Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Corinthia needs to rest easy tonight knowing that it’s highly unlikely they will be able to host HRH Princess Foppybollocks of the Lower Midlands and Derby Uni for her super sweet 40th...stay strong!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like we are all gonna go in to a lockdown now!!!
Happy 40th Foppertwat!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’s only got herself to blame for all this, she’s is just as guilty for breaking rules and just doing as she pleases!!

Reactions: 24
I wouldn't wish covid on anyone (Ive had it and work in a hosp) but I hope, like most of us this year, that her birthday is well and truly spoiled by it.
Haven't we all had to make do with (and enjoyed) a take away and cake with our bubble, not dinner at the 'ivy' or avoiding our children in a 5* hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So many clothes no where to go!
You can tell they are all downsized there’s no give in any of them..... bit like a straight jacket 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Enjoy your lockdown birthday Nicola 🥂I'll cheers to that. Serves you right you massive 🔔🔚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Chris I can't believe it!! I've lost all this weight, booked an MUA, got my sparkly outfit ready (size 0) and we've paid a fortune for the most ahmazzing hotel etc... My 40th birthday is gonna be ruined!!!! 😩
Get over it sweet cheeks. Life is not all sweetness and light. Fighting this virus is way more important. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How many clothes does one twit (either with or without a hat) need 😮
No one but no one needs that many bleeping clothes.
Please don’t let her come to London. I rest easy knowing she is nowhere near here.

• Wow
How many clothes does one twit (either with or without a hat) need 😮
No one but no one needs that many bleeping clothes.
Please don’t let her come to London. I rest easy knowing she is nowhere near here.
She won't be leaving Warwick or wherever it is she lives. Lockdown is imminent 😮

Reactions: 17
Cm3009 looks like a genuine account too - not made up to 'troll' her as she likes to think everyone is doing...... the girl has a profile pic, lots of following and followers and has over 700 posts (although her account is private)..... might be a Tattler... there again might not and just be someone who is aware of the current climate and most likely sick of Nicolas bragging and tit hauls....... !! Come over to the dark side CM3009 you'll be with good company ;)

I think Nikki must be asleep as by now she would have usually deleted that comment or given a salty reply! But that comment is spot on.

Reactions: 14
Two bang on comments
She will either leave a salty comment saying 'so, so many' of her amazing followers asked her to 'carry on as normal'..... or she's block and delete or remove the comments and totally ignore them..... I did notice she's lost around 30 followers in the past 24 hours!!

Reactions: 26
Desperately seeking attention. This doesn't even look like a smile? Looks painfully forced. Tone deaf, yet another clothes haul. I've never seen another 'influencer' do so many! It's usually one for Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I wonder, does she claim the tax back on these given its 'for work?' I bet she does, looks like you can 😡
I have been thinking this exact same thing - she’s 100% doing this!

Reactions: 9
The Corinthia needs to rest easy tonight knowing that it’s highly unlikely they will be able to host HRH Princess Foppybollocks of the Lower Midlands and Derby Uni for her super sweet 40th...stay strong!
I hope the cost of her hotel room ( average £500 a night there) takes a long time to be refunded.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.