Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked how she managed to go shopping during a pandemic and she deleted it - eye roll. So I've just asked why she deleted it 😒

Reactions: 25
She’s so weird 🙃 full time mum but desperate to make it as a successful influencer. Her number 1 problem is that she just isn’t very likeable and comes across as a massive beg. She must have asked people to save her posts 10+ times this week! I don’t see real, successful influencers begging for saves, so cringe lol

Reactions: 24
that black and white frilly monstrosity and the awkward dancing is too funny 😂 she looks like she's going into service at a national trust house! how does anyone get it wrong this many times? she's at least mastered how to be a laughing stock of insta as well as tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Desperately seeking attention. This doesn't even look like a smile? Looks painfully forced. Tone deaf, yet another clothes haul. I've never seen another 'influencer' do so many! It's usually one for Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I wonder, does she claim the tax back on these given its 'for work?' I bet she does, looks like you can 😡
We can tick off nearly everything from that list in relation to floppy bollox.

So when they(influencers hate that word so much) are making sniffy remarks about how they paid for something with their own money... they do it in full confidence that they're claiming a bit back later on. Arseholes.

Reactions: 15
Where she's going in all these new clothes? Sitting at home drinking her gin and slims' with her boiled egg and teaspoon of quinoa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Desperately seeking attention. This doesn't even look like a smile? Looks painfully forced. Tone deaf, yet another clothes haul. I've never seen another 'influencer' do so many! It's usually one for Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I wonder, does she claim the tax back on these given its 'for work?' I bet she does, looks like you can 😡
She looks like she’s in fancy dress for Oktoberfest

She’ll put in claims for everything. It’s probably why she stories in the car so she can put it down as working in the car and claiming her fuel back

Reactions: 21
Sorry if she got a 2:1 level degree then the system sucks! She cannot spell or use correct grammar in nearly all of her posts. My nephew is better and he's still in primary school, I'm actually not joking!
No wonder she's surprised she achieved that. Not as surprised as us Tattlers 😉
Before I graduated to secondary school I knew the difference between...
There. They're. Their.
Lots and not lot's
Clever and not cleaver.
Nosey and not nose.
Boys and not boy's (this one really grates on me!!)
I knew the difference between chicken and salmon 🤣
She mentioned she went to college before uni so she did an access course. Nothing wrong with that but I would never think she's been educated to degree level. Not a chance!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Firstly Fiona, who calls River Island "Riv".... NO ONE!! I'll repeat that NO ONE!
secondly... How many clothing hauls do you need to do right now...NONE! We are in the middle of a pandemic, we don't need to see hauls. I hate them in normal times but they just seem so wrong right now.
Stop prancing and dancing round and preening yourself in front of a mirror like a 12 year old, sorry to all 12 year olds, you probably don't act this dumb, your social media career is dead. No one else I follow repeatedly asks for people to save and share their posts.
And lastly, for tonight anyway, STOP saying you are a full time mum!. All mums are full time mums. Whether they work or not they are Full time. You are a stay at home mum, sort of! It really winds me up. Just because I work, I'm still a full time mum...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she dressed as Maria Von Trapp?

Firstly Fiona, who calls River Island "Riv".... NO ONE!! I'll repeat that NO ONE!
secondly... How many clothing hauls do you need to do right now...NONE! We are in the middle of a pandemic, we don't need to see hauls. I hate them in normal times but they just seem so wrong right now.
Stop prancing and dancing round and preening yourself in front of a mirror like a 12 year old, sorry to all 12 year olds, you probably don't act this dumb, your social media career is dead. No one else I follow repeatedly asks for people to save and share their posts.
And lastly, for tonight anyway, STOP saying you are a full time mum!. All mums are full time mums. Whether they work or not they are Full time. You are a stay at home mum, sort of! It really winds me up. Just because I work, I'm still a full time mum...
The thing is she’s not a full time mum she has more ‘me time‘ than anyone else - always palming the boys off on mad Mazza, the gym creche or nursery so she can film herself jumping into pots of jelly.

Those black clumpy boots are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. they look like something a 14 year old girl would wear.

Finally... gentle parenting? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She’s obviously put full time mum to TWIN boys because her cv looks like a piece of piss now. She’s a ‘content creator’. People aren’t stupid, anyone who’s worth their salt in business is looking at her engagement and seeing she’s doing duck all. She’s justifying knowing she does duck all by pretending she spends 7 days a week with her kids and squeezes part time work in.
When actually as we all know, she spends at least 3 days a week shopping and returning clothes just so she can do a ‘try on haul’ another day, whilst her kids are being looked after anywhere else but near her. Then at weekends she can go away because she needs pamper time to be that good mum during the week for those few hours she actually spends with them.
She’s an utter clown.

Reactions: 21
Argh, I hate the jumpers with the shirt attached. Who is she trying to appeal to with this haul, think most people don’t see the need for lots of new clothes at the moment....

Reactions: 16
Is she auditioning for the sound of music in that screen shot she looks like she’s lost her goat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many cardigans does one need?? She has one body (extra small 🙄) and 2 arms. It's all bought for the gram. It'll all be going back to 'Riv' tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 14
Looks like we're all going into lockdown pretty soon, so her travel plans will be well and truly scuppered. Oh well, what a shame, never mind 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.