Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cm3009 on insta. Now blocked so presume the comment is deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️ also a tattle lurker. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer on her page.
I commented on it too this morning and also blocked 🚫 what a tit she is

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Around 500 likes on that haul, I don’t care what results she got in a pole that was (yet again) a terribly timed post, she will never learn that one and will ultimately be her own downfall.

I'm cm3009 on insta. Now blocked so presume the comment is deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️ also a tattle lurker. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer on her page.
Aah welcome. We applaud you 👏🏻

Reactions: 22
The only positive about going into a national lockdown will be that she can’t swan off to London like the Z-lister she thinks she is for a bday of posing in random places like a Halloween bag of bones which has been left out a month too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome to the blocked club. What you said was bang on the money and she can’t take the difference of opinion.

I was coming on to tell you all I got a new jumper this week. First thing I have brought this year clothes wise for me. It’s over size and I got it in my normal size because that’s the style!? Do you want me to do a reel for you? I can Saturday night dance fever for you too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't come up with an intelligent response or acknowledge your very valid point of view, so her only option is delete, block and call it negativity 🙄 Wait for the inspirational quote aimed at you in 3...2...1

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s absolutely tapped. Goes to show she’d rather lose the engagement numbers than try and come up with an intelligent response.

will she respond to this one? (It’s not me before you wonder Nikki, looks a genuine follower?)

45DDBC0E-1A78-4079-9A67-A02A6E726BB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was on a fopperbollicks thread that I said it was my son’s 18th this week. We’d had to cancel his party then the restaurant was cancelled as they shut down hospitality.

Fortunately the restaurant offered to do a set menu for home delivery. So we got that, then his big sis ordered cocktails from a place in town, my mum had got us cheap tacky lights as a laugh so we decorated the bar he built in lock down with the lights and had a wee get together in the summer house using the bar for the drinks.

it turned out to be a fab night and then we sat down and watched gogglebox before the kids ordered their going home McDonald’s 😂. Ds said it was a great night considering the fact we couldn’t leave the house.
She will make the biggest drama of not getting her time in London. But let’s face it, she’s fake as fake can be, posing at the ivy then using Tesco vouchers for cafe rouge! She honestly cannot afford life and needs to really look at herself as she is such a flop!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has deleted all the negative comments.
I liked one and it’s gone 🤨
Was someone saying something about it’s insensitive and that it’s the second clothing haul in a week and where is she going in all these clothes etc

Reactions: 9
She has deleted all the negative comments.
I liked one and it’s gone 🤨
Was someone saying something about it’s insensitive and that it’s the second clothing haul in a week and where is she going in all these clothes etc
Are you blocked for liking the comment? She tends to do that.

Reactions: 10
On her story....have you seen my reel yet with the gorgeous pizza topped omelette? Yes hun almost 40,000 people have watched it. It’s so tit though that only 549 people liked it. She reeks of desperation at the moment, she really needs to step away from insta because I’ve said it before and will say it again. She’s crap at it!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She really is a piece of work. Those comments were really politely put and so right - she could have taken the opportunity to engage in discussion, be humble and gain some respect. But no, old blockndelete can’t handle a conversation unless the person initiating it is wedged firmly up her backside.

Really does show her intelligence level that she can’t even comprehend another point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just thought I would take a look at when she was last online but she is on now so no doubt on a major blocking spree. I've started looking at her stuff on my partner's business account so she won't think to block haha.

Reactions: 10
On her story....have you seen my reel yet with the gorgeous pizza topped omelette? Yes hun almost 40,000 people have watched it. It’s so tit though that only 549 people liked it. She reeks of desperation at the moment, she really needs to step away from insta because I’ve said it before and will say it again. She’s crap at it!
So 1.4% of viewers liked it. That’s sad.

Reactions: 13
She deletes and blocks because she has not got the intelligence to articulate a decent response... she must know she's massively bleeping this SM 'career' 😂 😂 😂 up but she is so pig-headed that she thinks she's doing a fabulous job and that teeny, tiny handful of followers that lick her arse are as pathetic and vapid as she is...... she is a dumb ass who for a 40 year old woman acts worse than my 18 year old and she's a brat at times !!! Those boys will have the ultimate embarrassing mother in her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
so she has an engagement of 1.4% which is so low x

Reactions: 6
The story with the boys touching the pumpkins is definitely not in her house so still no pictures of the pumpkins they apparently got from the pumpkin picking place! Again....all for the gram 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.