Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves photoshopping her arms, on all her old dodgy Tanya Tuner pictures from her teenage diary ramblings they are always the first things I notice a messed with!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we sure it’s her 40th coming up? It’s just that photo looks like she’s coming up to 50! For every pound she loses she gains 5 years! Or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The jumpsuit looks exactly like something sold in these shops that pop up in our town centre ‘Everything £5’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All teeth and tits in that photo. Terrible photo of her she looks ten years older in it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Almost speechless at that revolting outfit. I honestly saw those shoes in nightclubs in 1992. She's wearing them on a family holiday park in 2020. The jumpsuit looks so cheap and the top makes her looked squashed and that would have made her chunky arms look even bigger hence the severe photoshop! There is no way that her breasts are the result of an uplift, they are definitely implants. I should know, I worked as a PA for an aesthetics company for 1 year in 2001, makes me an expert eh Nicki!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to have another look this morning - for someone on a fitness challenge she looks terrible. She looks uncomfortable, under fed and as though she is putting a brave face on something. If she thinks she looks good she has serious issues.

And for the life of me I can’t understand why you would want so many pictures of you on your own! But then again, I’m not a narcissist so...

Reactions: 23
she's just fail after fail, that photo! dead trees and grass thanks to being filtered to within an inch of its life, blurry edges, soft focus (blurry) face to try to hide how she actually looks and webbed arms due to a photoshop fail.....but she doesn't alter her photos......betty bullshitter

Reactions: 16
Coronavirus tests incoming - they can now visit Cyprus if they get a negative test 72 hours before travelling...

Reactions: 7
What she is wearing is not a family holiday park outfit! Unless your in your 20s without children!
I hate those type of tops at the best of times but as part of a jumpsuit no way is that gonna be comfy.

As others have said she is like a distance aunt with them!
I’m more mothering than her to my niece n nephew!

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up on here! Stuck in a van with no air con all day on Friday then was too rough to read/type yesterday 😂

It's still unclear as to if they went to PP world or not :unsure: and I'm wondering where they went out for dinner, it obviously wasn't anywhere too uhhhmazing as it wasn't worthy of being documented!

Oh my god, it's been a while but caravan parks, especially the big ones, are a people watching extravaganza. I bet there's quite a few people who have seen them and thought who the duck do they think they are :ROFLMAO: they probably have some amazing nicknames for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone who went out with their nearly 2 year old and 4 year old for dinner recently I can hand on heart say it was NOT fun. I don't know why she pretends like it's all fine all the time? (que Ross from friends I'M FIIIIIIINE)

Kids are asleep I can't wait for them to wake up

Oh do duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As someone who went out with their nearly 2 year old and 4 year old for dinner recently I can hand on heart say it was NOT fun. I don't know why she pretends like it's all fine all the time? (que Ross from friends I'M FIIIIIIINE)

Kids are asleep I can't wait for them to wake up

Oh do duck off.
Am I the only one who lies in bed really still even though I need the loo but I know any sign of life will wake the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her Mum's lounge is packed with photo frames of the family. Not one has a graduation picture of Nicola.. ?? Do you think she's lied about her degree? AND her 'A' in English too?!? #somethingfishy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.