Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
A boiling hot Peppa Pig World visit @lexiloo I'm sure. Sans hats, naturally, boys strapped into the pram looking miserable, but "social distancing....of course!". Followed by classic Mad Marion shitspeak ("What a lovely day you all had, what wonderful weather, I bet the boys loved the rides bless them, I love your dress darling Fopps is it newwwww? I must buy one myself, I only wish I had your willpower and had a figure as good as yours!") Then another garden update with the plastic grass (please lord may she NOT have been #gifted it, bloody freeloader). Then maybe some more snatches of the shit extension on Sunday followed by a roast only her and ratboy eat, the boys will have quinoa fingers and low fat cottage cheese dip, a cherry tomato each and a bottlefull of strong squash.

Christ she irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Sassy response to influencers 'begging' for a free meal

#

Not sure if this link will work but great response from a restaurant to these online beggars!
This should happen more often and show them up for what they really are (y)
It happened to another 'influencer' a while ago when she tried to get free holiday accommodation and the owner called her out on it (y) his response was just brilliant :LOL:
652A7A48-4EFA-4A93-999C-559EEBFF7CFF.jpeg
299BBA45-F4DF-4EDD-853D-7A20F5CD1C32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

lexiloo

VIP Member
just caught up, wow she needs to be careful with this starvation diet, this will her by Christmas if not!

fopps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
It really makes me sick to my teeth after seeing Feathering the Empty Nests story about declining gifts/ads for her new baby, asking for a charity donation instead, and then this cretin goes actively BEGGING for free shit on a daily basis.

They are worlds apart. Take note Fopps, Elle is a class act.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Did anyone who follows Chelsea see her post about when she took the boys to Pontins.... ON HER OWN ..... that's 2 babies.... to Pontins.... by herself as hubby was working away .... she had a top floor apartment she said and had to take the push chair down the stairs on her own... then up and down 3 times - one each for the babies and then for the bags....... Fopps can't even manage to go take them into Nursery on their own...... She's so incapable ..... !

• Heart
  • Wow

Eyerollbrainache

I promise you foppybollox I am absolutely doing more than you 😂 😂

Workout/exercise wise - I 100% do more than you, and probably more than your bitch boy PT too.

Workwise - I'm a nurse, so yeah, I have an actual job, unlike you, you daft cow.

I have more kids than you too!

So no, not criticizing because I do less, but because in fact at 40, you look 50. You are probably the most boring, vapid and useless pricki ever. I mean what the fuck do you contribute to society other than filling landfills up with excess clothes because you are a bored and lonely housewife?

Laughable that you can even call what you do work, its what 18-year-olds do for fun.

She thinks she’s a good role model?!?! Oh dear god who died and made her Queen? Lizzie is still going last time I checked 🙄 She is so self absorbed it’s actually concerning. Why does she keep saying she eats looooads when she doesn’t, and hasn’t for years?! I’m quite interested in the sociology of these SW Insta big guns jumping ship, her, feebs, jsg, it’s as if it’s just dawned on them that the free food element is damaging, and for the most part unsustainable. I reckon she’s heading into becoming a personal trainer territory and combining it with nutrition etc creating her own personal brand. Heaven help us when that happens.

I don't think she could succeed as a trainer, who would take her seriously? I see her more as a beachbody/MLM/RWL type of thing. Like where she needs zero education or courses to be done, just throw a few ££££ at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Em85C

VIP Member
Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Notothefakes

VIP Member
As someone who went out with their nearly 2 year old and 4 year old for dinner recently I can hand on heart say it was NOT fun. I don't know why she pretends like it's all fine all the time? (que Ross from friends I'M FIIIIIIINE)

Kids are asleep I can't wait for them to wake up

Oh do fuck off.
Am I the only one who lies in bed really still even though I need the loo but I know any sign of life will wake the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36