Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"They're actually so much fun to go out with" She sounds like a crazy auntie who's been let lose with her nephews for the day! What Mum talks about her children like this? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looking very stretched.
Oh God Nicola... you are so, so, so brave having your photo taken because we all know you are always so unsure whether to post them or not.... did Chris encourage you again ? After all you are such a brave mum of TWO babies to take them out for dinner.... with your husband.. you know you are their parents !! How bleeping ridiculous does she sound and if she's on a caravan site how bleeping ridiculous does she look dressed up like a dogs dinner... !! Someone is commenting how tanned she looks - it's FAKE you dick head.... just like her tits squashed into that outfit and of course she's having gin and 'SLIMLINE' tonic.... !! She is a twit !!

Reactions: 33
She looks ridiculous - what's going on with that tan?! I'm not even sure you can call it that. Is it a filter or is that from a bottle cause I'll be needing the brand name so I can avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shoes πŸ˜‚ has she sewn her hands into her jumpsuit so she can’t eat over her calories or something?! She’s such a prick πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great photoshopping Flopps πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh godddd you went there and said she photoshopped it hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cue 5 Instagram stories about how she NEVER photoshops 🀣🀣

The jumpsuit is just awful soz not soz Nikki.... and she's tagged next and next p.r in the insta post haha despooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Filtered to F*** again!! Come on show us the real you stop living behind these fake filters you aren’t that tanned in real life the grass looks like the desert again yawn yawn πŸ₯± FAKE survived a night with toddlers that are like not normal toddlers and do not run off round the restaurant all night and refuse to sit in a high chair???? Highly doubt you will ever experience that fopps maybe soon one can hope! I am sure they are tucked up in there little travel cots by 6:30pm you know the new routine and you and Chris are most likely bored in bed by now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BORING BINT

Reactions: 15
Imagine being on holiday and seeing this pair of pricks doing a photo shoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ how blurred are the lines where the blue outfit ends and her arms start 🀣🀣
didn’t someone say about her hands showing her real age, so she’s hidden them in her pockets πŸ˜‚ imagine rugby tackling her then and her wobbling round like a bowling pin πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being on holiday and seeing this pair of pricks doing a photo shoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me and my husband paid for a photoshoot on holiday in turkey in 2012 , I actually want to burn my own retinas when I see the pics and think what a twit I must have looked posing on the grass 🀣🀣🀣🀣 what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'm taking a break from SM for a few days" she said.. Didn't bloody last long did it Fopps?? Chris not giving you the attention you crave?? The boys will have gone down at 4pm so they must be bored of each other with no grandparents there.. #fakelife

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.