Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go girlies what tit show is coming over the next few days (I would say week but we’re absolutely flying through these)

Reactions: 15
Hi, I'm back after a weeks ban πŸ˜”
I can't believe no one mentioned her lips in her stories last week 😯 which she has never had done πŸ€₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A boiling hot Peppa Pig World visit @lexiloo I'm sure. Sans hats, naturally, boys strapped into the pram looking miserable, but "social distancing....of course!". Followed by classic Mad Marion shitspeak ("What a lovely day you all had, what wonderful weather, I bet the boys loved the rides bless them, I love your dress darling Fopps is it newwwww? I must buy one myself, I only wish I had your willpower and had a figure as good as yours!") Then another garden update with the plastic grass (please lord may she NOT have been #gifted it, bloody freeloader). Then maybe some more snatches of the tit extension on Sunday followed by a roast only her and ratboy eat, the boys will have quinoa fingers and low fat cottage cheese dip, a cherry tomato each and a bottlefull of strong squash.

Christ she irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Imagine even going anywhere tomorrow, I’m staying in the garden all day with the pool up for the kids and the bbq on and drinking shandy’s till they’re in bed then it’s gin o’clock 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says she's not worked Ng this weekend bet she'll still be online constantly blocking and deleting

Reactions: 12
Did you notice she said they're both not working this weekend so they have a nice few days planned... tomorrow is a Friday! a normal working day! What planet does she live on? Why isn't Chris working? He's been off all week with them going to the park and goodness knows where else. She honestly doesn't know she's born. My husband and I are both working full time, have one school aged child and one who's just about to start school so has left pre-school, we have no childcare and full time jobs. We've not done anything as a family for weeks and weeks - 'weekends' are taking it in turns to have the children so we can catch up on house stuff and work stuff. And she's swanning around like lady muck complaining about everything and posting self indulgent tripe on her stories about how she wasn't sure whether to post a picture of herself looking amazing in a swimming costume. bleeping bore off.

Reactions: 26
I massively rolled my eyes when she said they couldnt keep plants alive. Why does that not surprise me. She doesnt have a nurturing bone in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks so different in the unfiltered vacuum picture! She's such a fraud.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.