Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to distract away from the Fopperbollocks, but does anyone know if something has happened to Chelsea Pateman? Don’t seem to be seeing anywhere near as much of her recently, which is a shame as her boys are adorable and are refreshing to see after seeing all the Ryan nonsense

Reactions: 9
She's building the tension and excitement for the new sleep routine isn't she 🙄🙄.... Chris is probably on a carb coma from his pizza and the boys exhausted from actually getting some decent fresh air yesterday at the beach !!

For someone who was going to spend quality family time she's still managed to share food... pics of the boys oh and of course a pic of herself with a swipe up for the jumpsuit 🙄🙄 strange how wherever she goes the grass withers and looks dead 🤣🤣
Try hard much? It's like the facebook posts you see when people declare their undying love for someone, with captions like "my world" ... then they split up 2 days later and the baby has a new "uncle"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s so embarrassed if it’s a holiday gifted from Haven or Parkdean. So what?? Before we had kids, we were always off on holiday or city breaks, now we have kids it is holiday parks and the kids love it. Me and my husband make up names and back stories for some of the sights and we generally use the site as a base for exploring from rather than doing the on site activities - the kids are normally so knackered by the time we get back they’re too tired to go to the entertainment (win win for us!).
Bet she was hoping for Away Resorts or Darwin Escapes or Center Parcs and was pissed off only Haven/Parkdean or even worse Pontins or John Fowler *kindly gifted* (we know you like to tell us how much minnie (reference to angry voice note) you have and you’ll spend it on what you want - mostly designer knock off, nylon clothes and a botch it and scarper extension) you and your family a holiday.

Reactions: 16
I don’t hate the jumpsuit. It could do with being turned up a bit on the legs and some different shoes other than those god awful sandals that cut her legs off!
Same. Turn up the legs, cute trainers (not her clumpy balenciaga knock-offs), and going up a size would make the outfit look far better. As someone else said, just because it fits doesn’t mean it’s the right size!
think it would look nice on a much younger lass with a better choice of accessories,
old scrawny neck really needs to dress much more age appropriate...

Reactions: 13
Not to distract away from the Fopperbollocks, but does anyone know if something has happened to Chelsea Pateman? Don’t seem to be seeing anywhere near as much of her recently, which is a shame as her boys are adorable and are refreshing to see after seeing all the Ryan nonsense
I thought it was maybe because she is back at work again and busier? She had some stories on yesterday I think.

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s so embarrassed if it’s a holiday gifted from Haven or Parkdean. So what?? Before we had kids, we were always off on holiday or city breaks, now we have kids it is holiday parks and the kids love it. Me and my husband make up names and back stories for some of the sights and we generally use the site as a base for exploring from rather than doing the on site activities - the kids are normally so knackered by the time we get back they’re too tired to go to the entertainment (win win for us!).
Bet she was hoping for Away Resorts or Darwin Escapes or Center Parcs and was pissed off only Haven/Parkdean or even worse Pontins or John Fowler *kindly gifted* (we know you like to tell us how much minnie (reference to angry voice note) you have and you’ll spend it on what you want - mostly designer knock off, nylon clothes and a botch it and scarper extension) you and your family a holiday.

I’d be surprised if they gifted as a lot of these places are fully booked because no one can go aboard and probably aren’t struggling to get customers in. I reckon she’s just embarrassed is in a haven 😂 Chris probably surprised her

Reactions: 14
I don't think so? I am guessing she is back at work as she works in a nursery (I'm sure she mentioned 'back to work') maybe more busy now and also maybe more mindful of not showing them too much - as adorable as they are and I loved to watch them it is more sensible not to show them too much..... she's a sensible girl so could be the reason ? 💕

Reactions: 11
I’d be surprised if they gifted as a lot of these places are fully booked because no one can go aboard and probably aren’t struggling to get customers in. I reckon she’s just embarrassed is in a haven 😂 Chris probably surprised her
We’d booked a holiday cottage with Hoseasons in May that was cancelled trying to get another date for a rebooking next year has been bloody horrendous so far as they are fully booked right up until November 2021 ...
I think campsites etc might be a little bit easier as some people will still be avoiding them... My friend is away at Warner’s at the mo which is popular with the over 60’s crowd and said it’s bloody deserted 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that too. They were away on holiday to a caravan and since then it’s been more Chelsea focussed on her weight loss. She’s had the boys a bit more this week. I love seeing her boys but I did worry if she had seen what was said about Fopps’ boys being recognised and if she was concerned about that happening.

Reactions: 10
Yes you’re right why would they gift a break to a twobob non celeb when they are probably inundated at the moment with bookings. I just can’t believe they've spent their own money on something which benefits the boys (sorry boy’s)

• Haha
She's building the tension and excitement for the new sleep routine isn't she 🙄🙄.... Chris is probably on a carb coma from his pizza and the boys exhausted from actually getting some decent fresh air yesterday at the beach !!

For someone who was going to spend quality family time she's still managed to share food... pics of the boys oh and of course a pic of herself with a swipe up for the jumpsuit 🙄🙄 strange how wherever she goes the grass withers and looks dead 🤣🤣
Chris has also still been posting on his Golf page, so must be having an AHH...mazing family time :rolleyes:🤥

"My favourite people" 🤐 Another popular young Instagram saying, not really for a 40 year olds vocab🤢 not sure I can (((cringe))) anymore for her I'm all cringed out 😬

I did see Chelsea commented on Fopps turkey neck photo 🦃 it's all that turkey mince and turkey subway salad, she's morphing into one 🦃

• Haha
Chelsea seems a lovely girl and a great mum from what I’ve seen but I do worry about these little kids being plastered all over the internet for all to see. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but it would freak me out that any stranger could go online and watch my kids and know everything about them.

Reactions: 17
I’d hoped Chelsea wasn’t part of the look at me Insta clique really as she always seems to be so down to earth but she’s a fan of Fopps by the looks! Get out whilst you can Chelsea! 😆

Attachments

• Wow
We were the same, we'd always go abroad and have city weekends away etc, I used to turn my nose up at holiday parks, but we've done two Haven holidays since the boys came along and there's nothing up with them! They're a great base for exploring locally and there's bits to do on site as well. We did have a Cornwall Haven site booked for May, but that got postponed due to the virus. But yeah, Haven holidays for the win. Very off topic. As we were 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get why you’d post a picture looking so blurred in the face! Her eyes look shut. We all know she’s not that tanned.
I thought the whole point of being an influencer is taking half decent pictures. Hers recently have become horrific! Compared to lucy Jessica Carter!
Maybe Chris refused to take another photo, rightfully demanding she live in the moment and that photo was the only one she had 🤪

Chris has also still been posting on his Golf page, so must be having an AHH...mazing family time :rolleyes:🤥

"My favourite people" 🤐 Another popular young Instagram saying, not really for a 40 year olds vocab🤢 not sure I can (((cringe))) anymore for her I'm all cringed out 😬

I did see Chelsea commented on Fopps turkey neck photo 🦃 it's all that turkey mince and turkey subway salad, she's morphing into one 🦃
Tbh don’t blame Chris he makes a lot than old fopps don’t forget he’s playing for their haven holiday😂 hes probably still paying Florida off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.