Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to this company but as a brummy mom with kids I'll never shop in a place that gives out free tit to influencers.

I mean I wouldn't have anyway but 🤷‍♀️, burberry ain't my style 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is a bull shitter....Fiona, you constantly stoop to “their level” with your bitchy and salty responses and your “have a nice evening” and use of 😘.
You are a pathetic woman who is now going to be up most of the night monitoring comments. Grow up!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a bull shitter....Fiona, you constantly stoop to “their level” with your bitchy and salty responses and your “have a nice evening” and use of 😘.
You are a pathetic woman who is now going to be up most of the night monitoring comments. Grow up!!!!
but it would be ok if her beautiful toddlers weren't in the post? Her words!! Yeah right fopps, any comments that question you or show you up for the person you really are you are straight on them deleting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
but it would be ok if her beautiful toddlers weren't in the post? Her words!! Yeah right fopps, any comments that question you or show you up for the person you really are you are straight on them deleting
The beautiful toddlers that she's flogging? She turned up to that shop event today like a cheap mess....no class whatsoever she will be doing alot of deleting and blocking for the next few hours... pathetic!

Reactions: 15
She will be fuming that they've captured this🤣🤣🤣
98 96
So you're our little pocket rocket !!! :love::love::love: I had looked at 'her' profile earlier and wondered why she followed so many Fopps related people ... brilliant ! She blocked you because she's tit scared your kids would be invited instead of hers !! xx
I am 🚀 and have been for quite some time 😉 the messages I've had from her back and forth because pocket rocket was so far up her arse is too funny! I loved when you all thought pocket rocket was Fopps (I'm getting good lol) but seriously what I asked was a genuine question 🤔 so why bloke PR now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.