Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think that pic is good? Her eyes are shut and looks like she’s straining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Filtered to F*** again!! Come on show us the real you stop living behind these fake filters you aren’t that tanned in real life the grass looks like the desert again yawn yawn 🥱 FAKE survived a night with toddlers that are like not normal toddlers and do not run off round the restaurant all night and refuse to sit in a high chair???? Highly doubt you will ever experience that fopps maybe soon one can hope! I am sure they are tucked up in there little travel cots by 6:30pm you know the new routine and you and Chris are most likely bored in bed by now 😂😂😂 BORING BINT
She never ever will show a stripped back unfiltered Unphotoshopped image she always stands 5 miles away from the camera to

Reactions: 11
It's like she cut herself out of one photo and plonked herself back in a different one - it's so weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she took a Sainsburys ready meal to the restaurant and asked them to make that for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
“The face of someone whose survived” er Fopps you’re their mum for Christ sake I hope you did “survive” Why does she still talk about them like they’re not hers, never seen a more awkward detached mum than her!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m so embarrassed for everyone on holiday where they are now. It must be so awkward watching them doing their photo shoots and thinking they are something special. What’s wrong with a nice top and jeans with some white trainers! It’s like she’s going to a ball whenever she leaves her house. Dimwit.

She’s so cringe I don’t even think Corona would want her x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those shoes with that outfit though :ROFLMAO:
No, just NO!

Quite frankly, those shoes with anything....NO!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She has blatantly never took the boys out for dinner with just her and Chris. What a strange post to make, they're your children you should be able to take them out for dinner 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel embarrassed for her and she looks like she’s trying not to tit herself 🤣
For someone who says she doesn’t photoshop this is another picture that says otherwise. She’ll say it’s about the angle of her hands in her pockets but there is a chunk out of each arm 🤣🤣🤣
O dear flopps, you can photoshop all you like but actually I think you’re starting to look like 40 year old despite your efforts to look like someone in their 20’s 😘

Reactions: 16
Anyone who has an Alexa ask her this - “Alexa, translate Fopperholic carrots one hundred into Welsh” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO CHILDREN PRESENT WHEN YOU DO IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.