Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up on here! Stuck in a van with no air con all day on Friday then was too rough to read/type yesterday 😂

It's still unclear as to if they went to PP world or not :unsure: and I'm wondering where they went out for dinner, it obviously wasn't anywhere too uhhhmazing as it wasn't worthy of being documented!

Oh my god, it's been a while but caravan parks, especially the big ones, are a people watching extravaganza. I bet there's quite a few people who have seen them and thought who the duck do they think they are :ROFLMAO: they probably have some amazing nicknames for them!!
Haha we used to do that when we went to Caravan Parks everyone was given nicknames mind you I still do it now at home my neighbours are Drippy Knickers and twit Face

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her Mum's lounge is packed with photo frames of the family. Not one has a graduation picture of Nicola.. ?? Do you think she's lied about her degree? AND her 'A' in English too?!? #somethingfishy
Omg she hasn't announced her grades has she? Wtf!

Reactions: 6
Her Mum's lounge is packed with photo frames of the family. Not one has a graduation picture of Nicola.. ?? Do you think she's lied about her degree? AND her 'A' in English too?!? #somethingfishy
Our degree pictures are pride of place in my mum’s lounge!

Reactions: 5
all four of my kids graduated and all have that photo of throwing the mortarboard in the air holding their degree certificate displayed at home... #veryfishy #shesafuc#ingliar

Reactions: 13
Haha we used to do that when we went to Caravan Parks everyone was given nicknames mind you I still do it now at home my neighbours are Drippy Knickers and twit Face
😂 my neighbour on one side is called Dangerous Dave, he's lovely but I try and avoid going outside if he's there as you end up stuck in conversation with him for an hour, and on the other side are Mr & Mrs Stone Thrower because we once caught them throwing stones at my cat while he was sat on the fence :mad: annoyingly when we're not in parcels get left with the Stone Throwers so I have to make polite conversation with them!

I imagine Fopps/Chris's caravan park nicknames from people who have zero idea who they are will have connotations of Stepford wives/z list celebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't like my neighbours on the one side either.... fat head for him and spoon face for her.. or C1 & C2 ( the C stands for c*nt incase you're wondering😆🤦🏼‍♀️) I'm sure they call us some interesting things too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t hate the jumpsuit. It could do with being turned up a bit on the legs and some different shoes other than those god awful sandals that cut her legs off!

Reactions: 9
Haha our old neighbours were flasher woman and volvo freak

• Haha
I don’t hate the jumpsuit. It could do with being turned up a bit on the legs and some different shoes other than those god awful sandals that cut her legs off!
Same. Turn up the legs, cute trainers (not her clumpy balenciaga knock-offs), and going up a size would make the outfit look far better. As someone else said, just because it fits doesn’t mean it’s the right size!

Reactions: 15
Same. Turn up the legs, cute trainers (not her clumpy balenciaga knock-offs), and going up a size would make the outfit look far better. As someone else said, just because it fits doesn’t mean it’s the right size!
Always go up a size on a jumpsuit! Camel toe is not a good look 😂

• Haha
Next door we have b*tch face who shouted at my husband 2 weeks after we moved in because the joining fence blew down in the wind. She has lived there 20 years and it was on its last legs. And at the end of the terrace of houses we have nosey Nelly an elderly man who knows all the gossip and is frequently hanging out of his window or in the front garden watching. He's nice though.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t get why you’d post a picture looking so blurred in the face! Her eyes look shut. We all know she’s not that tanned.
I thought the whole point of being an influencer is taking half decent pictures. Hers recently have become horrific! Compared to lucy Jessica Carter!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get why you’d post a picture looking so blurred in the face! Her eyes look shut. We all know she’s not that tanned.
I thought the whole point of being an influencer is taking half decent pictures. Hers recently have become horrific! Compared to lucy Jessica Carter!
She looks like she’s straining for a painful poo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to have another look this morning - for someone on a fitness challenge she looks terrible. She looks uncomfortable, under fed and as though she is putting a brave face on something. If she thinks she looks good she has serious issues.

And for the life of me I can’t understand why you would want so many pictures of you on your own! But then again, I’m not a narcissist so...

I agree its really strange if she wanted to pose so much why not have a pic with the boys? I haven't changed my profile pic on Facebook for a year cause I haven't had a picture taken of my self for so long.

Bloody bell she looks like Red Rum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has all that protein made her constipated? I’m not sure what she sees when she looks at any of the pictures she posts.....nothing is crying out “happy family holiday” 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's building the tension and excitement for the new sleep routine isn't she 🙄🙄.... Chris is probably on a carb coma from his pizza and the boys exhausted from actually getting some decent fresh air yesterday at the beach !!

For someone who was going to spend quality family time she's still managed to share food... pics of the boys oh and of course a pic of herself with a swipe up for the jumpsuit 🙄🙄 strange how wherever she goes the grass withers and looks dead 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
We have monkey house man, because when we pushed Christmas cards through my eldest shouted out it smells like a monkey house in there! The man that lives there is a right meat head and his windows were open 😂 and we have mr neat who’s grass can’t be 1 mm over what he feels is acceptable and spends his whole life OCD cleaning.
Personally I don’t think the jumpsuit is that bad, although the length is wrong. The shoes are hideous and look like they stink. She never, ever gets footwear right!

• Haha
Maybe she’s seen the light after watching ‘The secret she keeps’ and had actually taken the boys off social media that would be amazing but I highly doubt it poor sods

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.