Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is an apprentice hair dresser so she does the blow drying/hair washing etc at work. Her salon is doing it I wonder why hers isnt. I wouldn't like to do my own it never looks as good as when the hair dresser does it.

Reactions: 7
Her hairdresser isn’t doing blowdrys to keep safe 👀 So he hairdresser is letting clients go home with dripping wet hair after paying to have a lovely colour done, I get it it’s still out there and we have to bed really safe but I would be fuming if I had to go home and blow dry my own hair after going to the hairdressers 😂 I had mine done this morning first thing and my hairdresser blow dried it no problem didn’t even hesitate.
I thought the government guidelines were that blow drys weren’t allowed? I know my salon and other local ones aren’t doing blow dries and you have to have cleanly washed hair before going

Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh so much that she goes on about Kisstory like she's down with the kids. I had it on the other day and my teenager said 'mum what on earth is this you are listening to' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s blatantly styled her hair just to take that insta photo 😂

I have heard of some hairdressers not offering blow dry’s. But I’d just come home and blast dry it. Not style it just to sit round the house! But then I don’t have a dyson air wrap 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ahhh the endorphin high from dumping your kids at yer Mams and going for a bit of a spruce up eh? Shame you gotta Facetune yerself when you get home, whack a filter on, settle down with a pot of Fage to post your pic and set aside the next hour to police the comments 🤪 Hey ho...guess you can’t shine tit huh?

Have a great day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Came home, fed the boys then quickly dried her hair with her Dyson Air Wrap as it was bathtime 🙄 Could Chris not have fed the boys whilst she dried her hair?!

Reactions: 10
Well wasn’t that obvious 🤣 first opportunity the boys are dumped on nanny for some “me time”
grandparents still aren’t allowed to hug I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I thought the government guidelines were that blow drys weren’t allowed? I know my salon and other local ones aren’t doing blow dries and you have to have cleanly washed hair before going

They can wash your hair cause when you have colour you have to have your hair washed after. They do say if you just just coming for a cut then if you can wash before you arrive do but not essential.

Reactions: 3
Not sure but I'm going Monday for full shebang... colour.. cut... blow dry...... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not sure but I'm going Monday for full shebang... colour.. cut... blow dry...... 🤷‍♀️
I have googled apparently its not in the guidelines! Although some salons can choose not to offer it! See normally fopps posts all the government guidelines in her stories so I didn’t know 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK because I was so proud of myself and we are still less than a week since the Primark haul I'm gonna post this again in the hope of getting a thread title (I am sad I know .. please humour me !!) 🤪 🤪 😂😂🥰🥰

Fopperholic #43 .... Showing off her baby face knees.... Primark size 8 is definitely getting a squeeze

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Came home, fed the boys then quickly dried her hair with her Dyson Air Wrap as it was bathtime 🙄 Could Chris not have fed the boys whilst she dried her hair?!
Don't be silly they might go over their syns if she doesn't oversee every meal!!

Well wasn’t that obvious 🤣 first opportunity the boys are dumped on nanny for some “me time”
grandparents still aren’t allowed to hug I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same. Pretty sure two households can meet indoors or outdoors, but unless they're in your support bubble, you still have to practice social distancing

Reactions: 9
Her hairs not massively different is it?? Wait till the aesthetics open Botox Betty will be on it like a woman on chips she will camp out the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two of her twin mum friends have gone away for the night with their husbands I bet Fopps is well jel! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn't look any different to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ she just makes me wanna vom how much she rates herself🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 oh my baby lights... oh my creamy blonde... oh my stretched roots... oh my fat knees and stretched wotsit head... duck off 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She doesn't look any different to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ she just makes me wanna vom how much she rates herself🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 oh my baby lights... oh my creamy blonde... oh my stretched roots... oh my fat knees and stretched wotsit head... duck off 🖕
Why does she always call it creamy blonde?? I find it so odd I’ve NEVER heard anyone describe their hair this way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.