Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread thanks to @Frogfrogfrog had to crop it a bit as too long had over 58 votes !!

Thread suggestion; What colour is the grass, what colour is the wall? Who the fudge knows she has filtered them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Again! These happen far too quickly!

Those boys have so been to nursery today they appear on story just after 3pm playing in the garden, no hats or tops! Hope she put sun cream on them for nursery, I had to confirm that my little one had sun cream on this morning and the nursery will top up after nap time.

If someone who has never done DIY before built that lounger and got a bit of sunbathing in all while they had their white noise lunchtime prison then she left them to sleep longer today, which she wouldn’t cause of the routine!!!

Just own it, the boys are back at nursery there is no harm in that, my little one is back full time (I do have a full time job however Fiona - a real one, not making crappy Instagram #ads and thinking rules don’t apply to me!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's been in the news about how dangerous the UV levels are today and that where possible kids should.be indoors and if they are outdoors they should be in the shade and covered up.

What a bleeping prick she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's been in the news about how dangerous the UV levels are today and that where possible kids should.be indoors and if they are outdoors they should be in the shade and covered up.

What a bleeping prick she is.
She does her COVID updates from Boris but obviously doesn't listen to the news/weather to keep her children protected ... and does she think her followers are stupid - no stories with the boys till after 3pm ..... You're a bleeping joke Nicola !! an irresponsible joke of a mother too !!

Reactions: 17
Seriously, this woman. The boys clearly have sun swim suits and hats yet she puts them in the outside in just shorts. Clearly with just cold water in that pool too. How can she read these threads and not see that other people want to protect her children more than she does?

Reactions: 16
When will she realise it is so obvious they are in nursery......nothing wrong with it at all but don’t lie because the boys turn up on stories at the same time every Thursday 🤣

I know it’s hot but for the love of god cover them up.....she’s that vain that she doesn’t care about her kids skin as long as they’re tanned!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When will she realise it is so obvious they are in nursery......nothing wrong with it at all but don’t lie because the boys turn up on stories at the same time every Thursday 🤣

I know it’s hot but for the love of god cover them up.....she’s that vain that she doesn’t care about her kids skin as long as they’re tanned!
Chelsea has got not only a gazebo over her kids in the pool she's put covers over the top of that because it's not shaded enough.... they really are like night and day....... !!!

Reactions: 11
It really stresses me she lets them out in the blistering heat with just shorts on. Pop T-shirt on them. Or out the bloody paddling pool in the shade. It’s like she’s actuwlly they stupid she needs someone to tell her.

£120 on sun lounger! She must spend £500 a week on just stuff. Another paddling pool for the boys.

Reactions: 16
It really stresses me she lets them out in the blistering heat with just shorts on. Pop T-shirt on them. Or out the bloody paddling pool in the shade. It’s like she’s actuwlly they stupid she needs someone to tell her.

£120 on sun lounger! She must spend £500 a week on just stuff. Another paddling pool for the boys.
That sun lounger was £120??? Wow it looked so cheap, I mean that could have been the filter on it but I was thinking £50 tops 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really dont like this woman. Shes fake, pretentious and I think she is unhappy with her life. If I hear her say 'hi guys' one more time...nobody gives a duck about your life love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That sun lounger was £120??? Wow it looked so cheap, I mean that could have been the filter on it but I was thinking £50 tops 😱😱😱
I googled the one she did a bleeping swipe up for and it was around £160/£170 !! It'll be pissing down by the weekend ! I'm waiting for the posed pic with her bikini , nasty shades and can of cherry pepsi max as she's lounging on there (think the pj's and eye mask pic at Christmas!!) ..... 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she got the boys out in this heat 😩 We haven’t been out at all today, my son wouldn’t cope with it. It’s 31degrees here in Warwick, its cruel to have them out in it!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I googled the one she did a bleeping swipe up for and it was around £160/£170 !! It'll be pissing down by the weekend ! I'm waiting for the posed pic with her bikini , nasty shades and can of cherry pepsi max as she's lounging on there (think the pj's and eye mask pic at Christmas!!) ..... 😂 😂
Dont forget the fetching sun tattoo around her belly button

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s spent £250 in two days - and that’s only the stuff she’s shown us! She definitely has a spending problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute idiot. I love the sun but could not hack it today with my 2 fair kids, and my laptop* nearly went kaput from being in the heat for 10 mins.

*disclaimer - laptop out was to continue working from home unlike dear foppsicle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.