Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fancied a laugh so I went back and rounded up just a handful of the ads she has done over the past couple of years (yes I had nothing better to do). This is honestly just a handful of the items she received, the amount of posts with free very expensive items in that she insisted over and over in the captions that she was ‘kindly sent’ but not an advert is a joke..
Company: “now, Nicola, what we want is a really natural, fun filled ad, where you look like you’re really savouring and enjoying the product”

Flopps: “right, so I’ll photoshop a hole in my super flat tummy”

Company: “Erm, no - we want something natural. Where you’re eating the product and showing how delicious it is”

Flopps: “ Ok, I’ll pretend to spin a giant potnoodle on my super skinny finger to show how tasty it is”

Company: “Again, no. We want natural, easy meal in a hurry kinda thing”

Flopps: “Yes yes NATURAL, I’ll photoshop a hole in my tummy, spin a giant pot on my finger, and to make it look homely and natural I’ll leave my washing up in the sink”

Company: “we regret this”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Those ads 😂 why does she look like lady of the Manor in that perfect prep one? Also I can't deal with the toy one and her dirty bleeping shoes 🤢🤢🤢
She looks so different in the perfect prep one - no fillers though!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she hasn’t actually had her lips done as such but had some sort of filler in her face around the mouth or botox which has made her top lip swell slightly definitely some kind of work but she won’t admit that

or maybe Chris doesn’t know and she wants to keep it a secret from him I know women who try and hide lip fillers from there hubby when it’s bloody obvious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is she thinks she is being funny with these #ads I remember someone commented on one saying how ((((cringe)))) it was and she replied something along the lines that it was suppose to be tongue in cheek but the reality is people are laughing at her not with her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t even notice the dishes in the sink in 2 of those! Omg, that’s the least she could have done - tidy the kitchen first 😳

Reactions: 5
The 2 boiled eggs making an appearance though 🤣🤣🤣 her bag must stink of farts
That was the two boiled eggs she was going to have for her girly weekend in Spain!!! Two can Dan (such a memorable thread title) must be great craic on a night out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hundred percent that’s where she is
A few people have commented that darker hair suits her and eventuates her eyes and had she ever thought of going/staying brunette and she said she did once but it didn't suit her when what she really means is blonde = beautiful and she gets more attention :rolleyes:👀( her way of thinking as everything is based on looks )

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.