Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark haul approx a week ago Vs today

I mean where's the difference 😂
I bet her hair was in such bad condition that the hairdresser couldn’t risk more than a few baby lights! This happened to me when one hairdresser destroyed my hair with bleach I had to have a few baby lights to try and hide a bit of root then just treat my hair at home for a few months

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #43 A trip to the zoo to stare at a bum, it's what you've got to do to get that perfect shot "hun"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ahhh the endorphin high from dumping your kids at yer Mams and going for a bit of a spruce up eh? Shame you gotta Facetune yerself when you get home, whack a filter on, settle down with a pot of Fage to post your pic and set aside the next hour to police the comments 🤪 Hey ho...guess you can’t shine tit huh?

Have a great day!
Facetune didn't hide the massive nose. @caitlinbullen ..why does she look so grubby? No comments from Mazza as she dosent want to let on that she had the two boys(twins you know...) Love the way Fopps spouts the official guidelines while blatantly breaking them herself!!! My hairdresser has not told me she won't be blow-drying my hair on the 16 th not bothered either way as will just be so glad to have a haircut!

Reactions: 10
Why does she always call it creamy blonde?? I find it so odd I’ve NEVER heard anyone describe their hair this way
It's just her!!🤣🙆🏼‍♀️ She's thick as duck but thinks she's such an authority on things gahhhhhhh! I need some vag natural yogurt to calm my irritations brought on by this utter wench!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Telling other people to be safe if they go out tonight. Yet she’s broken the rules herself by leaving the boys at her parents. What a twit.

She needs to get those glue dots off those teeth, they look ridiculous.
What is it? I zoomed in but it’s not clear. I thought she had bad snaggle tooth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it? I zoomed in but it’s not clear. I thought she had bad snaggle tooth 😂😂
It’s an attachment bracket for her Invisalign. I’m not sure if she is still wearing the trays? She started when she was pregnant but don’t think she has been very compliant with them!

Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄 quoting govt guidelines but not following herself
Why does she say her hairdresser didn't ask "us" to? Did she go with someone else? Also at the start of her essay describing her picture when she says she's had her hair done and is going out out, only joking! I thought not only was she joking about going out out but I also thought she was joking about having had her hair done. It looks no different

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bullshit bullshit bullshit!
Why does she have to say how much she misses them ? She'd of been out 2/3 hours tops - she has no qualms leaving them at nursery for longer than that - she's so fake and insincere ... why can't people see through her ? My two teenage kids (18 & 19) were out the house today at the same time - me and hubby were like..... God this is the first time we've been alone in the house for months - it was bloody lovely (I'm glad he didn't want any 'special' cuddles!! 😂 😂 😂 )..... there is nothing wrong Nicola with being away from your kids ... though I guess the last 4 months have been a novelty being with your kids 24-7 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Telling other people to be safe if they go out tonight. Yet she’s broken the rules herself by leaving the boys at her parents. What a twit.

She needs to get those glue dots off those teeth, they look ridiculous.
Yes! Those bloody teeth lumps wind me up too what a scruff...Lips not looking as pumped either on the stupid woman. You can tell she's stood there for HOURS perfecting that bleeping smug half cocked smile she does into her phone.

She can crack on and do whatever but don't you bloody dare try and lecture others, cheeky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well wasn’t that obvious 🤣 first opportunity the boys are dumped on nanny for some “me time”
grandparents still aren’t allowed to hug I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

The rules are that you can go into someone else's house, even have a meal and drink but you must adhere to social distance rules...... so her parents shouldn't be having the boys as they can't 'look after themselves'...... unless of course child geniuses can change their own nappies, feed themselves and adhere to the rules !! 🙄 🙄 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her Facebook post just now about taking 2 boiled eggs to the zoo and only eating one 😮😮 and not being tempted by the boys yummy picnic shows how distorted her eating is. For gods sake, enjoy a cheese butty and a packet of crisp with your boys! Maybe even have an ice cream afterwards 😮😮😮😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.