Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of weekend poetry:

The name is Nikki,
But you can call me Fopps,
I love nothing more
than going to the shops 🤩
My hair looks shite,
And my clothes look cheap,
But I love a swipe up
for all my sheep 🐑
I love time to myself
Cos its all all about MEEE
Fillers, Botox and “skincare”
I love all three
I pretend (badly) to dote
On my TWO boys
By buying them shitloads
Of crappy plastic toys
Those tattle witches
Say I should buy sunhats
But what do that know?
(More than me- cos I’m a twit)
I count my syns
More than my savings
Boiled eggs and grenade bars
Are my only cravings
They say I want to be LJC
And that’s so true
As she’s so stooning
And isn’t as old like me
But I know my worth
With my successful ads
Noodles, plasters,
And skinny syrup fads
So Fopps is my name
I’m an embarrassing tit
I have best thread on tattle
I can’t stop reading it 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Brenda if you're not already here get yourself over to the dark side... two fantastic posts there love !! 👏👏👏
What is weird is Brenda only had one pic up, liked by fopps and one other person. Fopps rarely likes posts unless they are big fancy pages

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bit of weekend poetry:

The name is Nikki,
I love nothing more
My hair looks shite,
But I love a swipe up
for all my sheep 🐑
I love time to myself
I love all three
On my TWO boys
By buying them shitloads
Of crappy plastic toys
Those tattle witches
Say I should buy sunhats
But what do that know?
I count my syns
More than my savings
Are my only cravings
And that’s so true
As she’s so stooning
And isn’t as old like me
But I know my worth
With my successful ads
Noodles, plasters,
And skinny syrup fads
So Fopps is my name
I’m an embarrassing tit

This wins the internet today.... you've summed her up perfectly ! You should put it in fancy script and drop it into her inbox so she can frame it next to her free pic of Twin 1 and Twin 2 ...... 👏 👏 👏 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is weird is Brenda only had one pic up, liked by fopps and one other person. Fopps rarely likes posts unless they are big fancy pages
That is odd. Is she trolling herself so she can say look how much tit I get off people??? If she is she needs help!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bit of weekend poetry:

The name is Nikki,
I love nothing more
My hair looks shite,
But I love a swipe up
for all my sheep 🐑
I love time to myself
I love all three
On my TWO boys
By buying them shitloads
Of crappy plastic toys
Those tattle witches
Say I should buy sunhats
But what do that know?
I count my syns
More than my savings
Are my only cravings
And that’s so true
As she’s so stooning
And isn’t as old like me
But I know my worth
With my successful ads
Noodles, plasters,
And skinny syrup fads
So Fopps is my name
I’m an embarrassing tit
Such a beautiful poem 😂👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So guidelines state you don’t have to wear a face cover in salons, but you should wear one if you can’t maintain a 2m distance with somebody. The government are confusing with their stupid guidelines, but tell me how you have your hair done with a 2m distance? So, therefore, should be wearing one?? I have an appointment on Friday and I have to wear a mask and they will wash my hair but won’t dry it. Don’t really care as long as I can get it all hacked off 🤣🤣🤣.

And if she has left the boys, then she is an utter twit of a disgrace!! Absolutely desperate to get in the salon that she breaks social distancing rules!! She is a prick!

Reactions: 10
I’ll admit I’m no hairdresser but is her hair meant to be two completely different shades of blonde?

I’ve had ombré and stuff before but I’m sure the difference wasn’t that stark 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I had one egg’ I can’t believe she’s put that on her post. A) like anyone gives a tit that she didn’t eat both? B) it’s like competitive undereating. ‘I didn’t egg both eggs and I wasn’t tempted by the boys food because I’m such a slimming world wonder’ duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I had one egg’ I can’t believe she’s put that on her post. A) like anyone gives a tit that she didn’t eat both? B) it’s like competitive undereating. ‘I didn’t egg both eggs and I wasn’t tempted by the boys food because I’m such a slimming world wonder’ duck OFF.
Imagine being 40, 39 corrected (?) and posting online about your bleeping boiled eggs and writing an essay caption on a heavily filtered, dressed up, pruned to duck photo because you’ve had your hair trimmed (not even touched at all, corrected).

Embarrassing bimbo twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So guidelines state you don’t have to wear a face cover in salons, but you should wear one if you can’t maintain a 2m distance with somebody. The government are confusing with their stupid guidelines, but tell me how you have your hair done with a 2m distance? So, therefore, should be wearing one?? I have an appointment on Friday and I have to wear a mask and they will wash my hair but won’t dry it. Don’t really care as long as I can get it all hacked off 🤣🤣🤣.

And if she has left the boys, then she is an utter twit of a disgrace!! Absolutely desperate to get in the salon that she breaks social distancing rules!! She is a prick!
Princess flopps won’t wear a mask, she’s too good for that! I know a few hairdressers and they’re showing pics of them getting ready and all have said if you don’t wear a mask you won’t get your hair cut! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why would you even say you had 1 egg ?!!!?? Her eating habits are so distorted it’s unreal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My salon didn’t mention about not drying, I kinda hope they do dry it because there blow drys last for days! If not I want £20 of the bill haha

Reactions: 13
Don't be silly they might go over their syns if she doesn't oversee every meal!!

I thought the same. Pretty sure two households can meet indoors or outdoors, but unless they're in your support bubble, you still have to practice social distancing
That's correct. So the children should not be going to their grandchildren for cuddles or nappy changing or to play. Yet again she puts vanity before being a mother.

My hair dressing appointment is a little while yet (our hairdressers ring us you can't ring them new temp rules) but I've been preventing split ends and trimming my fringe myself. My ballayage has grown out significantly but I'm rocking it because that's life and safety comes first. They haven't mentioned no blow drys but they have put prices up. I noticed a new price list saying from April 2020 and they obviously closed before then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks a mess her hairdresser needs sacking. Either that or old fopps has edited / preset her photo so much that her hair looks 2 completely different colours. Stupid bleep! Happy Sunday ladies x

Reactions: 11
That's correct. So the children should not be going to their grandchildren for cuddles or nappy changing or to play. Yet again she puts vanity before being a mother.

Not standing up for her in any way but I’m sure there will be a U Turn on those rules soon,given it’s the summer hols in Leicestershire come Friday there will be loads of key workers kids that need looking after and school a won’t be staying open. Old Bozza will be desperate 🙄 it’ll be for those kids but will get taken full advantage of by the likes of Fopps who just can’t wait to drop her kids and run for the hills!

Reactions: 6
im chuckling away at the fact fopps must be the only person in the country who came out of the salon looking like she didn't stay for her appointment yesterday 😂 root smudge, baby lights, creamy blonde, what is this nonsense you speak??? and as for Chris having the kids........another whopper from fopper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.