Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people have commented that darker hair suits her and eventuates her eyes and had she ever thought of going/staying brunette and she said she did once but it didn't suit her when what she really means is blonde = beautiful and she gets more attention :rolleyes:👀( her way of thinking as everything is based on looks )
I did write accentuates above ☝ I can spell unlike Fiona.

I also didn't mean any offence to anyone that has blonde hair I had blonde hair myself for years it's just her way of thinking and wanting the Barbie look that I was highlighting.

She was on the hair appointment case 7 weeks ago.Is it just me but nothing she says seems to come across sincerely ??This message was on the verge of sounding like one of Mazza's messages 👇

IMG_0577.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's very quiet today ! Last weekend we were flooded with literally dozens and dozens of stories and now zilch ! Chris is working Saturdays isn't he? So if she's gone to the hairdresser she'll of dropped at Mazza's which is strictly not adhering to the rules as the boys can't sort themselves out ! Unless another day another zoo z zoo ? 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
She's very quiet today ! Last weekend we were flooded with literally dozens and dozens of stories and now zilch ! Chris is working Saturdays isn't he? So if she's gone to the hairdresser she'll of dropped at Mazza's which is strictly not adhering to the rules as the boys can't sort themselves out ! Unless another day another zoo z zoo ? 😂 😂
Or the boys have their the terrible 2s early and she can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely dumped them at Mazza's and gone off shopping and having her hair done. New "how I have my hair done post lockdown" video coming soon

• Wow
Reactions: 13
oh yeah she wanted to go to new york didnt she

She is a nasty piece of work in real life aswell as insta life by the sounds of it.

She wasted syn on his milk to deprive him on his health regime...he puts up with her diet tit and gets abuse for it in front of 150k followers etc... i hope the celebs that she fawns over see how horrible she is to her husband and her children.
She's probably the reason they moved to Greece to get away from the tit show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely dumped them at Mazza's and gone off shopping and having her hair done. New "how I have my hair done post lockdown" video coming soon

💯 and don't forget a take-away Costa and Subway Salad ( with double turkey :sick: she will probably ring ahead and ask for it to be minced for her )🦃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her face looks DIRTY in that new picture, she needs a good wash with a jet wash

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What has she done to her face?! It’s filthy and she’s made her nose even bigger???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hairdresser isn’t doing blowdrys to keep safe 👀 So he hairdresser is letting clients go home with dripping wet hair after paying to have a lovely colour done, I get it it’s still out there and we have to bed really safe but I would be fuming if I had to go home and blow dry my own hair after going to the hairdressers 😂 I had mine done this morning first thing and my hairdresser blow dried it no problem didn’t even hesitate.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
We all know Chris works a Saturday so she’s clearly broke the rules and let her mum look after the kids. She really is a dumb twit!!! Shows her appearance is way more important than this virus!! What a bleep!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She looks so strange on that new picture. Like a waxwork! A waxwork would have more personality!

Reactions: 11
It looks exactly the same the stupid bleeping bint.

So it's a Saturday, Chris works on a Saturday, so the boys have obvs been at mad mazzas practicing their social distancing. Nice one Nikki...the minute you can dump them to put yourself first, you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Telling other people to be safe if they go out tonight. Yet she’s broken the rules herself by leaving the boys at her parents. What a twit.

She needs to get those glue dots off those teeth, they look ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Lockdown eased, where is deuxknees, Mazzas got the kids, surprise Fopps parenting has hit the skids!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
9 comments within 20 minutes of the post, clicked and 7 were removed. They must have been all the comments from people wanting to know who had the kids whilst she was preening herself in the hairdressers. Tit!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.