Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Chris did have the boys yesterday it would be selfish of her to make Chris miss work so she could go back to the hairdresser on the day it they opened rather than waiting a few days.

Reactions: 12
Not standing up for her in any way but I’m sure there will be a U Turn on those rules soon,given it’s the summer hols in Leicestershire come Friday there will be loads of key workers kids that need looking after and school a won’t be staying open. Old Bozza will be desperate 🙄 it’ll be for those kids but will get taken full advantage of by the likes of Fopps who just can’t wait to drop her kids and run for the hills!
Maybe so but school aged children are not aged 20 months and more likely to be able to follow some rules. And she hasn't dropped them because she has to work... Just because she wanted to show off

Reactions: 9
Even if Chris did have the boys yesterday it would be selfish of her to make Chris miss work so she could go back to the hairdresser on the day it they opened rather than waiting a few days.
I agree and yesterday would have been v busy at the course as members were allowed to have a drink in the clubhouse after their game so Chris would be run off his feet! No obligatory fawning message from Mazza telling Fopps how uhmazing her hair was or would she give the game away that she was in fact minding the two boys(twins)... socially distanced of course as Fopps knows all the government guidelines!

Reactions: 11
She has to be the first to get her hair done, first to visit the zoo, first to have an expensive rucjsackfirst toever have twins, she's so childish

Reactions: 16
I had a Chinese Friday night. I only ate one chicken ball because I’m so amazing and left the other on my plate.....for about 10 seconds til I inhaled that too. Fopps is off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #43
Watching goats bums makes me soo happy swipe up for my bag it holds 2 hard boiled eggs and a nappy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never rated her hair, it never looks any different before and after. She always looks like she has roots! I don’t know if it’s just because she over filters all her pictures, but I would seriously want my money back if I came out looking no different. Bet it isn’t cheap either!

Reactions: 13
Her hair is very blocky in the mid lengths and ends where all the old colour is and there is no blending between it and the baby lights. So it just looks like she is trying to grow the old colour out! I don’t think that is the look she is going for but that’s what it looks like! From a former hairdresser;)

Reactions: 17
#43 thread suggestion - Swipe up swipe up Fopperholic needs you pennies to look up a goats bum and eat boiled eggs at a social distance of course

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she had to be at the hairdresser on the first day.
Of course she rushed out to zoos when it opened again.
She's fopps she has to be first to do everything

• Haha
  • Sick
Of course she had to be at the hairdresser on the first day.
Of course she rushed out to zoos when it opened again.
She's fopps she has to be first to do everything
And in doing everything first it means the rest of us then do it properly.

Shocked that that is how she came out of the hairdressers, there’s barely any different. Her poor hairdresser. Not the greatest advertisement

Reactions: 12
I would be ashamed if she walked out of my Salon looking like so she has basically had a trim and a few very fine white blonde highlights but left the nasty dark roots not a good look for someone as vain as she is

She must be on good terms with her ex - I’m fairly sure the owner of that thought bubble company is her ex’s current partner

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.