Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit she really does feed those boys bare minimum food! those poor boys will miss out on so much because of her eating habits. They probably won’t ever get a McDonald’s happy meal or a chance to eat kiddie stuff because of the way she is with food. Chelsea feeds her boys a bit of everything, and they have such a variety of food just like I do for my kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve lost 3st (not in 3months, I’m not wonder woman and my 2 kids aren’t twins so I’m basically tit) Anyway I’ve lost it slowly doing the 16:8 diet, calorie counting on nutracheck app and walking. If my treat at the end of the day was a Tiny packet of lentil OR quinoa bites and half a skinny whip I’d rather be 35st and happy. What a sad, pathetic, boring bint she Really is. Yawn yawn bleeping yawn 🥱 🙄
Treadmill so she can spend 2 hours running furiously on it every Dusk😉 when she throws her kids in their cots. Trying to burn off her lentil bites. She has a real Serious problem with food and weight.
Well done 🙂 I would also like to know what the 16:8 diet is please?
I'd be interested in where she is going to put this treadmill, is it going in HER living room? The extension that was for the boys that is now for HER? One of the bedrooms that she couldn't convert into a play room for the boys but could now fit a treadmill in??

Reactions: 13
has she really gone and got a treadmill? 😆😆 can't you afford the health club (child care) after lockdown Fopperbollox?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow ....WELL DONE MRS !! That's fab.... please share - what is the 16:8 diet ? I think she's getting the treadmill so she can go on it whilst watching her box sets.... she'd burn as many calories bleeping ironing whilst watching a box set ! She needed an extension for he kids 'play room' where she going to put a treadmill ? She's OBSESSED will spending (yes I've used that word in the right context there ! Because lets face it she is SO SO SO OBSESSED with spending !).... She'd be better off spending it on more cheese for them boys - poor things 😢😢
Thankyou ☺ Couldn’t agree more you’re so right with everything you’re saying there. The 16:8 diet is a bit of a fasting diet. so you fast for 16 hours and you eat for eight chosen hours through the day. Choose what ever 8 hours you like. 9-5 or 10-6 etc... so basically I stop eating at seven at night and I don’t eat again until 11 o’clock the next day. you can have up to 50 cals on things like black coffee or tea with sweetness or sugar free fruit juices in your fast. Then for eight hours I can eat what I want. I do try and eat healthy mainly and I still track my calories which I am on 1700 a day. There’s a lot of really good health benefits to the fasting aswell. You can google 16:8 diet. I absolutely love it and Nutracheck app is £3.99 a months and is absolutely brilliant for calories counting. #affiliatelink guuuuys 😂 (NOT) I’m not a money grabbing beggy witch😂
P.s you don’t have to do it 7 days a week so if your going out to eat in the future or wanting a takeaway later that’s fine just start again the next day. I do this every Friday and go over my calories that one day only. I do eat normal tasty food though I would never live like she does!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thankyou ☺ Couldn’t agree more you’re so right with everything you’re saying there. The 16:8 diet is a bit of a fasting diet. so you fast for 16 hours and you eat for eight chosen hours through the day.
Fuckedy duck, I was REALLY up for that diet as I thought it was 16 days eating what you like and 8 days being good 🤣 Gutted.

I think they seriously underestimate how much tit I can eat in any given 8 hour period....I’d see that as a bloody challenge!

Horses for courses though and all that. Fair play to you for losing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thankyou ☺ Couldn’t agree more you’re so right with everything you’re saying there. The 16:8 diet is a bit of a fasting diet. so you fast for 16 hours and you eat for eight chosen hours through the day. Choose what ever 8 hours you like. 9-5 or 10-6 etc... so basically I stop eating at seven at night and I don’t eat again until 11 o’clock the next day. you can have up to 50 cals on things like black coffee or tea with sweetness or sugar free fruit juices in your fast. Then for eight hours I can eat what I want. I do try and eat healthy mainly and I still track my calories which I am on 1700 a day. There’s a lot of really good health benefits to the fasting aswell. You can google 16:8 diet. I absolutely love it and Nutracheck app is £3.99 a months and is absolutely brilliant for calories counting. #affiliatelink guuuuys 😂 (NOT) I’m not a money grabbing beggy witch😂
P.s you don’t have to do it 7 days a week so if your going out to eat in the future or wanting a takeaway later that’s fine just start again the next day. I do this every Friday and go over my calories that one day only. I do eat normal tasty food though I would never live like she does!
That sounds great, thank you for explaining that. I'm going to give it a go and see what happens 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That sounds great, thank you for explaining that. I'm going to give it a go and see what happens 🤞🏻
It’s not for Everyone I’m a big breakfast person so it was a little bit hard for the first two weeks I would say, getting used to not eating anything until 11 o’clock. I just kept sipping away at black coffee with sweetener or sugar free squash but I’ve got really used to it now and I don’t even think about it. If you read about it on Google the health benefits of the fasting are brilliant for diabetes, Cholesterol, fatty liver Etc... I’ve had a lot more energy too x

Fuckedy duck, I was REALLY up for that diet as I thought it was 16 days eating what you like and 8 days being good 🤣 Gutted.

I think they seriously underestimate how much tit I can eat in any given 8 hour period....I’d see that as a bloody challenge!

Horses for courses though and all that. Fair play to you for losing!
😂😂😂 That’s why I still have to calorie count in the eight hours or else Id be eating 4000 cals without even realising🙈😂 believe me I have a big appetite too!

Reactions: 11
I’ve been reading about intermittent fasting and was tempted to give it a go. Wasn’t sure whether to do the likes of what you’re doing or the 5:2 diet where you eat normally for 5 days and fast for 2 days. I feel like the one you’re doing might be more realistic as you’re not going any days without being able to eat, I think I’d find fasting days hard with having a wee one to run around after.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been reading about intermittent fasting and was tempted to give it a go. Wasn’t sure whether to do the likes of what you’re doing or the 5:2 diet where you eat normally for 5 days and fast for 2 days. I feel like the one you’re doing might be more realistic as you’re not going any days without being able to eat, I think I’d find fasting days hard with having a wee one to run around after.

I lost 2 1/2 stone on the 5.2 diet a few years ago its really good.. takes a couple of weeks to get used to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably makes her feel high and mighty .. just don’t get the takeaway if you’re gonna have a stick up your arse about it?! I’ve never known such a fun vacuum

View attachment 148883Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
What’s with the wink after the curry last night 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ gives me the creeps lol
Mad Mazza is definitely Fopperbollocks - she spells Dhansak the same

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This was exactly my problem with 5:2 so 16:8 suited me so much better for energy with the kiddies x

Reactions: 6
Well having your ma on embarrassing you on social media is bad enough, but using her account and doing it to yourself is another level 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see her fellow twin mum JSG is handing over her insta page every Tuesday to a group\organisation supporting BLM... because she has high numbers and hopes it will help reach larger audience..
Can you imagine Fopps giving her page to someone with no control of her own for 24 hours ?? !!

Edit... see she's congratulated Jen which sounds so patronising.... I bet your mum is so proud. Yes she probably is Fopps because at least Jen is doing something
All the feels 🤢 you’re nearly 40 love.
Sorry if this had been mentioned but begging for a treadmill I see. Look at the reviews online like the rest of us.
Also jsg good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not for Everyone I’m a big breakfast person so it was a little bit hard for the first two weeks I would say, getting used to not eating anything until 11 o’clock. I just kept sipping away at black coffee with sweetener or sugar free squash but I’ve got really used to it now and I don’t even think about it. If you read about it on Google the health benefits of the fasting are brilliant for diabetes, Cholesterol, fatty liver Etc... I’ve had a lot more energy too x
Totally read this as black coffee with sugar free squash 😂 like Fopps oats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The treadmill must be so she can walk and lean on the bars meaning she can be on her phone at the same time. Walk, block, delete🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.