Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These hauls are a joke.... because she doesn't even go Chris does 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ she never says what meals they will make and there is always way too many 'healthy snacks and not enough fruit and veg or salad !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Calling it’s now. It’ll be Morrison’s, she never seems to go there and there are 2 massive ones near her

These hauls are a joke.... because she doesn't even go Chris does 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ she never says what meals they will make and there is always way too many 'healthy snacks and not enough fruit and veg or salad !
Never see fresh veg in her “hauls”!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That food looks nasty again, where are the bloody noddles ??
The filter has done it no favours- looks like cat puke

She’s definitely had a top up hasn’t she. Didn’t really get a chance to watch her stories earlier but just have, her face literally doesn’t move. Completely different to those stories a week or so ago when she actually looked her age (Heaven forbid!). She hasn’t shown her face since then on her stories until today when she’s looking verrrry frozen. And doesn’t she looked pleased with herself?!

Nowhere that would do Botox has been given the green light to open yet so she’s clearly had it done by somewhere not very reputable if they’re willing to risk going against government guidelines. What an idiot.
Thinking she only mentioned eye brow time so she could distract from the Botox making her "look a bit different"....sneaky. it's a wonder Mad Mazza didn't comment " love your eyebrows Nicola when we can get together properly you can do mine after lockdown,social distancing, lovely boys blah blah blah....."

Whoever next she's desperado for a collab with 🙄
Cat food?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get over the huge amount of herbs and spices she throws into one recipe 😲 I thought it was maybe me not using enough until somebody else commented on it too 🤭

Oh and apparently by adding the squash ( no added sugar ) to 0% fat Greek yogurt magically turns it into a luxury yogurt according to Fopps !! Not tried it so can't comment 🤢
half a jar of cinnamon all over her brekkie it makes me cough thinking about it

Have to say when I did SW I put grated carrot into porridge and had chopped apple and cinnamon on the top - that's really nice - not sure about courgette though !

Oh and I see she's pushing the JD seasonings all of a sudden - need to pay for that new forehead Fopps ???!! 😂 😂 :eek::eek:

Mmmmm I could just suck off a snickers ice cream right now 😂😂😂😂
to be fair courgette grated into porridge is nice and creamy.. it's just the thought of putting squash in that makes me ill

Reactions: 6
Another infantile and inappropriate remark on her stories 🙄 grow up nikki

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wtf, why does she feel the need to say things like this? Does she think it's funny? Well, I have news for you Prikki, it isn't, so stop bleeping doing it!!! You vile woman. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I saw on a celebs post yesterday that she’d had a facial and people were commenting asking how when salons aren’t due to open till 4th July at the earliest and she replied saying that since they did surgical procedures like mole removals etc they were allowed to open. Wonder if she’s gone somewhere like that 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
she's so crass thinking sleazy jokes are appropriate when its your kids, both her and mankles are bad for it, they snigger and snort and her voice goes very very deep as she makes a seedy joke she thinks is hilarious, utter chav life

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine meeting her at a baby group and she’s like ‘I had a very successful career with SW’ at age 40 she sounds about 70 describing how she’s retired after a successful career it hasn’t made you a millionaire love think about the future you won’t have any money left for your retirement you can’t rely on your ‘very successful social media career’ because we know that’s a flop

Reactions: 14
Why does she put them in dowdy dreary colours they do nothing for them it’s not cold today and she has them dressed for winter she hasn’t a bloody clue has she

Reactions: 7
Firstly why post that story of Grayson refusing to say what the card was, fopps it's boring seeing someone else's wingey child, I have enough of my own. And two was there any need for you to make that comment, oh we have to be careful how we say clock. It was not appropriate. Without the hauls, oh I hate that word, swipe ups etc your content really is lacking

• Wow
Reactions: 21
she's so crass thinking sleazy jokes are appropriate when its your kids, both her and mankles are bad for it, they snigger and snort and her voice goes very very deep as she makes a seedy joke she thinks is hilarious, utter chav life
I actually sat and watched and said out loud 'really? you think that's funny?'....... her and Chris are pathetic.... he's forever making sleazy sexual inuendos around the kids and she giggles and snorts like a stupid school girl....... they are seriously immature !

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I see her fellow twin mum JSG is handing over her insta page every Tuesday to a group\organisation supporting BLM... because she has high numbers and hopes it will help reach larger audience..
Can you imagine Fopps giving her page to someone with no control of her own for 24 hours ?? !!

Edit... see she's congratulated Jen which sounds so patronising.... I bet your mum is so proud. Yes she probably is Fopps because at least Jen is doing something
Her reply!

It's almost as if Mad Mazza could've written that herself! Hmmm:unsure:

Oh and that cheap ass flooring, not sure why anyone would get excited about that!

Reactions: 12
My little one can’t say her L’s when she says clock, the first time she said it me and her dad had a little chuckle but I wouldn’t dream of saying something like she’s done with allllll sheep followers! If she says it we just say that’s right it’s a clock. She’s such dick

Reactions: 13
My little one can’t say her L’s when she says clock, the first time she said it me and her dad had a little chuckle but I wouldn’t dream of saying something like she’s done with allllll sheep followers! If she says it we just say that’s right it’s a clock. She’s such dick
Shouldn't that be, she's such a cock!

Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.