Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She desperately wanted him to say it...glad he wasn’t having any of it. Vile creature with zero sense of humour. 😡

Reactions: 17
Her content is so random ! Why is she posting crisps saying she's had a packet - it's only just noon I can't see Fopps having crisps this early! And also why is she always screen shotting SW app pages ? I thought people were not allowed to do that ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So you had a bag of crisps...big deal! Who even posts that?

There's only 5 bags in that multi pack, surely she hasn't still got them left over from her last shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm really not sure why she hasn't had time for videos, she's doing much less than she normally does. No gym, no monkey music, no Costa, no softplay. The boys nap for 2 hours a day, they go to bed at 6.45. she's got nothing but time.

Reactions: 19
I'm really not sure why she hasn't had time for videos, she's doing much less than she normally does. No gym, no monkey music, no Costa, no softplay. The boys nap for 2 hours a day, they go to bed at 6.45. she's got nothing but time.
The reason she has no videos out is not because she has not time - it's because she has no content.... she doesn't have a creative bone in her body...... she's been nowhere, done nothing, she has nothing interesting or valid to talk about....... !!

Reactions: 23
The reason she has no videos out is not because she has not time - it's because she has no content.... she doesn't have a creative bone in her body...... she's been nowhere, done nothing, she has nothing interesting or valid to talk about....... !!
Exactly. No where to go and buy random tit, all her other beauty videos were getting a pasting.
To be honest if she'd done food shop and meal ideas back then and the beauty ones now it might have been more "cleaver"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When lockdown first started she was making videos twice a week. If she’d gone for once per week she wouldn’t have run out of content so quick!

Reactions: 14
Her content is so random ! Why is she posting crisps saying she's had a packet - it's only just noon I can't see Fopps having crisps this early! And also why is she always screen shotting SW app pages ? I thought people were not allowed to do that ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
I’ve just noticed she’s actually created a highlight saying ‘sw syn values’...how is she getting away with this?

Also, I thought she didn’t really follow slimming world anymore? So why is she still paying for membership to have access to the app?

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve just noticed she’s actually created a highlight saying ‘sw syn values’...how is she getting away with this?

Also, I thought she didn’t really follow slimming world anymore? So why is she still paying for membership to have access to the app?
It’s only £2.50 a week at the moment, but remember she changed her target so will be free if she is in range! She will happily pay the £2.50 to. To be able to create some content, though it is all same and frankly boring, but she is crapper (not sure this is even a word 🤣🤣) at everything else. She needs reporting to SW again though, no way should she be sharing the screen shots.

She has no time for videos because she's having to parent!
But also because she has nothing to film. She's overdone food shopping videos, toys, box sets (which didn't need done anyway) and assumptions about me rubbish where she just answers the ones she can boast about.

Reactions: 14
Maybe instead of discouraging her kids from saying things wrong she should just actually encourage them to try and praise them for saying anything at all? They’ll grow up knowing nothing they ever do is good enough for their stuck up, frigid mother. She’s deplorable and it’s no wonder they are taking a bit longer to reach milestones.

Also, she’s not making videos because she’s not got the intelligence to create and articulate appropriate content in this climate. She was struggling when it was just the pandemic but now we’re in a situation where people are protesting for their lives she doesn’t have the capability to have any form of intelligent or informed discussion because a) she’s thick as duck, b) she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, c) she’s too busy completing Netflix to educate herself and d) she’s just generally shite at creating content.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've just had a thought :unsure: I do hope she is not taking us sofa shopping with her in DFS 🙄 I can imagine it now her posing on every single sofa in the shop and asking for a discount to feature them on her Instagram 😠

• Haha
She has no time for videos because she's having to parent!
But also because she has nothing to film. She's overdone food shopping videos, toys, box sets (which didn't need done anyway) and assumptions about me rubbish where she just answers the ones she can boast about.
Absolutely this - Chris is probably back at work, she has no Mazza or nursery to pawn them off so I'm guessing she's having hell of a shock at how difficult it is to look after 2 kids allllll by yourself.

But

Saying that, they both nap at the same time and go to bed at frickin dusk so what exactly is she doing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just had a thought :unsure: I do hope she is not taking us sofa shopping with her in DFS 🙄 I can imagine it now her posing on every single sofa in the shop and asking for a discount to feature them on her Instagram 😠
She'd even cock up a sofa advert and we know how tacky they can be :LOL:

Oh she's got the Skinny Whips out, must of had a trip to Home Bargains!

• Haha
Just been on Chris’s golf page..... he is at the golf course at the gym Fopps uses. Explains that his isn’t open yet but the Warwickshire has let him film some content there.

I bet she is spitting feathers he is at the place and she isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think She’s trying copy Chloe Phillips with her slimming world stuff, she talked about those skinny whips in her latest video

Reactions: 10
She's having a wild day isn't she...crisps and skinny whips all in one day.

Do you think she's only eaten half of each?

All those Granade bars, if she only eats half at a time, those boxes will last her til Christmas! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Absolutely this - Chris is probably back at work, she has no Mazza or nursery to pawn them off so I'm guessing she's having hell of a shock at how difficult it is to look after 2 kids allllll by yourself.

But

Saying that, they both nap at the same time and go to bed at frickin dusk so what exactly is she doing 😅
DUSK 😂😂😂😂 literally pissing myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.