Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea and her husband have their priorities straight that's why..... they wanted a family... they couldn't have one naturally and they then paid for their treatment and took out a loan (she has said this herself) and she also said whilst they would like more space they love their home and it is what it is ..... why spend thousands and get more into debt if you can manage..... Fopps house is more than big enough but she (and he!) are not prepared to give up their rooms.... they have an office, guest room, dressing up room .... the boys currently share a room - they will want their own space as they get older... I think the only reason she's had the extension is because she's seen others on Insta with these big open plan living spaces and miss prissy knickers stamps her feet because she WANTS the same !! Even when her boys are playing you never see loads of toys out in the back ground.... or them just playing.... today with the (yet more) new toys.... you don't see the boys from a distance just sat playing you see her with the toys still in packaging..... showing us how they work and the boys are so, so filtered they look orange and the strips on their trainers are green.... she is a bleeping disgrace... those boys are lovely they DO NOT need a filter on them... EVER !! Especially not when they are in the house playing....... It's so sad to watch..... if you click on Chelseas stories her boys are wrapped up warm in the garden... rosey cheeks, beautiful blonde hair having fun... .they were rough and tumbling this morning in their pj's and surrounded by toys.... I have nothing but praise for Chelsea...... she is an amazing young mum..... those boys are her world and it shows ..... 🥰🥰
Thank you, you’ve summed everything up that I wanted to say but couldn’t quite put into words (probs due to my rage lol). You’re spot on! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how they are both obsessed with planes but a few weeks ago Lawson ‘wasn’t bothered’ about planes because she couldn’t be bothered to pick him up to see the one flying past.
I can’t decide if she is really thick with a very short memory, or she thinks her followers are thick with a very short memory.

Actually, I think it is she tells so many lies she can’t keep up with them.

Reactions: 19
She's a proper braggy witch isn't she. I could say at not even 22 months my boy knows how to count, group things into colours, build duplo sets without any help or prompt, shape sort without any help, knows the difference between light and dark, forwards and backwards, up and down, in and out, knows hot and cold, wet and dry, pretends to feed the animals, puts things away... dresses himself, pretends to wash and feed his dinosaurs..gets a screw driver to "fix things".. copies his father in the garden.. can name all 100 flash cards at lightening pace,.sing nursery rhymes... I could list a million things 😴😴 I don't (well apart from just then😆) not even posted on Facebook to genuine pals because no-one gives a shite!!! And it doesn't prove I'm a good mum either just because he can do things! That's just a small part of it. She really wouldn't understand would she!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The boys are obsessed with whatever Fopps buys them and arrives! Each day they have a new toy they are obsessed with.....if they are obsessed with certain toys then there is no need to constantly buy new toys to show off

Reactions: 16
I came on to ask what the deal was with her being 'so relieved' about the zoos opening? Didn't have her down as an animal lover. Reading through here, it now makes sense, yes, somewhere where she can go and strap the boys in the buggy for the day!

Good to see she has the boys trained! At least that goes with the leads she bought for them recently, however, she doesn't seemed to have trained them very well because they didn't actually do what she said they would do if the balloon popped!
Maybe she missing seeing leopards she wears enough leopard print

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chelsea and her husband have their priorities straight that's why..... they wanted a family... they couldn't have one naturally and they then paid for their treatment and took out a loan (she has said this herself) and she also said whilst they would like more space they love their home and it is what it is ..... why spend thousands and get more into debt if you can manage..... Fopps house is more than big enough but she (and he!) are not prepared to give up their rooms.... they have an office, guest room, dressing up room .... the boys currently share a room - they will want their own space as they get older... I think the only reason she's had the extension is because she's seen others on Insta with these big open plan living spaces and miss prissy knickers stamps her feet because she WANTS the same !! Even when her boys are playing you never see loads of toys out in the back ground.... or them just playing.... today with the (yet more) new toys.... you don't see the boys from a distance just sat playing you see her with the toys still in packaging..... showing us how they work and the boys are so, so filtered they look orange and the strips on their trainers are green.... she is a bleeping disgrace... those boys are lovely they DO NOT need a filter on them... EVER !! Especially not when they are in the house playing....... It's so sad to watch..... if you click on Chelseas stories her boys are wrapped up warm in the garden... rosey cheeks, beautiful blonde hair having fun... .they were rough and tumbling this morning in their pj's and surrounded by toys.... I have nothing but praise for Chelsea...... she is an amazing young mum..... those boys are her world and it shows ..... 🥰🥰
After someone posted the shitshow that was her blog, I went down a Fopps rabbit hole(ew) and came across a random blog where she was after viewing her current house. THEN, pre-2 babies, she said a four bed wasn't big enough.

A four-bed not big enough for two narcissistic arseholes.

There's 4 of us plus a dog squeezed into a tiny 2 bed new build. We're surviving (albeit on top of each other 😅) but to be fair to Fopps, I don't have "designer" bags and trainers to give their own room to.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The boys are obsessed with whatever Fopps buys them and arrives! Each day they have a new toy they are obsessed with.....if they are obsessed with certain toys then there is no need to constantly buy new toys to show off
Her spending is ridiculous! Those boys really will not be bothered when it's their birthday or Christmas as they will be used to getting shed loads of toys every 5 minutes

Reactions: 15
After someone posted the shitshow that was her blog, I went down a Fopps rabbit hole(ew) and came across a random blog where she was after viewing her current house. THEN, pre-2 babies, she said a four bed wasn't big enough.

A four-bed not big enough for two narcissistic arseholes.

There's 4 of us plus a dog squeezed into a tiny 2 bed new build. We're surviving (albeit on top of each other 😅) but to be fair to Fopps, I don't have "designer" bags and trainers to give their own room to.
Post the link we need a good laugh 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.