Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title - Risotto drier than a witches tit, Fopps’ content has gone to tit!

Apologies if I’m early 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Next thread title - Risotto drier than a witches tit, Fopps’ content has gone to tit!

Apologies if I’m early 😂
Page 48 onwards counts so just repost in again ... it's brill - love the Witches Tit phrase !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she really means is that she is so relieved now there is a place opening where she can strap the boys into their pushchairs all day and not have to try and entertain them at home. What's the betting this will be Prikki's favourite thing to do until soft play opens and she'll be the first in the queue on Monday and visiting 5 days a week?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The boys have had a few months of not being strapped in the pushchair and have been getting more confident with their walking.
I wonder if they will still be happy to sit strapped in the pushchair when they are taken out or if they will want to get out and explore. In opposite directions!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What she really means is that she is so relieved now there is a place opening where she can strap the boys into their pushchairs all day and not have to try and entertain them at home. What's the betting this will be Prikki's favourite thing to do until soft play opens and she'll be the first in the queue on Monday and visiting 5 days a week?
I came on to say exactly the same 🤣🤣 she’s more relieved that it’s somewhere else to go, she’s not bothered in the slightest about supporting the zoos. I think I’ve known them to go to the zoo maybe once since she’s had those boy. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Yes she is definitely relieved about the zoo's and not for them but for herself. Those poor boys will be strapped in their pushchair and she will be posing her way around Twycross zoo or West Midlands safari park in no time

Reactions: 17
I was going to say the same as you all! I’d love to take mine to the zoo but hubby is back at work and reins work for 2 second before I’m stood stretched with them going different ways.
They’d last 15 minutes in a pushchair and would probably eat every snack just to keep them in there.
So good luck fopps!
But let’s face it she would go just to take a picture of her with a baboons ass in the background for the gram.

Unless they are perfect toddlers that don’t want to explore and run around picking up any
Old bit of tit from the floor she will have a hellish time.
There will be so many rules to follow it won’t be easy.

Reactions: 14
Why doesn't she post "relief" and the numbers going down, NZ being declared virus free, the positives which have occurred since protesting BLM?....

... Ohh yes because nicola doesn't give a tit about anything that doesn't directly affect nicola in nicola land.

Reactions: 20
Where would she even put a treadmill? If she had no room for a boys playroom where would she put a treadmill?? She just always wants wants wants.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She makes me sick! She wants to use it when she can't use her expensive gym ! What a waste of money .. I have a really old treadmill (to the point were I think it's potentially just gonna stop mid run one day or blow up 😂) and I use it because I can't afford a gym membership and the fact I've got two children under 4 so it's just easy for me to use at home plus I work late nights so it just fits in with me ..she really doesn't need one if someone gifts her it I will be livid 👀

Reactions: 15
Where would she even put a treadmill? If she had no room for a boys playroom where would she put a treadmill?? She just always wants wants wants.
They are so noisy too! I’m sure it would disturb the boys sleep and she won’t have that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's realised the boys play area is tiny so it will be her treadmill area instead 😉
Well why not also have a treadmill in the kitchen...along with an island off Portugal and a breakfast bar made for a tiny person. Plus there’s plenty of room as no oven in that space 🙄
Remember tho...this extension is aaaaalllll for the boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She makes me sick! She wants to use it when she can't use her expensive gym ! What a waste of money .. I have a really old treadmill (to the point were I think it's potentially just gonna stop mid run one day or blow up 😂) and I use it because I can't afford a gym membership and the fact I've got two children under 4 so it's just easy for me to use at home plus I work late nights so it just fits in with me ..she really doesn't need one if someone gifts her it I will be livid 👀
Maybe now that mad Mazza has done her mountain of ironing in the “guest” bedroom it’ll be going in there🤔 she’s not bothered about the noise, she’ll just turn up the white noise to full and put her teenager headphones on. Once her posh gym reopens it’ll become another item unused and up for sale.
If she puts it in the new extension then all I can say is wow! So much for the boys play area and what a bloody eyesore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the stories with the boys and the balloons, did she seriously say “as long as your train them”?! Train them?! They aren’t dogs ffs. Shouldn’t it be “as long as you TEACH them”

she infuriates me 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
In the stories with the boys and the balloons, did she seriously say “as long as your train them”?! Train them?! They aren’t dogs ffs. Shouldn’t it be “as long as you TEACH them”

she infuriates me 😤
You took the words right out of my mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came into say about her training them!
She really does think highly of herself.
I know the boys are good with their speech and colours which is great but she only gets them to preform like monkeys because they were so delayed with everything else. It’s annoying as it’s like she’s trying to compensate. Just stop showing off fopps.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.