Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can't stand the sound of her voice, that woman grates on me so much. "Train them". Wow! Words fail me...

Reactions: 11
Why were the PJ's clean on this morning 🧐 who puts a brand new pair of PJ's on Thier children when they wake up (obviously unless they've had an accident etc) no wonder her bleeping ironing pile is like mount Everest 🧐

Reactions: 17
Why were the PJ's clean on this morning 🧐 who puts a brand new pair of PJ's on Thier children when they wake up (obviously unless they've had an accident etc) no wonder her bleeping ironing pile is like mount Everest 🧐
That's the actions of someone who doesn't do their own washing and ironing 😆 like a spoilt teen who Just keeps grabbing clothes out of the wardrobe and throwing them on the floor

Reactions: 8
‘As long as you train them’ 😂😂😂

She’s definitely only relieved about the zoo because she can bring them out strapped in the buggy with Mad Mazza and also get some ‘content’. Nothing at all to do with the animals. Just like she didn’t really give a tit about BLM. And when she had her ‘celebratory’ drink when nearly 400 people died. As long as it benefits Princess Nicola she’s happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t give a toss about zoos opening especially her local one, it’s somewhere else to go!!!
“I’m going to support my local one” - Nikki in order to support you need to pay to go in not hope they give you a free membership 👍🏻

In the stories with the boys and the balloons, did she seriously say “as long as your train them”?! Train them?! They aren’t dogs ffs. Shouldn’t it be “as long as you TEACH them”

she infuriates me 😤
Was coming on the say the same.... I train my dog! I teach my son!

The way the video cut and then started again, they obviously don't bring the popped balloons to her. They had to be told to. So no Nikki they don't just do it. You haven't trained them very well now have you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way the video cut and then started again, they obviously don't bring the popped balloons to her. They had to be told to. So no Nikki they don't just do it. You haven't trained them very well now have you 🤣🤣
Just came on to say the same - Lawson just looked bewildered when it popped!
I wish she would give up on trying to teach the concept of sharing at this age - they won’t understand that for a long time yet!

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say the same - Lawson just looked bewildered when it popped!
I wish she would give up on trying to teach the concept of sharing at this age - they won’t understand that for a long time yet!
She's like "see!!" No we don't see Nikki. You had to cut the filming, ask him to bring it to you and then start recording and pretend he had brought it to you.

In other news guys OH MY GOD she's washed some bibs on a hot cycle and now they're all clean!!!!!! Absolutely riveting content as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #40
Such thrilling content - balloons and bibs. No Botox since lockdown? Someone’s telling fibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When that balloon popped and she was trying to get Lawson to bring it to her, I felt the way he was looking at his hand, he had hurt himself. Was it just me?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
"Bits of cheese everywhere" im surprised she can see the miniature bits she serves up, does she grate it with a foot file??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fopperholic #40 Sky news correspondent for where you can now go, don’t worry about the Botox I’ve already had that done!

• Haha
Is she genuinely shocked that a washing machine did what it’s supposed to? How is this content?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When that balloon popped and she was trying to get Lawson to bring it to her, I felt the way he was looking at his hand, he had hurt himself. Was it just me?
Nope I noticed that too. Holding his hand like it had popped in his hand and hurt himself. Old flopperbollocks is more concerned that her kids actually listen to her for the Graaaaaam.

• Sad
I can't believe she used the term "as long as you train them" in her stories this morning!!! She's a disgrace, you don't "train" your kids, you TEACH them!

Edited to add just realised it's already been mentioned, I am honestly disgusted! Her lack of maternal instinct is so sad!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why she is almost amazed that a hot wash cleaned the bibs? It’s like she’s never done her own washing before :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi guyzzz! You know how I loooove Mad Mazza- were practically the same age but I don't comment on my daughter's Instagram and I definitely dont blow smoke up my son-in-law's arse....#Fopperholic 40 thread title suggestion....
"Foodie Fopps destroys the rice Mad Mazza chirps "Ooh Nicola that looks nice! '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.