Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say before she wouldn't get a dog cos she doesn't like animals? Why is she creamin over the zoo opening?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here but couldn’t resist chipping in with a new title thread suggestion! 🤣

Fopperholic#40 - Thread number 40, just like her age, fuming that she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
God you are all so, so CLEAVER with your thread titles.... so many good ones to choose from !

But in the meantime - I know it's all been said but !!

1. She had no clue about what has been happening with zoo's until it was on the news yesterday !
2. 'Train' your kids ? FFS Fopps - that's low even by your standards...... you guide/teach/nurture your kids not bleeping TRAIN them ! Maybe you should of had a dog instead of kids .... !!
3. Hot wash usually does get things really clean you thick bint !
4. Someone mentioned about putting PJ's on them this morning - I think what she does is they sleep in them gro bag things and then in the morning she takes them off, puts pj's on them for breakfast and then changes them again ?!! FFS - why not just let them sleep in PJ's with a blanket or just put them in a VEST - yes Fopps a VEST and then the gro-bag and then in the morning just let them run around in their vest..... she don't half make it hard for herself .... bleeping dumb ass !!
5. Lawson's little bewildered face when the balloon popped.... I bet she did that on purpose to try to show us how well she's 'trained' them ! :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way the video cut and then started again, they obviously don't bring the popped balloons to her. They had to be told to. So no Nikki they don't just do it. You haven't trained them very well now have you 🤣🤣
That’s what I thought 🤣 she made out they take the balloon straight to her but she has to ask them......I think she needs to stop making out her kids are the most well trained kids out there 😂

Reactions: 11
3 things from today’s stories which are so bleeping bizzare...
As long as you TRAIN them 🧐
The balloon popped and the kids had no idea what to do!!!
Clean PJs in the morning???!?

Reactions: 15
She's like "see!!" No we don't see Nikki. You had to cut the filming, ask him to bring it to you and then start recording and pretend he had brought it to you.

In other news guys OH MY GOD she's washed some bibs on a hot cycle and now they're all clean!!!!!! Absolutely riveting content as usual.
I know I mean who knew you could wash bibs to get them clean 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing us clean washed bibs? We have all washed clothes before believe it or not!!
Why not show the ABSOLUTELY FILTHY bibs first (those boys aren’t allowed to get filthy) then show us what you used to get them clean? Better content for you there Flops 🤔

I feel she is massively insecure about her parenting, why does every story with them end up being her barking colours, shapes, animals, noises etc at them, you don’t constantly have to be proving how intelligent they are. They are just normal boys learning at a normal rate, let them play even in Reception class their learning will be play based not a teacher hollering what colour something is as soon as a child picks it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel she is massively insecure about her parenting, why does every story with them end up being her barking colours, shapes, animals, noises etc at them, you don’t constantly have to be proving how intelligent they are. They are just normal boys learning at a normal rate, let them play even in Reception class their learning will be play based not a teacher hollering what colour something is as soon as a child picks it up!
I agree. I think she is massively insecure and extremely unconfident as a parent because it doesn’t come naturally to her. She has to make a real effort to put their needs above her own, which must be so hard when you have spent your entire life thinking that everything revolves around you and the sun shines out of your arse. As has been said many many times, if she just came out and admitted her struggles/worries/bad days etc, it would make her so much more relatable. Instead, she has adopted an extremely arrogant attitude and instead, thinks she is the Dalai Lama of the parenting world.

It’s evident when she shares videos/posts that us parent people have seen, done and got the t-shirt on, but she is so arrogant and self-absorbed, she thinks she invented the wheel on most things. It’s sad really. She is obviously very lonely and lacking in confidence, but she is just such a bellend that I can’t even feel sorry for her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God you are all so, so CLEAVER with your thread titles.... so many good ones to choose from !

But in the meantime - I know it's all been said but !!

1. She had no clue about what has been happening with zoo's until it was on the news yesterday !
2. 'Train' your kids ? FFS Fopps - that's low even by your standards...... you guide/teach/nurture your kids not bleeping TRAIN them ! Maybe you should of had a dog instead of kids .... !!
3. Hot wash usually does get things really clean you thick bint !
4. Someone mentioned about putting PJ's on them this morning - I think what she does is they sleep in them gro bag things and then in the morning she takes them off, puts pj's on them for breakfast and then changes them again ?!! FFS - why not just let them sleep in PJ's with a blanket or just put them in a VEST - yes Fopps a VEST and then the gro-bag and then in the morning just let them run around in their vest..... she don't half make it hard for herself .... bleeping dumb ass !!
5. Lawson's little bewildered face when the balloon popped.... I bet she did that on purpose to try to show us how well she's 'trained' them ! :mad::mad:
She probably keeps them sleeping in Gro bags cause she’ll be terrified of them starting to climb and break out their cots as they’d be out of their room after 6.45pm. She won’t have that type of thing eating into her much needed “me time” that she so desperately needs after such a stressful day being mum to twin babies - that’s two - and creating free content for her fans.

• Haha
When Lawson said white, she then tried getting Grayson to say the pink one and he had no clue. Which is fair enough he’s still little. But I keep thinking back to Lawson looking at his hand and getting no attention for it.

• Sad
I agree. I think she is massively insecure and extremely unconfident as a parent because it doesn’t come naturally to her. She has to make a real effort to put their needs above her own, which must be so hard when you have spent your entire life thinking that everything revolves around you and the sun shines out of your arse. As has been said many many times, if she just came out and admitted her struggles/worries/bad days etc, it would make her so much more relatable. Instead, she has adopted an extremely arrogant attitude and instead, thinks she is the Dalai Lama of the parenting world.

It’s evident when she shares videos/posts that us parent people have seen, done and got the t-shirt on, but she is so arrogant and self-absorbed, she thinks she invented the wheel on most things. It’s sad really. She is obviously very lonely and lacking in confidence, but she is just such a bellend that I can’t even feel sorry for her 🤦‍♀️
100% this. I’d have some sort of sympathy if she’d stop being so horrendously selfish. The boys are almost two years old and for two years she’s made mistake after mistake after mistake and her arrogance won’t even allow her to change her behaviour. No parent is perfect, we all make mistakes but the fundamental thing that should drive every decision is wanting the best for your child... she still, two years down the line, is driven by what will be the best for her. The boys are always an afterthought, and often to their detriment because she is so self-centred and unwilling to consider that she may have made some sort of mistake, it’s a disgrace. If she went into any other job and performed so poorly, displayed endless arrogance and unwillingness to take criticism and made consistent duck ups the way she does she’d have had her p45 about 12 months ago... she’s lucky you can’t get sacked from parenting.

In the stories with the boys and the balloons, did she seriously say “as long as your train them”?! Train them?! They aren’t dogs ffs. Shouldn’t it be “as long as you TEACH them”

she infuriates me 😤
Came in here to say exactly the same! She’s unbelievable, no maternal nature to her whatsoever. Those two boys are purely just insta accessories to her, she’d of been better off with two puppies instead as they’d have been easier to ‘train’ 🤬😠

Fopperhollic#40 as long as you train the boys they can use balloons as toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I came on to say exactly the same 🤣🤣 she’s more relieved that it’s somewhere else to go, she’s not bothered in the slightest about supporting the zoos. I think I’ve known them to go to the zoo maybe once since she’s had those boy. 🙄
i came to say the same too hahaha. I don't remember seeing them going to one before and lets face it, if she knew what her local zoo was she would be tagging them in the post, like she does with soft play, to try and get freebie tickets.

Reactions: 11
You wash a bib - it comes out clean. No tit Sherlock!!

She has said before she doesn’t like animals (of course she doesn’t like animals), she has no interest in a zoo, it is just somewhere to go, and once Costa (so exciting and educational for a toddler) opens up again, she’ll never set foot in a zoo again

• Haha
The whole pj and gro bag thing is strange. I personally think they are too old for grobags now a duvet would be more suitable. When my kids were in grobag I still put them in pjs though!! It’s so weird

Reactions: 12
The whole pj and gro bag thing is strange. I personally think they are too old for grobags now a duvet would be more suitable. When my kids were in grobag I still put them in pjs though!! It’s so weird
It is really weird changing them into pjs when they get up. I put my baby to bed in some sort of vest/babygrow/sleeping bag combo all depending on the temperature. Then she’ll stay in those clothes until after her first nap. Then I’ll change her for the day. I wasn’t changing her at all unless she got messy at the start of lockdown when we weren’t leaving the house at all. But then I decided I would actually dress her as she was growing out of clothes she’d never even got to wear and it gives some sort of normality to the day. But changing multiple times a day for no reason? When it’s like drying to dress an angry alligator anyway? No thanks!

• Haha
I never understand people who dont like animals I think that says a lot about a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is really weird changing them into pjs when they get up. I put my baby to bed in some sort of vest/babygrow/sleeping bag combo all depending on the temperature. Then she’ll stay in those clothes until after her first nap. Then I’ll change her for the day. I wasn’t changing her at all unless she got messy at the start of lockdown when we weren’t leaving the house at all. But then I decided I would actually dress her as she was growing out of clothes she’d never even got to wear and it gives some sort of normality to the day. But changing multiple times a day for no reason? When it’s like drying to dress an angry alligator anyway? No thanks!
awwww I'm sure she's not an angry alligator.... Bless her 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.