Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole pj and gro bag thing is strange. I personally think they are too old for grobags now a duvet would be more suitable. When my kids were in grobag I still put them in pjs though!! It’s so weird
My little one is in a Grobag still and nearly two - wears pjs though. Only keeping in him a sleeping bag until I take the sides of the cot down as the duvet I have is too big for the sides are still up. I’ve no problem with either, it’s the creating extra work for herself which I don’t get. Defo not cleaver x

Reactions: 8
Fopperholic #40-
I agree. I think she is massively insecure and extremely unconfident as a parent because it doesn’t come naturally to her. She has to make a real effort to put their needs above her own, which must be so hard when you have spent your entire life thinking that everything revolves around you and the sun shines out of your arse. As has been said many many times, if she just came out and admitted her struggles/worries/bad days etc, it would make her so much more relatable. Instead, she has adopted an extremely arrogant attitude and instead, thinks she is the Dalai Lama of the parenting world.

It’s evident when she shares videos/posts that us parent people have seen, done and got the t-shirt on, but she is so arrogant and self-absorbed, she thinks she invented the wheel on most things. It’s sad really. She is obviously very lonely and lacking in confidence, but she is just such a bellend that I can’t even feel sorry for her 🤦‍♀️
This!!! Literally took the thoughts right out of my brain

Reactions: 5
Fopperholic #40 Stop! Block, delete and listen! Guess who’s back with a messed up extension

**you need to be of a certain vintage, and rap it** 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Fopperholic #40- same number of threads as my age, don’t call me forty though- I’ll get in a rage

Fopperholic #40- Desperate to make my kids look CLEAVER, filtered to filth because I’m an insta deceiver

🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I came on to ask what the deal was with her being 'so relieved' about the zoos opening? Didn't have her down as an animal lover. Reading through here, it now makes sense, yes, somewhere where she can go and strap the boys in the buggy for the day!

Good to see she has the boys trained! At least that goes with the leads she bought for them recently, however, she doesn't seemed to have trained them very well because they didn't actually do what she said they would do if the balloon popped!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wooow flopps stop showing off my little one is younger than yours and he puts all his rubbish in the bin even his nappies he loves it as he enjoys helping Mummy he loves to unpack all the shopping bags as well so cute and guess what I didn’t ‘train’ him it’s a routine he learnt everything from me idiot Maybe try letting your boys do things instead of taking over and barking colours and words at them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wooow flopps stop showing off my little one is younger than yours and he puts all his rubbish in the bin even his nappies he loves it as he enjoys helping Mummy he loves to unpack all the shopping bags as well so cute and guess what I didn’t ‘train’ him it’s a routine he learnt everything from me idiot Maybe try letting your boys do things instead of taking over and barking colours and words at them
My little one is 3 months younger than her boys and she gets the changing stuff when she needs a bum change, puts rubbish in bin and loves helping unpack shopping and like you she learnt that stuff and not trained!
There ya go Fopps - put that in your pipe and smoke it, there are parents like us not doing a training camps to pretend we have the most perfect toddlers and letting them learn naturally 🤣👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread title in the right place this time!

Risotto drier than a witches tit, Fopps’ content has gone to tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That bloody "weeeeeee" she squeals!! So off putting and along with the bloody filter it makes her stories so awful to watch. I mean those aren't the only reasons but those two are getting on my nerves today. You don't always need a filter fopps! Give it a rest love, natural is sometimes better too

Sorry to bring it back to Chelsea but have you noticed her front room is rammed with toys for the boys? She’s admitted the house isn’t quite big enough for them but they manage. Fopperbollocks doesn’t have half the toys for her boys and just throws together a half arsed “playroom” extension. It’s all for show nothing is genuine unlike Chelsea.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to bring it back to Chelsea but have you noticed her front room is rammed with toys for the boys? She’s admitted the house isn’t quite big enough for them but they manage. Fopperbollocks doesn’t have half the toys for her boys and just throws together a half arsed “playroom” extension. It’s all for show nothing is genuine unlike Chelsea.
I love Chelsea and her stories, my son is 11 now but I love watching her boys just be boys and play and eat and whatever. Fopps stories I race through as they are so random, and she is on top of them. Who needs multiple stories of some pull back planes. More new toys. It's their birthday in a few months, what will she have to buy them? She could of asked family and friends to buy those planes for the boys birthdays. They DON'T need new toys every 2 weeks Fopps!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she’s ordered a sofa, outdoor furniture and artwork. For the ‘boys playroom’ they’ve had built. Hmm...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Chelsea and her husband have their priorities straight that's why..... they wanted a family... they couldn't have one naturally and they then paid for their treatment and took out a loan (she has said this herself) and she also said whilst they would like more space they love their home and it is what it is ..... why spend thousands and get more into debt if you can manage..... Fopps house is more than big enough but she (and he!) are not prepared to give up their rooms.... they have an office, guest room, dressing up room .... the boys currently share a room - they will want their own space as they get older... I think the only reason she's had the extension is because she's seen others on Insta with these big open plan living spaces and miss prissy knickers stamps her feet because she WANTS the same !! Even when her boys are playing you never see loads of toys out in the back ground.... or them just playing.... today with the (yet more) new toys.... you don't see the boys from a distance just sat playing you see her with the toys still in packaging..... showing us how they work and the boys are so, so filtered they look orange and the strips on their trainers are green.... she is a bleeping disgrace... those boys are lovely they DO NOT need a filter on them... EVER !! Especially not when they are in the house playing....... It's so sad to watch..... if you click on Chelseas stories her boys are wrapped up warm in the garden... rosey cheeks, beautiful blonde hair having fun... .they were rough and tumbling this morning in their pj's and surrounded by toys.... I have nothing but praise for Chelsea...... she is an amazing young mum..... those boys are her world and it shows ..... 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve watched a couple of the mums that Fopps follows/is “friends with - just out of nosiness - and they had good videos, just letting their kids get on with playing and eating themselves. I don’t understand why she doesn’t see these videos and have a think to herself. She must be such a control freak. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t actually bother to watch any of them, she is only interested in herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love how they are both obsessed with planes but a few weeks ago Lawson ‘wasn’t bothered’ about planes because she couldn’t be bothered to pick him up to see the one flying past.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.