Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 banana and 2 eggs might appear to make loads because they are the size of a 10p piece!
Even if that was just for the boys that is 1 egg and half a banana each!
That is not loads, no matter what you think in your warped dieting head Flops.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
1 banana and 2 eggs might appear to make loads because they are the size of a 10p piece!
Even if that was just for the boys that is 1 egg and half a banana each!
That is not loads, no matter what you think in your warped dieting head Flops.
I would want to give them weetabix, jammy toast and fruit like bananas and grapes. Too much? Either way, that breakfast seems like a snack to me.

Reactions: 17
More plastic tat I see- what’s the point of that toy- surely the amazon tablets she has would have something similar??
also no posts or stories about what she’s “learnt” about BLM .. just back to her privileged bubble-
Do any of you follow Natasha Bailie- I really like her- she’s honest, her stories yesterday about these influencers- made me think of Flopps- r.e) posting a black square for a day then not one word since, back to swipe ups and unimportant stories about vile yoghurt - shallow bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those little boys bellies must be rumbling all day long. They are to little to communicate properly Yet that they are hungry. That’s probably the reason they whinge a lot, she often says how whiney faveson is. Poor kids are starving that’s why 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Never seen them eat anything normal like weetabix or toast it’s always something fancy for the gram who cares feed your children like normal families do stop trying to make a point of everything showing off Lawson is the new favourite child because he talks more so she makes out like he’s some sort of genius let’s face it the kid didn’t have anything else going for him he hardly moved so I expect him to be talking a lot more by now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never seen them eat anything normal like weetabix or toast it’s always something fancy for the gram who cares feed your children like normal families do stop trying to make a point of everything showing off Lawson is the new favourite child because he talks more so she makes out like he’s some sort of genius let’s face it the kid didn’t have anything else going for him he hardly moved so I expect him to be talking a lot more by now
For some reason she likes to make her life harder than it needs to be 🤣 those poor kids though must be starving every single day.

Reactions: 13
That's more like a breakfast for a toddler.

My little girl is around the same age too & eats 2 weetabix, banana, berries & sometimes a slice of toast for her breakfast.

Fopp's boys must be starving hungry 😞
Screenshot_20200605-123048_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's more like a breakfast for a toddler.

My little girl is around the same age too & eats 2 weetabix, banana, berries & sometimes a slice of toast for her breakfast.

Fopp's boys must be starving hungry 😞View attachment 146339
I'm so glad it's not just my LO that eats that much for breakfast. I was beginning to think I was over feeding him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 20 month old son eats a bigger bowl of porridge than I do every morning👀

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she take them for a lunchtime walk? She got them wellies and puddlesuits! 🙄 is it because she actually meant SHE can’t go for her me time

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Having checked out Chelsea’s page and her twins...she pisses all over Fopps! Chelsea appears to genuinely interact with her kids and as for her food....she gives them good portions and normal food! Yay for weetabix and banana or chicken nuggets and chips.
Hey Nikki - looks like you’re not as hot as you think and need to take a hint or ten from other twin mums or just mums in general 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 22
Those portion sizes are crazy. My daughter (almost 11 months) has a full bowl of porridge in the morning and some fruit, today she had 2 slices of cheese on toast for lunch with an apple and yogurt and she’ll have a generous portion of chicken and rice for dinner. In between she’s had some more fruit and a couple of baby biscuits. Sounds like a lot but she’s only on the 25th centile for her weight so by no means a big baby.

I think Fopps is just more concerned with keeping up her image of being this slim healthy family and making it look like the kids eat such healthy portions too. She said herself on Facebook today that she removes the stalks off the strawberries after she takes the pic, so it’s all for the gram. I’ve said it before but those plates are really small and should be packed with food to be even close to being a decent size portion.

Reactions: 14
I bet she doesn’t even own a tub of coconut oil! C’mon flops, show us your coconut oil 🤣🤣
She has that Kokoso Baby organic coconut oil from the company her Cousin owns which she hasn't mentioned for a very long time, too busy advertising Burt's Bees and Balmonds. :rolleyes:

Cue a swipe up for Kokoso Baby to follow shortly 🤭

So she makes the boys pancakes with coconut oil, then washes out the pan and makes hers from the rest of the mixture with fry light 🤔
She definitely uses the Coconut Fry Light for them, she is so full of :poop:

• Haha
Egg and banana sounds rank 🤮 a typical SW Frankenstein recipe. Get some bloody flour in there and milk and make a normal pancake. Those poor boys 😔 I despair 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.