Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so rude, asking if they were at nursery was a simple enough question. Uuurgh she makes me so aaaarrrgh....
Funny that she makes me feel the same...... !! So frustrated with her rudness and saltiness and more frustrated that all her sheeples don't see it like we do..... !! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Funny that she makes me feel the same...... !! So frustrated with her rudness and saltiness and more frustrated that all her sheeples don't see it like we do..... !! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
They see it but see people who question her as being trolls. It’s brain washing.

Reactions: 10
My 15 month old came running towards daddy with poo all over his hands earlier cos he’d reached into his brother’s nappy 😫 looking forward to when the poo games start with flops! Believe me grey sofas and carpets show up poo terribly 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“Are you fascinated?”
Who. Are. You. bleeping. Talking. To. When. You. Do. That. Stupid. bleeping. Commentary.
Chris isn’t responding and god knows the kids ignore you. Shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually think chris asked her to come along to film content for his golf page.. guess we will see in due course!

Reactions: 3
“Are you fascinated?”
Who. Are. You. bleeping. Talking. To. When. You. Do. That. Stupid. bleeping. Commentary.
Chris isn’t responding and god knows the kids ignore you. Shut up.
If they are so “fascinated” (slight upgrade to ubsessssseddd)
why not take them to mini golf? (I mean not now but before the plague) Or set one up in their garden? Literally never seen two more incompetent vapid SELFISH parents than those two 😩
The kids literally have to fit into their schedule and lifestyle they have not made one single change to adjust to having life with children- bar the shitshow extension which we all know was all for the gram not the kids!
God she grinds my gears!

Reactions: 18
She's gaslighting really - whenever she gets called out on anything she turns it around on the commenter to make THEM feel in the wrong.

Reactions: 16
Pancakes cooked in bloody fry light!
I know you say the boys aren’t on SW because it’s ‘just food’ but fry light is a low fat diet substitute for oil and is loaded with chemicals. At least cook them a little drop of oil to give them some essential fats.

Reactions: 15
I know you say the boys aren’t on SW because it’s ‘just food’ but fry light is a low fat diet substitute for oil and is loaded with chemicals. At least cook them a little drop of oil to give them some essential fats.
Nah pancakes need fried in butter to be perfect.

Reactions: 11
Has she seriously just made all 3 of them pancakes with 1 banana and 2 eggs? They must be starving already!

• Wow
  • Sad
She's said now the boys pancakes were cooked in coconut oil. Obviously read on here and wanted to put us all straight. Hello Nikki. 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also her cringey blogs say she had a “sw roast” “sw fry up” etc so there must be sw food- she’s a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s put on her stories “I tried a new yogurt today. I’ll show you” then proceeds to put a pic of said yogurt. No indication if it’s even nice or not?? She’s tit at SM.

• Haha
I bet she doesn’t even own a tub of coconut oil! C’mon flops, show us your coconut oil 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.