Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry is this has been said, guy loads to catch up on, but why is her grammar so bad!! When playing with the cars she says “1 car” “2 car” “3 car” etc etc..... where is the ‘s? Those boys are going to be so confused when they start school!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so conditioned to eating ‘slimming world food’ which she claims isn’t a thing and it’s just food 🤔 if it’s just food why have the boys got to eat pancakes with no flour in?? Why can’t you make a normal pancake and top it with fruit and Nutella or Syrup? Lemon and sugar?
don’t even get me started on them being frustrated! They’ve got absolutely no concept of what is going on they aren’t frustrated that is just normal toddler behaviour and you better get used to it because this is just the beginning!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My little girl gets frustrated, but only because she doesnt understand something. For example, she was frustrated earlier on today that she couldn't push her pram any further...because she had pushed it into the sofa. She wanted me to move the sofa and didn't understand why I wouldn't do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So you got them reins to stop them running off... But you still let them run off. Smart.
Where the duck has she taken them 🤣 the Sahara!!

I’ve never saw someone look so uneasy holding reigns!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god she’s actually used #georgeatasda

#desperate #beggy
And tagged 8 brands 😂😂 is she not even the tiniest bit embarrassed by her constant begging?!

Also, thanks to whoever suggested Gramho. I've taken all my social media down (no, I ain't that Meldrum character) just had a rubbish week with some people I classed as good friends so I've come away from everything for a bit but love reading here and couldn't not have a nosy at old Fopps to give me a laugh 😂
Screenshot_20200605-213056_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And tagged 8 brands 😂😂 is she not even the tiniest bit embarrassed by her constant begging?!

Also, thanks to whoever suggested Gramho. I've taken all my social media down (no, I ain't that Meldrum character) just had a rubbish week with some people I classed as good friends so I've come away from everything for a bit but love reading here and couldn't not have a nosy at old Fopps to give me a laugh 😂
View attachment 146805
That’s seriously embarrassing!!

Reactions: 9
So you got them reins to stop them running off... But you still let them run off. Smart.
Nothing wrong with what she did! I do that so I can control them by roads etc but if I can let them run off and it’s safe I do so!

Reactions: 5
I like how she says ‘hopefully they’ll quickly learn to be out and about without running off’. Think this is very optimistic!
Those rabbit plates look a bit small. She’s more interested in asking the plate look pretty for insta than putting enough food on it..

Reactions: 7
I thought she said it was to wet to go for a walk today 🤔 yet here she is with the boys, no sign or mention of Chris (so who's taking the pics) and her post says they went there today?!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know how she manages to sound so fake all the time, it really is a skill. Who is she fooling?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.