Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad it's not just my LO that eats that much for breakfast. I was beginning to think I was over feeding him πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
This is why she's such a dangerous "influencer" because there will be mums out there feeding their children tiny portions like Fopp does whose children will end up underweight/under nourished.

I let my daughter eat til she's full - teaching children about balance is how you teach them to have a healthy relationship with food. Fopp is going to give those boys such terrible food issues it's scary πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 15
I'm not sticking up for her..... you know I'd never do that but she hasn't mentioned potty training... it was something we were joking about earlier this morning saying can't wait for her to have to deal with that stage........ She will probably have the boys in pull ups till they are about 4 (which is absolutely fine as I know some kids do take a long time)..... bet she is currently googling books and potty training so that she can prove us wrong and they will be uhamazing !!!
She will fully expect nursery to sort it out or the boys will be starting school still in nappies and she will expect them to do it - until school will call her in to change them when needed as our school started to do last yr! Parents soon do it once their β€˜me’ time is disturbed to come and change their child’s dirty nappy!

Reactions: 7
This is why she's such a dangerous "influencer" because there will be mums out there feeding their children tiny portions like Fopp does whose children will end up underweight/under nourished.

I let my daughter eat til she's full - teaching children about balance is how you teach them to have a healthy relationship with food. Fopp is going to give those boys such terrible food issues it's scary πŸ™ˆ
100% this, why doesn't Mad Mazza tell her she's under feeding them... I know if it was me, my Mum would have a quiet word and make sure I sorted things out!

Reactions: 10
I would want to give them weetabix, jammy toast and fruit like bananas and grapes. Too much? Either way, that breakfast seems like a snack to me.
That’s exactly what my daughter (just turned 2) plus even coco pops some days!! I doubt there is a box of those in her kitchen! Pancakes are also popular - but proper ones with lots of butter on them!

100% this, why doesn't Mad Mazza tell her she's under feeding them... I know if it was me, my Mum would have a quiet word and make sure I sorted things out!
I don't think any of her family would dare say anything to Fopperbollocks if the way she responds to people on SM is anything to go by and listening to the way she actually speaks to her Mum in Vlogs.Mazza just bows down to her!:censored:

Reactions: 12
Not a chance ....she tells mad Mazza what to say not the other way round!!;Fopps runs that family she had the 1st say - they all went to Florida on her say so- she is one spoiled wanna be influencer!

Reactions: 14
Of course she does πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I'd never heard of this girl till the other day...... saw a thread on the other page about her and had a nosey...... Sounds a delight from the comments.... and as full of herself as Fopps - of course Fopps loves her... young, pretty, slim, clueless... Fopps obvs relates to herself in that last line 😜 😜

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Fopps here’s a tip- step back from your babies, let them play on their own and instantly your camera work will be better as you won’t be sat on top of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she does πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I'd never heard of this girl till the other day...... saw a thread on the other page about her and had a nosey...... Sounds a delight from the comments.... and as full of herself as Fopps - of course Fopps loves her... young, pretty, slim, clueless... Fopps obvs relates to herself in that last line 😜 😜
Sounds like she actually talking about flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but that is the tiniest breakfast. Those pancakes are not much bigger than a strawberry. And the dollop of yogurt is the same.
She's starving those kids.
1 banana, 2 eggs and it makes enough pancakes for 4 of them?!

I hope they are still having milk at least
I have this pan and I make my little boy PROPER pancakes in it. He can easily demolish double this amount and still ask for more!!

Reactions: 7
And apparently they were SO hard to find (took me about 20 seconds to find some on Amazon)...but get ready for the swipe up!
She will have got them from home bargains as they sell them for Β£2.99 or Β£3.99. Obviously will pretend it's the Amazon ones though πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Fopps is reposting other people's BLM posts because she has no opinions of her own- she is right out of her depth here- wish she would just stick to food and shopping.... although that's a bit of a struggle for her too....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see Fopps is reposting other people's BLM posts because she has no opinions of her own- she is right out of her depth here- wish she would just stick to food and shopping.... although that's a bit of a struggle for get too....
She only doing it today as she got called out on here for not doing her research

Reactions: 8
No wonder the boys or Grayson is 'mardy' as she puts it, Stop playing with their toys and let them do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the whole children this age get frustrated, frustrated about what? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 13
No wonder the boys or Grayson is 'mardy' as she puts it, Stop playing with their toys and let them do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the whole children this age get frustrated, frustrated about what? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I think she meant with the whole lockdown thing and places being closed. They don’t have any concept of that. They’ll just be getting frustrated with her playing with all their toys :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she meant with the whole lockdown thing and places being closed. They don’t have any concept of that. They’ll just be getting frustrated with her playing with all their toys :D
She is the one that's frustrated, the boys don't give two hoots if soft play is open or Costa or wherever else she drags them to, she is hating not going to these places. Why can't she just sit back and let them play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.