Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel the boys vocabulary is going to be limited to Yayyyyyy’ ‘Hi’ and ‘Wow’?
God she’s so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The nursery we use was only open to key workers children, until June 1st... Then they opened back up to all families. They wanted my eldest back on the 1st and my youngest back on the 8th.
Makes sense now. I dont have little ones so im still under the impression childcare is still closed but makes sense if work places are having to re open and working parents need childcare xx

Reactions: 4
STAY AT HOME MUM 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake fopps, we are all mums whether you work or not
[/QUOTE]

she is a liar 🙄 she hates staying at home! she should change that to say 'not in employment, out of the house as much as possible & also a mum'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If we are talking about "full time mums" being out of employment - she would barely class as part time, with the amount of times she passes them off for her meeeee time.

Shes a me time mum. Meeeee. All meeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If we are talking about "full time mums" being out of employment - she would barely class as part time, with the amount of times she passes them off for her meeeee time.

Shes a me time mum. Meeeee. All meeeee.
lol love this. Fopperholic: The Me Time Mum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is absolutely pathetic. I’ve followed her since she got pregnant and I was genuinely happy for her and the IVF finally being a success. Since the birth I’ve just sat back and watched the absolute car crash that is her attempt at a social media career. I just feel so sorry for those boys. I posted my first comment on her instagram today and I’ve been blocked within half an hour 😂 this is what I posted:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
so salty with the reply about the nursery hahaha check my stories blah blah making it out like we do so many lovely things no you don’t hun you pass your kids off whenever you get the chance in normal circumstances and force them to do things that aren’t even age appropriate like bloody phonics for example stop showing off I don’t even hear your children say any sentences just parrot you poor boys I would laugh so much when they grow up they hate golf 😂😂 they would be disowned

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Chris was looking forward to a bit of him time just like her on her daily walks then she tags along like a bunny boiling bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet Chris was looking forward to a bit of him time just like her on her daily walks then she tags along like a bunny boiling bleep!!
I thought the exact same. I bet he wanted to go to the driving range on his own but she had to tag along rather than have to look after them in the house on a rainy day on her own.

Reactions: 15
I thought the exact same. I bet he wanted to go to the driving range on his own but she had to tag along rather than have to look after them in the house on a rainy day on her own.
Off topic - must be your little lady's birthday soon ? x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Off topic - must be your little lady's birthday soon ? x
Yep, next month! I actually said to my hubby today can you believe she’s one in literally a few weeks and started crying 🙈

It’s been such a rollercoaster first year with everything that’s happened but in a way it’s been great he’s had so much time with her too. I’ll be the first to admit I was really struggling on my own with her before this all happened (like properly on my own all the time, not Fopps version with her mum, cleaner, nursery etc) so in a way the extra help came along at the right time.

When all this virus stuff first started I was genuinely scared I wouldn’t see her first birthday if I caught it due to my health. It still frightens me but dealing with it much better now. You guys really have made me laugh every day too 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw yes I'm good thanks just busy in work. Hope u are doing alright too x
Glad to hear you're OK..... I'm good thank you..... working from home so much easier for me..... plus by rugrats are 18 & 20 so pretty self-sufficent ! 🥰

Yep, next month! I actually said to my hubby today can you believe she’s one in literally a few weeks and started crying 🙈

It’s been such a rollercoaster first year with everything that’s happened but in a way it’s been great he’s had so much time with her too. I’ll be the first to admit I was really struggling on my own with her before this all happened (like properly on my own all the time, not Fopps version with her mum, cleaner, nursery etc) so in a way the extra help came along at the right time.

When all this virus stuff first started I was genuinely scared I wouldn’t see her first birthday if I caught it due to my health. It still frightens me but dealing with it much better now. You guys really have made me laugh every day too 😍
Awww bless her... time is flying by ! You sound like my DIL - she cried all day on and off on my grandsons 1st birthday !

I remember how scared you were and how worried about your hubby too...... sounds silly but actually felt really protective of you.... didn't want you worrying with your new baby....... that's why I've kept checking up on you ☺ It's been a really strange time for so many people but also like you say for you and your husband such a special time .... especially for him to get so much precious time with her that he wouldn't usually and also good for you to have the support around you too....... and here we are 10/11 weeks on all still in the same situation but now it's the new 'normal' - well that's how it feels today for me.... I just miss hugging my loved ones and friends..... and miss my little grandson as they don't live local anyway ....

So glad to hear you're doing OK... you sound like a great little Mumma.... she's a lucky girl to have you .... 🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
so salty with the reply about the nursery hahaha check my stories blah blah making it out like we do so many lovely things no you don’t hun you pass your kids off whenever you get the chance in normal circumstances and force them to do things that aren’t even age appropriate like bloody phonics for example stop showing off I don’t even hear your children say any sentences just parrot you poor boys I would laugh so much when they grow up they hate golf 😂😂 they would be disowned
She said she’s been doing fun things all day yet like people pointed out nothing on stories until like 3.30 🤣🤣 if they were doing such fun things she woulda instagrammed the tit out of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.