Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this and how she makes people feel.. She did it to Hev and now she is doing it to Brenda all cos they ask out of concern or to gently guide her, like Brenda said everyone is learning. I hope them little boys spend more time with Grandad and learn the true meaning of #bekind before they are swallowed up into being mini self absorbed Chris and Prikki’s
She really isn't a nice person and she deserves everything coming her way. The boys are about to turn two, their personalities are coming through and pretty soon they'll be saying NO to her, climbing out of their cots, screaming, having tantrums in Costa and having a sneaky poo in her shoes and handbag. I don't really watch her since being blocked and it's quite nice actually. Keep me posted guys, hope you're all ok, sending love xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s gonna have a shock when they turn 2 and it’s the terrible 2. My youngest is not 4 and the last few years have been testing, I would say much harder than newborns. Thankfully I’m coming out the other end 🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm a full time and a full time employee (albeit condensed so I work stupidly long days) she can seriously duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
wish she would hop on her broomstick and piss off 🧙‍♀️ so rude on that Facebook comment 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a full time and a full time employee (albeit condensed so I work stupidly long days) she can seriously duck off.
Me too babes. 10 month old baby with a partner that works away (6 on 6 off). I work a full time week in 4 days, currently have been on my own since the 2nd March and guess what, still standing. I hail you£L!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was on Facebook on the post about her flogging that moisturiser
What I find interesting is that she hadn’t commented on that post for 2 days. How would she know you had posted another comment on it today? Does she get notifications for every comment made on every post, even posts from a few days ago and then go and check every single one?

It’s the same with Instagram, she notices comments that are posted a few days later very quickly and either replies or deletes.

Or is it more likely that she reads here constantly and saw your post saying you had commented on it? Same with Instagram. I reckon she checks here all the time and as soon as something is mentioned she’s all over it. But then, she doesn’t read here right :unsure:

Reactions: 14
Well bugger me with a feather duster 😂

Nah, Princess hasn’t got an ounce of manners in her!
Good for you 👏 it's not so easy for her to cry troll to get out of things on fb as it is real accounts that normally comment.

Reactions: 4
It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the duck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edit to say we didn't have a picnic in the garden, my 3 boys had a McDonald's Happy Meal each instead for lunch and a picnic inside for dinner. They also played outside whilst it rained in a tent their Daddy made out of some tarpaulin, tent pegs and the washing line 🙂 everything else I said we were going to do we did 🥳 it's been a wonderful 40th Birthday 🥂 I'm sure Fopps would be well miffed if that's what her 40th consists of but that's more fool her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am absolutely convinced the boys were at nursery today. No stories until after the 3.30 pick up.

Reactions: 17
Brummy mummy used to say she was a full time mum once she gave up work. Annoys the hell out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can confirm, potty training with twins is HARD WORK 😰 had no idea whether to try at the same time or not, ended up being about 8 months apart before they were both dry in the day but night time they were at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although one kind of helped the other with seeing him on the potty it’s definitely something they do in their own time.. something which fopps definitely won’t enjoy! Also in her stories why is Chris wearing trousers about 5 inches too short? He looks absolutely ridiculous
Those are his capri pants they show his mankles off best 😂 #titsofinsta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought they were only open for children of key workers?
The nursery we use was only open to key workers children, until June 1st... Then they opened back up to all families. They wanted my eldest back on the 1st and my youngest back on the 8th.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.