Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sticking up for her..... you know I'd never do that but she hasn't mentioned potty training... it was something we were joking about earlier this morning saying can't wait for her to have to deal with that stage........ She will probably have the boys in pull ups till they are about 4 (which is absolutely fine as I know some kids do take a long time)..... bet she is currently googling books and potty training so that she can prove us wrong and they will be uhamazing !!!

Reactions: 11
Yes kids take their hats off, but YOU are the adult and YOU insist they put it back on. Every. Single. Time.

My boy is a month younger than the twins and whenever I say we're going for a walk, outside, he grabs his shoes and hat. My 4 yo still whips hers off every now and then but I make her put it back on, cos I'm the parent and they don't rule me😅😱🤔

Good. Luck. Fopps if you're gonna be this passive/doormat so early on😂😂
But she wants the perfect, easy life. No way on earth will she put up with 2, she has twins you know, children that will ever tantrum in public. She will never, ever be shown up in that way! But rather than actually parent, and put the boundaries in place from an early age she will give into them. These poor boys will be so confused, in one hand they can do what they like and then in the other she controls their every move. They will be constantly fighting her, unsure of which boundary, if any, they are expected to follow. As they grow older it will get worse as they constantly fight against them and their confusing rules.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sticking up for her..... you know I'd never do that but she hasn't mentioned potty training... it was something we were joking about earlier this morning saying can't wait for her to have to deal with that stage........ She will probably have the boys in pull ups till they are about 4 (which is absolutely fine as I know some kids do take a long time)..... bet she is currently googling books and potty training so that she can prove us wrong and they will be uhamazing !!!
Yeah I later realised that she’ll have spent the day googling potty training after my throwaway comment earlier 🙈 Now in my head Lawson will be dry day and night before Grayson and it won’t be mentioned.

Reactions: 8
I can confirm, potty training with twins is HARD WORK 😰 had no idea whether to try at the same time or not, ended up being about 8 months apart before they were both dry in the day but night time they were at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although one kind of helped the other with seeing him on the potty it’s definitely something they do in their own time.. something which fopps definitely won’t enjoy! Also in her stories why is Chris wearing trousers about 5 inches too short? He looks absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 15
What a brilliant idea to take two toddlers to a driving range. Surprised they were even allowed in to be honest.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Same here - when mine were babies/toddlers that's all they wore even to bed when it was really hot..... my little grandson is the same - the last couple of weeks the only pics I've been sent he's either in his nappy, vest or those cute all in one short rompers...... so much more comfy for them
This is my baby right now, vests everyday! Unless we go for a walk then I put her in clothes 🤣

Reactions: 7
I bet the boys are absolutely loving being strapped into a buggy at the driving range 🤣 I wonder if Carly is there and that's why fopps has tagged along

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling they have been to nursery and she’s picked them up at 3pm in the car and now gone to see Chris on the way home 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling they have been to nursery and she’s picked them up at 3pm in the car and now gone to see Chris on the way home 🙄
I thought this too. I thought it was very strange to pack up and all go to the driving range. If my husband suggested this I’d tell him to piss off, he can go and I’ll stay at home with the kids. But you know fopps can’t stay at home on her own with the kids

If she's taken them boys to nursery today she should be bleeping ashamed of herself ! They aren't even of an age were they HAVE to go to nursery - like 3 (pre-school) age.... why anyone would take their kids to nursery unless they have to because they work - you know a real job, in the real world, not just editing some stupid ass videos then those boys should not be at nursery ! She fucks me off more each day....... !! Earlier today or was it yesterday she was saying she loves just being with them so, so much and can't stop hugging them and in the next breathe most likely sent them to nursery .... witch :mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They all sound like encouraging signs- I would ease him in like others said Pirate Petes potty is a good book to get him keen - just follow his lead :) my boy was the same- started around 20 months but then we moved house so sacked it off until he was 2 and just put him straight on the toilet 🤣

x

View attachment 145499
they protest too much 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮 wish you were there when these photos were taken wtf??!! Why? A random dead patch of grass 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly they make my non-creepy toes curl lol
Mazza clearly lives through Fopps constantly seeking approval from her fave kid - she's so up her daughter's arse on Instagram and clearly as they are so so so close a family she can't say all this utter shite on the phone.... does Mazza do this to Martin and Carly...I mean they're not 5 mins down the road but all the same it's all a bit vomit inducing behaviour!!! 🤭

I know I’m behind but the ‘full time mum’ comment has really pissed me off. I work part time so I know I’m lucky to be able to do that but not everyone can!

Naturally, I’ve called her out on it and will be blocked shortly 😂

Reactions: 16
I know I’m behind but the ‘full time mum’ comment has really pissed me off. I work part time so I know I’m lucky to be able to do that but not everyone can!

Naturally, I’ve called her out on it and will be blocked shortly 😂
haha - hope you've screenshot before she deletes and blocks !

Reactions: 9
What a brilliant idea to take two toddlers to a driving range. Surprised they were even allowed in to be honest.
I see the boys are wearing their oversized chavtastic trainers. Poor Lawson when Chris is holding him to show him a golf swing he looks like he can barely stand up.

• Sad
In some ways I hope she has sent the boys to nursery because they are way better off in the care of someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.