Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the duck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love this 👏🏼 Happy Birthday on Thursday🎉 I’m 40 in September so I’ll be joining you shortly and not a boiled egg and spinach in sight😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s my wedding anniversary today and I had a huge Chinese, I’m sorry but living the life she does is enough to make you depressed. She will never be happy no matter what weight she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's my 40th Birthday on Thursday 🥳 there will be no boiled eggs in site! I'm planning to eat, drink and be very very merry with my husband and 3 children 😍 We can't do what we'd planned but we are healthy and together so for me that's perfect! I bet old Fopps doesn't have half the 40th Birthday I have even though she has twins, two babies, an extension, a little island off portugal in her kitchen/diner/playroom/area, a golf pro stunnnnning hubby/loads of uhmaaaaaaazing clothes/shoes/creams/followers etc Ha I bet she would be devasted if all she did for her 40th was go for a lovely walk in the countryside with her husband and children, had a picnic, spent the rest of the day in the garden playing games, then a few drinks and a Chinese on the eve but that's fine I know I'm blessed and I'm grateful for what I have 😍 I also don't filter the duck out of my sons or stretch my elbows in pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds absolutely perfect 🥰 have an amazing day 🥳🥳

It’s my wedding anniversary today and I had a huge Chinese, I’m sorry but living the life she does is enough to make you depressed. She will never be happy no matter what weight she is.
Happy anniversary 😊

Reactions: 11
Happy Anniversary !! 🥂🥂

It is very sad really that she has to keep such a control over all aspects of her life... her weight, her looks, her house, her kids..... making out everything is uhhhmazzzing or perfect and living your life under constant scrutiny (not just from us here but her FB/Insta etc in general - people who don't come on here still make comments) - how can she live her life like that deleting, replying, blocking... it must be exhausting... I honesty don't know where she finds the time from ? I may be middle aged, overweight, drive an old car, live in a terraced house (still has 4 bedrooms mind lol!!) and don't have a bottomless pit of money but I would not ever, ever swap one aspect of my life for hers... I'd like to be slimmer and I'd like a newer car but neither are priority..... I have a loving family (we are close but not so, so, so, so, so close 😜😜 ... we are close I just don't feel the need to tell everyone all the time!)...... I have some really good, close friends and lots of other lovely friends/work colleagues etc..... and I feel my life and what I do is worthwhile and valued... I would hate to be under the illusion I'm something I'm not - which is what she is..... sad really !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Anniversary ❤

Love this 👏🏼 Happy Birthday on Thursday🎉 I’m 40 in September so I’ll be joining you shortly and not a boiled egg and spinach in sight😆
Thank you 😘 hahaha 🥚 Hope you have a fab 40th as well in September 🥳

Sounds absolutely perfect 🥰 have an amazing day 🥳🥳

Happy anniversary 😊
Thank you @Ellsbells123 shame the weather is taking a turn 🌦 but I can't have it all 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she’s posted a story a day to late. But not replied to the comment on her post, the thing Is we all know she was online yesterday so why not do it then! She’s absolutely no clue at all and she could at least have the decency to give that comment a reply

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Anniversary !! 🥂🥂

It is very sad really that she has to keep such a control over all aspects of her life... her weight, her looks, her house, her kids..... making out everything is uhhhmazzzing or perfect and living your life under constant scrutiny (not just from us here but her FB/Insta etc in general - people who don't come on here still make comments) - how can she live her life like that deleting, replying, blocking... it must be exhausting... I honesty don't know where she finds the time from ? I may be middle aged, overweight, drive an old car, live in a terraced house (still has 4 bedrooms mind lol!!) and don't have a bottomless pit of money but I would not ever, ever swap one aspect of my life for hers... I'd like to be slimmer and I'd like a newer car but neither are priority..... I have a loving family (we are close but not so, so, so, so, so close 😜😜 ... we are close I just don't feel the need to tell everyone all the time!)...... I have some really good, close friends and lots of other lovely friends/work colleagues etc..... and I feel my life and what I do is worthwhile and valued... I would hate to be under the illusion I'm something I'm not - which is what she is..... sad really !
The difference is you have something she could never have/buy. You seem like a genuine, lovely Person who puts everyone before themselves. No New Range Rover, 1000 Mac lipstick collection or Gucci trainers will ever make her like that. she’s rotten to the core, selfish and materialistic. Her happiness comes in boxes from a delivery driver and only lasts 10 minutes until the next one arrives. Your happiness is priceless because it’s from things money can’t buy like love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my, she is just full of it this morning 🤦‍♀️
She is but she still hasn't acknowledged the woman who posted yesterday - unless she'll reply to her once she's stuck all this 'info' which is just literally copied from other pages..... and say she is sharing things on her stories !! She's so predictable !

Reactions: 12
She is but she still hasn't acknowledged the woman who posted yesterday - unless she'll reply to her once she's stuck all this 'info' which is just literally copied from other pages..... and say she is sharing things on her stories !! She's so predictable !
Just about to say the same thing she's just reposting what other people have put up she done I research herself. She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 14
The difference is you have something she could never have/buy. You seem like a genuine, lovely Person who puts everyone before themselves. No New Range Rover, 1000 Mac lipstick collection or Gucci trainers will ever make her like that. she’s rotten to the core, selfish and materialistic. Her happiness comes in boxes from a delivery driver and only lasts 10 minutes until the next one arrives. Your happiness is priceless because it’s from things money can’t buy like love.
Oh bless you - thank you so much..... I try to be a good person..... ! I do confess I own a MAC lippy - but it a #gifted.... by my teenage daughter when she decided she no longer wanted it 😂 😂 .... I get lots of make up that way !! When I have my little rants on here about her I do try and balance it with stuff about me so I don't sound like a complete witch all the time - she just brings out the worst in me... think a lot of how I feel with Fopps is pure frustration at the whole fakeness of everything she does - oh and the fact she's a patronising witch when she knows nothing.... I doubt she's read up on one single thing about the Black Lives Matter....... she's got no genuine interest because it doesn't affect her...... She's just sharing that stuff because she's been called out... but again she's missing the point.... she should of been sharing this stuff before yesterday !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh bless you - thank you so much..... I try to be a good person..... ! I do confess I own a MAC lippy - but it a #gifted.... by my teenage daughter when she decided she no longer wanted it 😂 😂 .... I get lots of make up that way !! When I have my little rants on here about her I do try and balance it with stuff about me so I don't sound like a complete witch all the time - she just brings out the worst in me... think a lot of how I feel with Fopps is pure frustration at the whole fakeness of everything she does - oh and the fact she's a patronising witch when she knows nothing.... I doubt she's read up on one single thing about the Black Lives Matter....... she's got no genuine interest because it doesn't affect her...... She's just sharing that stuff because she's been called out... but again she's missing the point.... she should of been sharing this stuff before yesterday !
she hasn’t got time to make a Sunday roast, so doubt she’s sat and done all this reading she claims to have done

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she seriously sharing a post on “white privilege”? She hasn’t got a clue, the woman that “selects” what groups she takes her babies too, chooses her friends based on how many multiple births they have had, openly refused to access a children’s centre because “it wasn’t for her”.
She really didn’t spend yesterday educating herself, did she ? Then she has spent today seeing things that look “interesting” to share because everybody else is, without actually researching what they are all about!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Even if Fopps has done a bit of research (doubtful) I can imagine her viewpoint is still so condescending. She is incapable of empathy or compassion.

Reactions: 13
Her stories today just scream I was called out on tattle so I’ve scrambled to find some posts that other influencers like me have already shared 😒 that isn’t educating yourself love!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Anniversary !! 🥂🥂

She is basically Asda trying to be Gucci I know a few like that but you can roll a tit in glitter but it’s still a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s just appalling that she’s took such a serious issue and used it on Instagram to gain popularity. She hasn’t got a clue and doesn’t give a 💩 about it. She puts all those posts on about it and then straight after puts a picture of some porridge fingers someone has sent her🙈 deep and meaningful Fopps deep and meaningful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.