Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 40 yrs old, she's trying to educate herself? If you don't know by now, there is no hope for you.
Unbelievably ignorant!

Reactions: 18
That I would love to see
She’s deleted them. So she was happy to join in with blackouttuesday to fit in on the gram with her little ‘influencer’ buddies but ask her a question on it and she deletes it. Using such an important and serious issue for your own personal gain and engagement, that’s about as low as it gets Nicola.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Dear Fopps (we know you read here) 🙃 look forward to hearing your revelations... I’ll wait....
5C1BB5F8-FC6B-4A97-B550-14AB4A7E739E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God we have got to get this woman off the Gram.....what is bloody wrong with her- has she no life?!Ring your daughter up and ask her to bring a couple of Grenade bars round and preferably stick them where the sun don't shine ...Fopps is doing with Mad Mazza when she used to pretend the boys had mummy's phone....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she has deleted those questions without even trying to think of a decent reply. What a despicable bleeping CUNextTuesday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Even if his not teaching you would think he would go for a round of golf!

I’ve been searching for hair trimmers for Hubby!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She won’t let him go back to work and leave her on her own with the kids when she’s no gyms, costa, play dates etc.. to drag them out too. She’d have a melt down. Love her to have a day in my life. Stuck at home with my two & home schooling for past three months on my own most days. (Like millions of other parents) She’d never be able to cope.

Reactions: 18
She really is an absolute disgrace

I'm not sure why he's not back yet. My husband is forever on the golf course now, and he's had a private golf lesson as well so no idea why micro dick isn't back at work...
She’s banned him!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the more I laugh... she's the ultimate queen of prejudice in every aspect of her life!
I cannot believe she has deleted those questions without even trying to think of a decent reply. What a despicable bleeping CUNextTuesday.
I can still see the one with 5 likes. The others I can't, it's down to 7 comments...And I bet all the people who liked the comment are blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow has she really deleted those comments? I’d have more respect if she answered them and admitted she could do more

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really Nicola really ??? This is all she really cares about.... stupid bleep !!! And the poster who put the crown on her they deserve a slap too... ridiculous ! She is absolutely NOTHING it look up to....
Just proves what a stupid, bandwagon jumping, selfish, narcissist, vile, up her own arse, bint she a actually is!! Said it would all be forgotten by lunch 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.