Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect this comment will just be either deleted or ignored because she will have no clue on how to answer :(
I agree. And it will further highlight her inability to emphasise, understand and educate herself. She’s a sad old crow.

What’s the betting she’s back on first thing tomorrow morning saying how “lovely it was to take a break from SM for the day”. The meaning behind today will never be understood by her at all.

Reactions: 16
“See you all tomorrow x” WTF! She’s making it sound like she’s off for a bank holiday. Awful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Whenever I see the word/name “Fopps” I bleeping cringe, I hate it. Change your username, get in the real world, stop pretending you like something for brand deals, stop preying on the vulnerable with your ridiculous attitude to food, give your kid a kiss on his head when he falls over and stop waggling ya rank toe around Instagram for all to see in your “essential summut to chuck on” flip flops!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

“See you tomorrow” SEE YOU NEXT bleeping TUESDAY, YOU ABSOLUTE bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why can't her mother just ask this question on their 'socially distanced' #followinggovernmentguidelines walk FFS ? Weirdos !!

Also - look how full and rounded her face looks compared to 'my' profile pic ! Looks so different !
Just do one mazza and stop trying to up her engagement..... no-one gives a feck about her latest must have overpriced skin products that clearly have never been used by her! Lawson had a bit of red skin probably from the washing powder as she use a "range" of them....my son had eczema so I know how bad it looks and how much it irritates a little babys skin to the point where they can't sleep for itching and discomfort- such a liar/beg🙁 ps Mazza just phone her and ask..she will answer as the phone as it never leaves her hand!!!

Reactions: 12
Mad mazza even likes her own comment🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringeworthy you just know she asks her to comment I would die if my mum kept posting on my posts the things she does

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just reading more of her uhhhmaazing blog and in 2014 she wasn’t at target either - so how exactly has she been at target for 15-20 years (whatever it is she says?!)

At least we know she’s always been a vain, shallow, vacuous witch though...

• Haha
  • Wow
I suspect this comment will just be either deleted or ignored because she will have no clue on how to answer :(
If she deletes it it will show even more her inability to hold an adult conversation that doesn’t revolve around a lipstick or pot of overpriced skincare- my bets on ignore and probably delete the whole post from her feed when she thinks no ones watching 👀

Reactions: 20
Just reading more of her uhhhmaazing blog and in 2014 she wasn’t at target either - so how exactly has she been at target for 15-20 years (whatever it is she says?!)

Dear God she's a joke she writes like a teenager !!! ... so at 9 stone 1lb she was a size 8 but now at over 10 stone she's still a size 8 ?!! Really !! I'm sure she didn't have cozy nights in with a take away - I bet she was cooking SW Slop for Deux Chebs from day one !! oh and 'Happy Fopping' ...... REALLY Nicola? REALLY?? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Has she removed the other posts? I found this blog and shared it on here a fair few threads ago now😆 but when I've gone to find the articles I originally took the piss out of (the one where she takes her niece out for the day I think) I can't find them??

Reactions: 8
Dear God she's a joke she writes like a teenager !!! ... so at 9 stone 1lb she was a size 8 but now at over 10 stone she's still a size 8 ?!! Really !! I'm sure she didn't have cozy nights in with a take away - I bet she was cooking SW Slop for Deux Chebs from day one !! oh and 'Happy Fopping' ...... REALLY Nicola? REALLY?? 😂 😂 😂 😂
She really does write like a teenager but it was six years ago so she would’ve been 33, nearly 34 😘 that’s three years older than I am now! It would be fine if she had written those in her late teen/early twenties as I’m sure we all said and did things that were cringey but she was a grown woman! Never did see any proof of that ‘degree’ did we :unsure:

• Haha
She really does write like a teenager but it was six years ago so she would’ve been 33, nearly 34 😘 that’s three years older than I am now! It would be fine if she had written those in her late teen/early twenties as I’m sure we all said and did things that were cringey but she was a grown woman! Never did see any proof of that ‘degree’ did we :unsure:
It's totally embarrassing! If the others can't be found she's been on here and deleted them 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mad mazza even likes her own comment🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringeworthy you just know she asks her to comment I would die if my mum kept posting on my posts the things she does
Fopp’s likes all of her own posts!!! Must be a family trait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Omg so she was 7lb off target then? That would have made her 10st and she thought that was over weight! She really does have all the ingredients for an eating disorder and to trigger that in her followers more importantly. Imagine someone at a normal Healthy weight of say 11st reading that and thinking if Nikki thinks 9st 9 is massive I must be huge. This is why I dislike her right there!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the over use of the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That bleeping fries me 😡 she literally does it on every post but they are so much more noticeable in her blog posts. Pack it in Prikki and stop being a nob all your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
https://fopperholic.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/bday-weekend/ another corker .... even on her birthday she just can't let sw go 😳
I literally don’t know where to even start🙈😂😂😂😂 her uhmaaazing boyfriend Bought her lots of white tea whilst she wanted xfactor??? WTF is she 4? 🙈 Starving herself for a weeks to fit in a dress yet leaves her own birthday party early, first one to go home. Wow that sounds like a top night, why bother getting all dressed up? I could go on & on & on & on 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.