Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Can we just stop putting things into porridge that don’t belong there?!
Tried and tested ingredients areeeee jam, syrup, other sweet things, berries, other fruit, cinnamon (dirty bastards) and Nutella.
what is wrong with her?!
I don’t actually mind the taste of carrot or courgette in porridge but who in the fuck has time in the morning to be grating veg into their breakfast. Have some fucking crunchy nut and chill out Fopps you uptight bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jess269

I never understand people who dont like animals I think that says a lot about a person.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So the boys literally have a small portion, of dry, boiled rice for dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine your mum claiming to be a foodie and you get served up that!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Beckyboo85

7A0D9601-BF71-43A0-8CBC-67E7F04FBBD2.png
7A0D9601-BF71-43A0-8CBC-67E7F04FBBD2.png
I liked slimwithstace88’s comment and now I’m blocked! I knew she would hence why I did. Lovely behaviour Nikki x

• Wow
  • Angry
‘SEE YOU TOMORROW’ - FUCKING INSENSITIVE FUCKING CRETIN - EDUCATE YOURSELF NIKKI, SUCH A FUCKING DAFT THING TO SAY!

• Angry
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Shows her ignorance if she thinks the take aways cook to order😅
Came here to say the same! Does she think each order is cooked individually? No, there will be huge vats full of the sauce pre made. It takes forever to prep Indian food, not the 20 mins between ordering and delivery or collection! God, how can a grown women be so naive 🤣

• Haha

Tarrula

New thread title in the right place this time!

Risotto drier than a witches tit, Fopps’ content has gone to shit!

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
If it’s made with long grain rice it ain’t risotto 😂, I barely comment on her thread but the poor attempts at cooking make me cringe, why does she feel the need to post their every meal on gimmicky plates with portions for a small mouse. Just let the boys lives be private it really concerns me these insta children’s lives are all over social media and they can do nothing without a camera being shoved in their faces, who gives a fig what nappies she brought today, seriously!

• Heart
  • Wow

NoseyNorris

What she really means is that she is so relieved now there is a place opening where she can strap the boys into their pushchairs all day and not have to try and entertain them at home. What's the betting this will be Prikki's favourite thing to do until soft play opens and she'll be the first in the queue on Monday and visiting 5 days a week?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shivers

VIP Member
I'm horrified by this for more than one thing.
She blocked someone who liked a comment politely asking her to change the # as everyone else was for a good reason. Which she then changed. And blocked people?!
I mean talk about the fact the point of the whole thing was missed and it was clearly a bandwagon jumping engagement thing.
She is vile. Honestly vile.
Exactly, doesn’t she see the contradiction? Blocking and silencing those who may dare to question you or have an opinion of their own that you might not like...hmm what does that remind you of?

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
“See you all tomorrow x” WTF! She’s making it sound like she’s off for a bank holiday. Awful.

• Angry
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
All the time they’ve spent at home and in the garden would have been an ideal time to get them used to sitting on a potty but that wouldn’t have occurred to Miss Earth Mother Extraordinaire!
Wonder if she’ll only buy 1 potty and make them queue to use it?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyNorris

I think she has an automatic response whenever someone questions her. She always mentions her "successful career" and that she left it to be a "full time mum". It's never just "I wanted to be a stay at home mum" it's always "I gave up my very successful career" 🙄
It's like she wants a fucking gold medal for looking after her own kids (even though she doesn't have them the majority of the time). Correct me if I'm wrong, but she tried for many years for those "much wanted" boys, so why does she bang on like they're an inconvenience. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She is very odd! Who prefers dead grass to what the actual grass looks like! 🤪

Does she never just have a lazy morning, or sleep in and Chris get up first!
Well I bet Compton Verney are delighted to see those pics of their lush grass looking burnt to a cinder because she ‘prefers’ that look :eek::eek: what is actually going on in her tiny mind to think it looks better with dead grass 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Of course she tagged Vage.... she won’t get a collab buying Aldi’s own version cos it’s cheaper will she :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Does make me laugh when she says she’s a foodie! And last week when Chris had bought 4 little ‘sticks’ of different cheeses when he was shopping and she said, ‘he’s such a foodie’🤣

• Haha