Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure it’s ‘fats’ for brain development isn’t it something like that haha there motor skills aren’t brilliant but some speech is better than nothing at all how can they be 33lbs seriously... my boy is a month younger last time I weighed him on our scales because we can’t get to the clinic he was around 26 1/2 he wears 4 plus nappies and I was considering 5’s now as the others are getting abit tight I wonder if she makes them wear huge nappies so they hold more so she doesn’t have to change them as often lazy as
My little one is 19 months and weighs 20lbs so unless they are chunky monkeys they can’t be in a size 6 but then all babies/toddlers are different i guess. Health visitor told us they need a high fat low sugar diet with full fat milk until at least the age of 2. They do not have a high fat diet but then I guess Fopps isn’t the type to take them regularly to a health visitor for weigh ins and advice 🤣🤣🤣 the amount of cheese is pathetic, it’s good for them at the moment so give them a good portion of it on top 👍🏻
She has those boys on a SW diet whether she admits or not

Reactions: 20
🤣 it’s beyond awkward. She’ll be back on tomorrow saying ‘wow Nicola that risotto looked unbelievable I bet the boys were stuffed after you gave them that massive portion! is that the full fat cheese you’ve gave them that Chris bought last week when he went shopping for essentials whilst social distancing? I’ll have to get some’ 🙄 bore off Mazza you enabling knob.
Bet she doesn't give the pudding my kids always had pudding after lunch and dinner when they were toddlers and now

Reactions: 12
The Pampers website says slimmer shaped children may even need to size down from their Weight size, so no way are those boys the weight or shape for a size 6

Reactions: 13
She’s been very quiet the past few days. Guessing the eyebrow dying didn’t go to plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she's an odd one for sure, sizes down in everything but up in nappies

Nikki him you should actually size down in pull ups as when they get full of wee they fall down, usually taking the trousers with them in my experience. They aren't held up like nappies being tightly fastened.

Just a little tip for when you're next reading.

You can then brag about how well your boys have done this week on their diet and managed a size down - all that image therapy and body magic paying off eh....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how her Grandad is , never does she mention him, or chris’ parents throughout all of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s been very quiet the past few days. Guessing the eyebrow dying didn’t go to plan.
This is exactly where she fails .. imagine how much more relatable she would be if she documented the fails we all have! She has no ability to laugh at herself or be transparent everything has to be perfect or heavily filtered to appear it!
Would respect her so much more if she had the ability to say OMG guys the brows flopped #mumfail -instead she will wait til they settle down and then reappear with a grubby filter to pretend it’s all fine..imagine how much effort that takes to pretend your whole life is perfect what a sad existence 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is exactly where she fails .. imagine how much more relatable she would be if she documented the fails we all have! She has no ability to laugh at herself or be transparent everything has to be perfect or heavily filtered to appear it!
Would respect her so much more if she had the ability to say OMG guys the brows flopped #mumfail -instead she will wait til they settle down and then reappear with a grubby filter to pretend it’s all fine..imagine how much effort that takes to pretend your whole life is perfect what a sad existence 😔
But she loves shaming other people when things go wrong, Chris and his crappy haircut on her stories. There was a Whole grid post on favesons disaster haircut. Come on Prikki we wanna see your slug eyebrows 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could be the eyebrows have gone wrong. Could be she is struggling to know what to post as lots of influencers have changed their content in support of BLM. It makes her usual filtered content look especially vapid.

Reactions: 15
Could be the eyebrows have gone wrong. Could be she is struggling to know what to post as lots of influencers have changed their content in support of BLM. It makes her usual filtered content look especially vapid.
I’m surprised she even thinks her brows need doing surely it’s not 12-18 months since she had the powder brows!

Reactions: 10
Speaking of Favesons disaster cut, looks like they’ve made it even worse themselves. Poor boy.
That's just awful. Good thing he's only a baby, and not old enough to realise!

My poor nephew (similar age to the twins) ended up looking a bit like a creepy doll with his quarantine hair. His dad tried to trim his fringe, and did that classic 'I'll just straighten that a bit more' too short cut 😂 Thank goodness he left his curls alone@

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.