Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to educate herself on not treating/speaking to people like tit in general before she jumps on such a complex, serious bandwagon. How is this bint supposed to grasp the concept of white privilege when she even speaks to her own mother like tit. She can't even be kind to her followers. She expects a twin trolly to be reserved for her in Tesco 🤪 won't mix with poor people, ugly people...judges people by their looks..oh the irony. Next joke Fopperbollox!
Oh god i remember that when she said she rang ahead to tesco to ask them to hold a trolly for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's 40 not 4 and enough of a Rottweiler to fight her own corner with her salty replies so why the sheeples feel the need to speak for her.... 🙄🙄 good on you big bum Brenda 👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's 40 not 4 and enough of a Rottweiler to fight her own corner with her salty replies so why the sheeples feel the need to speak for her.... 🙄🙄 good on you big bum Brenda 👏🏻👏🏻
Have you noticed how she's 'thanked' all the little sheep on that list of comments and just ignored Big Bum Brenda's reply?? She's such a salty witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Genuine question.... potty training my little boy is 20 months and he tells me when he’s done a wee/poo pats his nappy and points to the door so we can go and change it happens all the time now even when I’ve just changed him do you think he is ready for training?? I wouldn’t have a clue where to start we have brought a potty and sat teddy on it but he just plays with it and try’s to stand in it
Wow yes might be worth a go 👍

Reactions: 6
Just saw this and made me think of Fopperbollocks :ROFLMAO: and her 'little island off Portugal'
Question is how are they all going to fit on 'her' island !?!? 🤭🌴
IMG_0499.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spotted this, then got busy so couldn't post. Have looked and it's gone already! Bet that person is blocked now aswell
20200604_140210.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mad Mazza previously although at the time I thought it was her and felt like I wasnt a good enough mum as I only had the one baby and only got her dressed in the morning for the day and changed her if necessary, then put her in an all in one after bath time 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a first time mam/mum/parent/existence coordinator (that’s what I feel like) and my baby has rocked around in all-in-one suits/rompers from the moment he was born. He’s super comfy, he’s walking (at 10 months), I couldn’t care less what colour they are at the end of dinner time as it goes straight in the wash. He’s got the rest of his life to be in “clothes clothes” and who bends to this ridiculous pressure to have a suited and booted baby???
Oh I know, it’s Fopps. Because you had kids to satisfy YOU, not fulfil and enrich another human being’s life.

• Heart
Genuine question.... potty training my little boy is 20 months and he tells me when he’s done a wee/poo pats his nappy and points to the door so we can go and change it happens all the time now even when I’ve just changed him do you think he is ready for training?? I wouldn’t have a clue where to start we have brought a potty and sat teddy on it but he just plays with it and try’s to stand in it
Yes, he sounds like he's ready. To easy him into it, though, read stories about potty training. I got my last boy a book called Have you seen my potty? by Mij Kelly off Amazon when he was not quite 2. It's a story about a little girl called Suzy Sue who lives on a farm and the animals took turns using her potty when she needed it. It's so funny and worked a treat. Be sure to have a potty around already so he gets used to seeing it and associating it with that. We put the potty within easy reach downstairs so he didn't have to worry about going upstairs every time. Also introduce actual pants, not pull ups so he gets used to wearing those. YouTube also has good potty training cartoons as well.

Reactions: 7
I hate this and how she makes people feel.. She did it to Hev and now she is doing it to Brenda all cos they ask out of concern or to gently guide her, like Brenda said everyone is learning. I hope them little boys spend more time with Grandad and learn the true meaning of #bekind before they are swallowed up into being mini self absorbed Chris and Prikki’s

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They all sound like encouraging signs- I would ease him in like others said Pirate Petes potty is a good book to get him keen - just follow his lead :) my boy was the same- started around 20 months but then we moved house so sacked it off until he was 2 and just put him straight on the toilet 🤣

x

8E1A55EA-81F6-4FC0-B1BA-43EF8CC2401B.jpeg

they protest too much 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮 wish you were there when these photos were taken wtf??!! Why? A random dead patch of grass 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly they make my non-creepy toes curl lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My daughter is 2 in 3 weeks, peer pressure got the better of me the other day because some of the mums I’ve met at groups have started potty training. The other day in the garden she was naked and showed her the potty etc (it’s been in the house for a while and we talk about it) she stood in the potty and then went to her slide and tit in the slide and got poo in her toes! Moral of the story...... wait until they are ready! I Hope faveson shits on “her” garden furniture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m a first time mam/mum/parent/existence coordinator (that’s what I feel like) and my baby has rocked around in all-in-one suits/rompers from the moment he was born. He’s super comfy, he’s walking (at 10 months), I couldn’t care less what colour they are at the end of dinner time as it goes straight in the wash. He’s got the rest of his life to be in “clothes clothes” and who bends to this ridiculous pressure to have a suited and booted baby???
Oh I know, it’s Fopps. Because you had kids to satisfy YOU, not fulfil and enrich another human being’s life.
I was so sad when mine were out of the babygrow stage. Thank god there was only a gap of a year or two before onesies came into fashion 🤪

Reactions: 5
I hope she realises they both may not be ready at the same time. It’s quite rare for twins to potty train together.

Yes kids take their hats off, but YOU are the adult and YOU insist they put it back on. Every. Single. Time.

My boy is a month younger than the twins and whenever I say we're going for a walk, outside, he grabs his shoes and hat. My 4 yo still whips hers off every now and then but I make her put it back on, cos I'm the parent and they don't rule me😅😱🤔

Good. Luck. Fopps if you're gonna be this passive/doormat so early on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.