Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are still there
That’s really weird. They were both gone when I commented earlier, then the original one from patsysmother was showing up but definitely not the reply, now they’re both showing again! What’s she doing? Is it maybe that she blocks them so the comments disappear then she unblocked them so they come back on? I’m not sure how it works.

Reactions: 6
She’s so full of herself who describes there job as a successful career everytime someone mentions it Jesus wept woman shut up!! You sound like a broken record stuck up your own arse no wonder no one likes you and no it’s not jealousy trust me! Why can’t you just admit you’re lazy as duck and want to get paid doing your ‘hobby’ sat on your bum who wouldn’t want that? Be honest this fake ass it’s only a hobby goes towards the boys crap is boring you are transparent

Reactions: 20
God she's like stuck record isn't she?!! My very successful SW career... I love my boys so, so, so, so much..... it's just uhmaazzzing spending time with them..... obeying the government guidelines..... I love my boys so much..... I adore spending time with them..... they are the best thing to ever happen to me..... I don't want to share them..... (but will force herself to as soon as Mummy and Daddy can have them!).... Normal folk do not... repeat do not feel the need to be so over the top and tell you how much they love their kids in every post..... it's almost like she is having to convince herself....! Otherson has such beautiful blonde hair but he should (they both should) have hats on at all times..... Baseball tops are bloody hideous...... she's probably got them in vests to avoid tan lines !! and those sandals are just way too big !

EDIT - so this is how she spent yesterday .... educating herself on BLM at the park.... !!

Reactions: 24
I bet your house is also tidy, not cluttered with loads of crap you never use and your bedroom floor doesn’t look like an ironing basket.....😂😂
Hahah 7 of us live in a 4 bed terraced with one bathroom/toilet it’s certainly not perfect but I don’t paint it as that either all over SM 😂 My house is cluttered with kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can anyone think that filter/preset looks good! The grass looks dead 🙈

I hope she saves the original photos for when the boys are older, if not just burn them boys, just burn them 😂

Reactions: 9
The comments are still there
OK I may be showing my ignorance here but who is that poster on about in Texas ? George Floyd ? Very random comments on the post and I could only see patsysmother post all day but now can see the other one and those 3 posts by that last poster......

Reactions: 4
How can anyone think that filter/preset looks good! The grass looks dead 🙈

I hope she saves the original photos for when the boys are older, if not just burn them boys, just burn them 😂
Filtered to an inch of there lives as usual maybe there not good looking enough for her to post the real boys abit like her we never see her without a filter these days

OK I may be showing my ignorance here but who is that poster on about in Texas ? George Floyd ? Very random comments on the post and I could only see patsysmother post all day but now can see the other one and those 3 posts by that last poster......
Yeah apparently he’s been in prison for armed robbery

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Them bloody shoes are way to big yet again no hats this was obviously yesterday on one of the hottest days, least she’s ditched the grubby filter
And this is someone that used to have a "very successful career in the shoe industry"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she’s not even replied to them, it’s obvious she’s not a clue what to say

Reactions: 13
Those bloody sandals would fit me 🤣 She’s so dim.. their poor feet won’t be getting any support - what’s the bet she just buys two of whatever size is left in stock.. regardless of the fact her TWO babies might have different shoe sizes? Yet she makes sure her scabby sandals fit her weird toes to a T - selfish to the core!
I will say I’m glad she’s swapped the dirty orange filter.. although now the grass looks like a beige carpet from messing with the saturation- no doubt to make the kids hair/eyes look lighter 😩

I don’t understand why you would filter pictures of your children? Such an ungrateful shallow weirdo

I can’t believe she’s not even replied to them, it’s obvious she’s not a clue what to say
I noticed the same person commented on slimming world JSGs profile- she gave a snappy but seemingly educated response .. wonder if Fopps will copy and paste in once she reads this of course 🤪🤪

• Heart
Those bloody sandals would fit me 🤣 She’s so dim.. their poor feet won’t be getting any support - what’s the bet she just buys two of whatever size is left in stock.. regardless of the fact her TWO babies might have different shoe sizes? Yet she makes sure her scabby sandals fit her weird toes to a T - selfish to the core!
I will say I’m glad she’s swapped the dirty orange filter.. although now the grass looks like a beige carpet from messing with the saturation- no doubt to make the kids hair/eyes look lighter 😩

I don’t understand why you would filter pictures of your children? Such an ungrateful shallow weirdo
That and sticking snap chat ears on your kids is a massive pet hate of mine. I’d never put a filter on my children it’s like they aren’t good enough. She not bothered with anything of herself lately either must’ve read on here about the her lines showing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg yes!!!! Totally agree- all those weird filtered pictures up on the internet for good Dog ears and all 😩

• Haha
I actually think she's bored of being a full time mum and wishes she could be in her alleged successful career at SW being centre stage.

Reactions: 16
I noticed the same person commented on slimming world JSGs profile- she gave a snappy but seemingly educated response .. wonder if Fopps will copy and paste in once she reads this of course 🤪🤪
I'm blocked for some reason on JSG's profile so can't see what she said - but she has probably done her research and can articulate her point - I've seen some of her political posts...... so I imagine she would post something quite educated.... Fopps is just a bimbo with no grasp on reality so she'd struggle hence her silence ! What did JSG say ? perhaps Fopps could get some ideas or just copy and paste like you say 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Box set time? How about you spend some time watching some of the suggested BLM educational documentaries and films you vapid bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Box set time? How about you spend some time watching some of the suggested BLM educational documentaries and films you vapid bint.
I bet my bottom dollar that’s what she’s watching! Then will do a post about it tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.