Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be sprinting there then. No wonder she doesn't want Chris to go back to work she needs her me Botox time

Reactions: 7
I thought all beauty places had a restart date in July at the earliest??
I thought that too but they were taking bookings from the 3rd of June and it says it's open today, reduced hours !? :unsure: Maybe they have been moved to July 4th but it does not say that and it is showing as open on Google with reduced opening hours which were previously closed ! Oh well we all know whenever it is she will be there ASAP like Road Runner Meep Meep or is it Beep Beep !?
Screenshot_2020-06-03-14-39-45.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Mad mazda will be over there twin sitting while she she hot foots it down to the botox clinic we will know when she posts her frozen face

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They need reporting if they are open! 😡
All the information is conflicting online Google and their Facebook page says it's open and bookings were being taken for 3rd June and then 4th July but nothing to say of any changes being made to the June bookings.I suppose like everything at the moment things keep changing and confusing people:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Fopps will reply that her feed is her own business and she fills it with clothes, food and shopping cos that is her love blah blah I would imagine. Or she just won't reply, i wouldn't if i were her cos she will get into a big ole row i reck To be honest that lady was a little bit rude, "I’d like to ask why you’ve really made no effort to use your privilege in the way you should have? Your stories and/or your grid should be packed with emotive discussions trying to learn from and/or educate other white people. This isn’t the case and I’d like to know why not?" from a private account no less. I actually felt like replying and saying, well why isn't yours filled with how to plant up tomato plants.
Yep and then closed the book over on his wee hand when he was trying to open the tractor. What a dick!!! She sounds so bored talking about the books to them, no doubt there’ll be a swipe up coming soon though.
oh those boys are so lovely, it is such an exciting time at the moment for them...... i know we keep saying it but she just doesn't deserve them. Why anyone wears clothes with designer names written across i will never understand.

Reactions: 10
To be honest that lady was a little bit rude, "I’d like to ask why you’ve really made no effort to use your privilege in the way you should have? Your stories and/or your grid should be packed with emotive discussions trying to learn from and/or educate other white people. This isn’t the case and I’d like to know why not?" from a private account no less. I actually felt like replying and saying, well why isn't yours filled with how to plant up tomato plants.
🤔 What has planting tomatoes have to do with antiracism?

• Heart
Fopps will reply that her feed is her own business and she fills it with clothes, food and shopping cos that is her love blah blah I would imagine. Or she just won't reply, i wouldn't if i were her cos she will get into a big ole row i reck To be honest that lady was a little bit rude, "I’d like to ask why you’ve really made no effort to use your privilege in the way you should have? Your stories and/or your grid should be packed with emotive discussions trying to learn from and/or educate other white people. This isn’t the case and I’d like to know why not?" from a private account no less. I actually felt like replying and saying, well why isn't yours filled with how to plant up tomato plants.

oh those boys are so lovely, it is such an exciting time at the moment for them...... i know we keep saying it but she just doesn't deserve them. Why anyone wears clothes with designer names written across i will never understand.
Because they were gifted! She'll stick them in anything as long as she's not got to pay for them.

Reactions: 10
🤔 What has planting tomatoes have to do with antiracism?
ha sorry that was a half formed thought a few pages back.... thought i had deleted that bit ..... clearly not...... I just meant that it is a bit strong someone telling someone else what their whole entire feed should consist of (beyond current situation i mean) .... please ignore as it was a rubbish post :censored:

I wonder if the Bank clinic means they are open for bookings on 3rd June in preparation for opening on 4th July? This is what some of the hairdressers near here are doing.

I didn’t think July had even been confirmed yet for opening of beauty/ hair salons?

I didn’t think July had even been confirmed yet for opening of beauty/ hair salons?

I'm going to message my hairdresser and nail/beauty lady and just ask if I can have a slot on a Tuesday - for whenever they open..... if that makes sense .... so basically say can you book me in for 10am on Tuesday (whichever is the first one you reopen!).... My roots are shocking !

Reactions: 4
The only thing that will be on her mind today is her BOTOX as the place she has it done has re-opened today:oops:
Is this a salon?

I have a salon and believe me there’s no talk of us reopening again yet. Slight hint about 4th July but not official

No idea why a salon would be taking any bookings yet, there’s no indication that 4th July Is happening yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Randomly off topic... Chelsea has been quiet... I do hope her and the boys are OK...... 🥰🥰

Reactions: 11
Yes I think the government have said 4th July at the earliest but won’t be confirmed until nearer the time so could be later.

I'm horrified by this for more than one thing.
She blocked someone who liked a comment politely asking her to change the # as everyone else was for a good reason. Which she then changed. And blocked people?!
I mean talk about the fact the point of the whole thing was missed and it was clearly a bandwagon jumping engagement thing.
She is vile. Honestly vile.

Saw her mistake, edited it, made a comment and then blocked everyone?!
What the duck is she on?!
Her paranoia levels must be off the charts.
She’s wrong on so many levels. I almost feel sorry for her - she’s so unfulfilled. She’s living in her own perfect bubble and those around her enable it.

I hope one day she meets someone who gives her a reality check and knock her down a peg or two x

Reactions: 12
Another cat sick recipe from last night on her stories :sick: it looks vile 🤮

I'm surprised she hasn't made one of these 👇 knowing her love of boiled eggs 🤭
IMG_0490.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.