Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My children have always worn a vest, depending on the temperature sometimes only a vest
Same here - when mine were babies/toddlers that's all they wore even to bed when it was really hot..... my little grandson is the same - the last couple of weeks the only pics I've been sent he's either in his nappy, vest or those cute all in one short rompers...... so much more comfy for them

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she get the boys changed into pjs in a morning after they’re out of their Grobag? Seem to recall something like that? At least two outfit changes a day and never a vest to be seen!

She’s shameful all round - still smarting from being blocked!!!

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t she get the boys changed into pjs in a morning after they’re out of their Grobag? Seem to recall something like that? At least two outfit changes a day and never a vest to be seen!

She’s shameful all round - still smarting from being blocked!!!
Yeah it looks like she does that - they sleep in the gro-bag things and then she has them in PJ's ? Which seems totally weird - either let them sleep in PJ's with a blanket/sheets or when they get up just put them in day clothes - seems pointless to put in PJ's then dress them after breakfast ?! She dont' make life easy for herself - well she does when she's palming them off - this is the most time she's spent with them since they were born !

Reactions: 9
Sorry I've not been on here to catch up on the chat, so apologies if this has already been spoken about.

This is the bleeping eejit who used MLK quotes to guilt people into "being kind" when she was on holiday in "the little island off Portugal" last year to suit her own rhetoric.

She bleeping boils my bleeping soul. She is bleeping sickening.

Reactions: 19
Sorry I've not been on here to catch up on the chat, so apologies if this has already been spoken about.

This is the bleeping eejit who used MLK quotes to guilt people into "being kind" when she was on holiday in "the little island off Portugal" last year to suit her own rhetoric.

She bleeping boils my bleeping soul. She is bleeping sickening.
Was only thinking of you earlier and thinking you hadn’t posted in a while..... hope you’re doing ok .... 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This texmex twit needs a bleeping wallop to the jaw to bring her back into the real world.
TRASH.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah it looks like she does that - they sleep in the gro-bag things and then she has them in PJ's ? Which seems totally weird - either let them sleep in PJ's with a blanket/sheets or when they get up just put them in day clothes - seems pointless to put in PJ's then dress them after breakfast ?! She dont' make life easy for herself - well she does when she's palming them off - this is the most time she's spent with them since they were born !
I remember when the boys were only a couple of months old she would get them up in a morning and they would be wearing an all in one suit but she would get them up and change them into a different one, then an hour or so later would get them dressed into an outfit, she would go out to a class, come home and get them changed AGAIN either into an all in one suit if they were staying in the house or an outfit if they were going out again, and then change them into an all in one for bedtime. I remember thinking "who the eff does that voluntarily?" Like if they had an accident or whatever then fair enough but most of the time they hadn't!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
wow just caught up on almost ten pages, what a cretin she is! im shaking my head in disbelief reading it all, she really is a horrible, vapid, clueless person and as for mad mazza and her strange comments.......they both need to put themselves in the bin pronto! she's heading to the title national embarrassment quicker than I ever thought possible and taking dippy mazza with her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember when the boys were only a couple of months old she would get them up in a morning and they would be wearing an all in one suit but she would get them up and change them into a different one, then an hour or so later would get them dressed into an outfit, she would go out to a class, come home and get them changed AGAIN either into an all in one suit if they were staying in the house or an outfit if they were going out again, and then change them into an all in one for bedtime. I remember thinking "who the eff does that voluntarily?" Like if they had an accident or whatever then fair enough but most of the time they hadn't!
And who does her washing, drying and folding their clothes away she can't do her own?

Just had this horrible thought when reading the shopping list! Are the boys going to turn 2 and we’ll have months of potty training! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And who does her washing, drying and folding their clothes away she can't do her own?
Mad Mazza previously although at the time I thought it was her and felt like I wasnt a good enough mum as I only had the one baby and only got her dressed in the morning for the day and changed her if necessary, then put her in an all in one after bath time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Just had this horrible thought when reading the shopping list! Are the boys going to turn 2 and we’ll have months of potty training! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
She will wait until her extension is done as imagine the boys won’t be allowed in ‘her’ lounge during potty training!

Reactions: 11
must admit Nikki potty training twins fills me with giggles, incoming meltdowns alert ;) she will have to (of course) have every gadget, potty, book, method going and even though she will hate the mess, break in routine, lack of being able to go out for a while etc she will of course make out it was a doddle and they did so so so well and it was UH-mazing....bring on the carnage!
Ive got twins and I know some kids are a breeze with potty training, one of mine was fab and took to it right away, went right through the night from the start and never even had a wet bed but the other one refused to pee anywhere except a nappy or pull up and turned out to be more stubborn then me LOL but my point is fopps will hate the thought of her routine being all over the place and her numerous trips to costa/subway/softplay being affected, I totally think she'll try and get someone to do it for her and we can expect many begging posts for potty training freebies too!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mad Mazza previously although at the time I thought it was her and felt like I wasnt a good enough mum as I only had the one baby and only got her dressed in the morning for the day and changed her if necessary, then put her in an all in one after bath time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes but you are actually parenting your child instead of playing at being mummy and dressing them in different outfits. She’s like a 7 year old playing with dolls.

Reactions: 13
must admit Nikki potty training twins fills me with giggles, incoming meltdowns alert ;) she will have to (of course) have every gadget, potty, book, method going and even though she will hate the mess, break in routine, lack of being able to go out for a while etc she will of course make out it was a doddle and they did so so so well and it was UH-mazing....bring on the carnage!
Ive got twins and I know some kids are a breeze with potty training, one of mine was fab and took to it right away, went right through the night from the start and never even had a wet bed but the other one refused to pee anywhere except a nappy or pull up and turned out to be more stubborn then me LOL but my point is fopps will hate the thought of her routine being all over the place and her numerous trips to costa/subway/softplay being affected, I totally think she'll try and get someone to do it for her and we can expect many begging posts for potty training freebies too!
Yes true cue the 'does anyone know where I can buy some potties from?' post .. YES try Google you beggy witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know the potty training will be done in a day and they will be so so so so amazing at it straight away 🙄

Even if they aren’t she wouldn’t let on! Remember when she said they were close to walking for about 6 months?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.