Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives this woman airtime?! Who buys the tat/shite she’s flogging?! Who are THESE PEOPLE?!

I guess the same ones who can’t stick to the 2m rule in shops or refuse to send their kids to school but can go on a packed beach.

Nikki is a first world problem. And we’re the bleeping victims.
You either want kids or you don’t but bleeping hell, don’t be all Mother Theresa every time you have to parent. Which FYI, is a 24/7 job/career.
Yawwwwwwnnn.

Reactions: 10
I'm blocked for some reason on JSG's profile so can't see what she said - but she has probably done her research and can articulate her point - I've seen some of her political posts...... so I imagine she would post something quite educated.... Fopps is just a bimbo with no grasp on reality so she'd struggle hence her silence ! What did JSG say ? perhaps Fopps could get some ideas or just copy and paste like you say 😂 😂
40FF1DEF-FFC4-4542-B0A7-C9D01A34B103.jpeg

There was quite a bit of back and forth but as you mentioned JSG doesn’t mind engaging in some political matters from time to time at least demonstrating that she hasn’t got her Degree from the internet like our Flopps

99486562-120A-486B-8837-75DE29A492DD.jpeg

1425A4D0-6047-4F3F-9E4B-B18654DEE24C.jpeg

Sorry no idea how to post three pics in order lol- but you get the gist x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 144982
There was quite a bit of back and forth but as you mentioned JSG doesn’t mind engaging in some political matters from time to time at least demonstrating that she hasn’t got her Degree from the internet like our Flopps

View attachment 144985
View attachment 144986

Sorry no idea how to post three pics in order lol- but you get the gist x
Thank you....... and well done to Jennifer.... she isn't afraid to speak up and she does articulate herself well....... thank you for sharing :) Fopps should read and learn !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All I ever seem to post on here is the same thing.
Seeing as Nikki takes enough from here, I wonder when she’ll actually start protecting her children from the sun. Nikki, buy those boys some sun hats, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Amyplusbabies handled it well in my opinion. She admitted she wasn't aware it was happening yesterday, and in the grand scheme of things thought she was doing enough by her family not being racist. She then went on to say for her son (who she says is mixed race) she needs to learn and try and do more 👏

No fake following the movement for insta engagement

Reactions: 16
All I ever seem to post on here is the same thing.
Seeing as Nikki takes enough from here, I wonder when she’ll actually start protecting her children from the sun. Nikki, buy those boys some sun hats, please!
and while she's at it stock up on some vest for them for the winter months ! I have never known any parent not to put their babies/toddlers in vests with poppers ? It's the most bizarre thing not to do ? !! For one it keeps the nappy secure and stops it sagging too much and keeps their backs and tummies warm when their clothes ride up - she really is clueless at times (most of the time!)

Reactions: 18
and while she's at it stock up on some vest for them for the winter months ! I have never known any parent not to put their babies/toddlers in vests with poppers ? It's the most bizarre thing not to do ? !! For one it keeps the nappy secure and stops it sagging too much and keeps their backs and tummies warm when their clothes ride up - she really is clueless at times (most of the time!)
All of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know it’s been mentioned before but why does she film everything so close up?? Trying to see that massage thing felt like on catchphrase where they used to unveil a square at a time till you could work out what the whole picture was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
let’s write her a shopping list seeing as she lovvvesssss to shop so much 🙃
So..
1) 2x sunhats - the type with a chin strap if you must
2) shoes (that aren’t 2 sizes too big just for a swipe up)
3) while you’re at it nappies that fit them- I reckon size 5 should do it 🙃
4) winter vests (for October onwards)
5) a sense of humour
6) dignity
7) a grenade bar for your Ma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So..
5) a sense of humour
6) dignity
8)full fat milk for the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So..
5) a sense of humour
6) dignity
Number 7 ...... 😂 😂 😂 😂 she should of entered her mother into the competition !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That filter sorry preset 🙄 looks like the boys are in some desert in Texas or somewhere 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My children have always worn a vest, depending on the temperature sometimes only a vest

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.