Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and a post on books about race for children ... Hi Flopps šŸ‘‹šŸ½ You absolute wet wipe!
Could bet my life she wonā€™t order them for the boys... and if she did it would only be a tokenistic gesture for the gram- sheā€™s a real horror just when you think she couldnā€™t get worse...

Reactions: 14
Oh and a post on books about race for children ... Hi Flopps šŸ‘‹šŸ½ You absolute wet wipe!
Could bet my life she wonā€™t order them for the boys... and if she did it would only be a tokenistic gesture for the gram- sheā€™s a real horror just when you think she couldnā€™t get worse...
She is a joke, her boys are far too young to understand about race and privilege. That will only change because Of her and ratboy and, sadly, she is going to end up with two selfish, spoilt teenagers and it will only be because of them and their attitudes towards anybody that doesnā€™t fit in their materialistic bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my bleeping god! Does she have to add ā€˜successfulā€™ to any talk of her SW job every time?! Also the phrase ā€˜full time mumā€™ really fucks me off!!! Argh!!!

ā€œGave up her Successful careerā€ ā€œfull time mumā€ (Nikki we are all full time mumā€™s whether we work or not, just saying) change the bloody record!!
šŸ˜‚ snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ā€œGave up her Successful careerā€ ā€œfull time mumā€ (Nikki we are all full time mumā€™s whether we work or not, just saying) change the bloody record!!
I think she has an automatic response whenever someone questions her. She always mentions her "successful career" and that she left it to be a "full time mum". It's never just "I wanted to be a stay at home mum" it's always "I gave up my very successful career" šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Always has to throw the successful bit in. How insecure is she? Canā€™t have been too successful if they were so quick to fire her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my bleeping god! Does she have to add ā€˜successfulā€™ to any talk of her SW job every time?! Also the phrase ā€˜full time mumā€™ really fucks me off!!! Argh!!!

šŸ˜‚ snap!
Iā€™m gonna start telling people Iā€™m a full time mum with a part time job who is a full time Carer for a child with extra needs and that Iā€™m incredibly successful in all areas šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think her house tour showed us they when she says ā€˜I use the productā€™ she means she stashes it in her bathroom with her other gifted freebies!

Reactions: 14
I think she has an automatic response whenever someone questions her. She always mentions her "successful career" and that she left it to be a "full time mum". It's never just "I wanted to be a stay at home mum" it's always "I gave up my very successful career" šŸ™„
It's like she wants a bleeping gold medal for looking after her own kids (even though she doesn't have them the majority of the time). Correct me if I'm wrong, but she tried for many years for those "much wanted" boys, so why does she bang on like they're an inconvenience. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m gonna start telling people Iā€™m a full time mum with a part time job who is a full time Carer for a child with extra needs and that Iā€™m incredibly successful in all areas šŸ¤Ŗ
I bet your house is also tidy, not cluttered with loads of crap you never use and your bedroom floor doesnā€™t look like an ironing basket.....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And just incase we werenā€™t aware of the government guidelines sheā€™s popped them in again to šŸ˜¬ ffs she grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 11

šŸ˜‚ snap!
Sheā€™s werenā€™t successful - no fucker liked her there. How do we know? because they came on tattle and told us. SW were glad to see the back of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.