Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Nicola really ??? This is all she really cares about.... stupid bleep !!! And the poster who put the crown on her they deserve a slap too... ridiculous ! She is absolutely NOTHING it look up to....
Oh my word how much did she pay her to post that... if she finds Fopperbollox inspirational she needs to pop on here we'll put her straight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really Nicola really ??? This is all she really cares about.... stupid bleep !!! And the poster who put the crown on her they deserve a slap too... ridiculous ! She is absolutely NOTHING it look up to....
I would be so embarrassed if that were me...she laps it up though. That has probably made her day and given her the spring in her step she needs - very sad indeed.

7A0D9601-BF71-43A0-8CBC-67E7F04FBBD2.png
7A0D9601-BF71-43A0-8CBC-67E7F04FBBD2.png
I liked slimwithstace88’s comment and now I’m blocked! I knew she would hence why I did. Lovely behaviour Nikki x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 144458View attachment 144458
I liked slimwithstace88’s comment and now I’m blocked! I knew she would hence why I did. Lovely behaviour Nikki x
She's actually bleeping mad ... she's replied to that comment..... so why block people who have liked it ? I bet she has also blocked the people who have liked the comment by patsysmother ! She's thick, stupid, vapid, pathetic (and any other word you can think of) How people think she's an inspiration is beyond me - I wish I could see that posters name so we could message and tell her Fopps is a bleeping twit..... !!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe on her stories that she focused on Lawsons moshino top now that’s sad!!

I would be so embarrassed if that were me...she laps it up though. That has probably made her day and given her the spring in her step she needs - very sad indeed.
I be to embarrassed to repost that out of politeness I’d message and say aw thanks but reposting just shows what a big head she is, she definitely gets zero affection or attention off Chris , also they’ve never had another date night 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe on her stories that she focused on Lawsons moshino top now that’s sad!!

I be to embarrassed to repost that out of politeness I’d message and say aw thanks but reposting just shows what a big head she is, she definitely gets zero affection or attention off Chris , also they’ve never had another date night 🤣🤣
Yep and then closed the book over on his wee hand when he was trying to open the tractor. What a dick!!! She sounds so bored talking about the books to them, no doubt there’ll be a swipe up coming soon though.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14

He hates her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Cant believe the way she wouldnt let Lawson explore the book on his own. She would hate trying to read with my daughter who just turns pages all time going backwards and forwards and insists on you reading it all wrong.... you know just like kids do!

Reactions: 19
I know some people aren’t keen on SS but she has posted on her stories a selection of diverse books saying she’s ordered them and should have all along... what do we get from Flopps- a zoomed in (enough to see the tacky gifted designer t shirt) controlling story of her reading a book which no doubt will have a swipe up *because “soooo many people have asked” of a basic as duck flap book that most people with kids already have 🙄🙄
Zero mention of her new found education- I digress!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 144458View attachment 144458
I'm horrified by this for more than one thing.
She blocked someone who liked a comment politely asking her to change the # as everyone else was for a good reason. Which she then changed. And blocked people?!
I mean talk about the fact the point of the whole thing was missed and it was clearly a bandwagon jumping engagement thing.
She is vile. Honestly vile.

Saw her mistake, edited it, made a comment and then blocked everyone?!
What the duck is she on?!
Her paranoia levels must be off the charts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She blocked someone who liked a comment politely asking her to change the # as everyone else was for a good reason. Which she then changed. And blocked people?!
I mean talk about the fact the point of the whole thing was missed and it was clearly a bandwagon jumping engagement thing.
Exactly, doesn’t she see the contradiction? Blocking and silencing those who may dare to question you or have an opinion of their own that you might not like...hmm what does that remind you of?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Saw her mistake, edited it, made a comment and then blocked everyone?!
What the duck is she on?!
Her paranoia levels must be off the charts.
If you look at that comment it says 2 comments but when you go to look there is only one - her's saying she changed it ! Her paranoia is off the scale..... I would actually hate to be her.... living life the way she does..... !

Reactions: 12
The only thing that will be on her mind today is her BOTOX as the place she has it done has re-opened today:oops:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.