Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 122410
Obviously she's deleted the initial comment at 7am! Tik Tok isn't just for lip "sinking" you know?! Bellend 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha she’s telling someone else to do something productive with their time?! Is she serious? Lipstick video anyone? Gym wear video? Mince slop in a pan for the 1000th time?

Her whole life is the definition of not using your time productively...you know, like not helping your kids develop with appropriate play and toys and feeding them properly? She’s a nearly 40 year old woman who spends her life on social media!

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well she had mince so could have made a cottage pie and home made roast potatoes as I'm sure she has potatoes in 🙄 surely it's quicker and easier to cook a roast dinner than to film and edit some tit for Tik Tok? I'm tempted to comment saying she could have ordered the food in to make a roast seeing as she likes online shopping so much 😂
She didn’t have the time 🤔 I made a roast yesterday and we have a poorly baby so she’s just full of 💩

Reactions: 12
Normally I would agree that posting comments on a companies insta about her is a little over the line, but, this time I agree. She has her children on a diet, she makes sure they don’t go over their syns and it’s only recently they actually got a plate for themselves. She is not an advocate for the expert on feeding children. It would worry me the amount of mothers who may start following her and possibly worry, like I’ve seen people do on here, that they are feeding their children too much.

Reactions: 22
Normally I would agree that posting comments on a companies insta about her is a little over the line, but, this time I agree. She has her children on a diet, she makes sure they don’t go over their syns and it’s only recently they actually got a plate for themselves. She is not an advocate for the expert on feeding children. It would worry me the amount of mothers who may start following her and possibly worry, like I’ve seen people do on here, that they are feeding their children too much.
If there are genuine concerns, there are better ways to raise them surely?

Reactions: 4
As much of an absolute moron she is - I agree that the ranting should stay here.
She's a narcissistic fool but this could turn ugly really quickly.
Besides - one quick Google of "fopperholic" would show these threads probably quicker than her website so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
*lip sinking* Honestly...it's 8.38am and I can't see me reading anything funnier today 🤣 Thank you Nicki love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think people have the right, as consumers to comment on who Ella's Kitchen uses to promote their goods. If you sell your soul for a few quid then you have to expect people to have an opinion. If they genuinely don't agree with something then it isn't trolling.

Reactions: 10
I think people have the right, as consumers to comment on who Ella's Kitchen uses to promote their goods. If you sell your soul for a few quid then you have to expect people to have an opinion. If they genuinely don't agree with something then it isn't trolling.
Yes but it hasn't even started yet, has it?

Reactions: 2
Yeah the Ella's Kitchen stuff doesnt sit right with me either.... let her balls it up for herself dont go steam rolling in there before it's even started.

Reactions: 11
Yes but it hasn't even started yet, has it?
Maybe not but they know it's coming? Albeit leaked by her own good self🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 No different say if you heard Katie Price had been chosen for something and then you'd get people who don't like her commenting saying, oh god not that mess of a woman blah blah.

Reactions: 3
Lip sinking! Brilliant
Actually completely appropriate for her during lockdown with her absolutely non injected lips. We will see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do see your point, people have tried to speak to her about food she gives to the children and it gets blocked but my concern is new people who are going to follow her. Ellas kitchen should have looked into her fully rather than just her followers figures

Reactions: 14
I do see your point, people have tried to speak to her about food she gives to the children and it gets blocked but my concern is new people who are going to follow her. Ellas kitchen should have looked into her fully rather than just her followers figures
Oh definitely. Companies need to make sure their marketing choices are the best ones!

Reactions: 12
This is the problem I have with Instagram. Companies just see follower numbers and sign these influencers up without actually doing any research into them.

I do think it’ll start to fall apart soon. Too many have been buying their followers for a start, so their engagement is rubbish. Even people like Fopps who actually built up a pretty big genuine following from her SW days, now has rubbish engagement because her content is all over the place and she can’t pick an appropriate target audience and stick to it.

I agree that Ella’s Kitchen have chosen poorly. She’s not a responsible advocate when it comes to feeding kids. Her boys get tiny portions, of SW based meals, have restricted snacks and only very recently were allowed to start feeding themselves. We also know she has issues of her own with food- the mention of using cleaning spray, the sniffing of a dessert instead of having one, sticking to the same meals all the time, not being able to relax ever even on hen weekends, having kids portions of pasta

Also, she has seldom used any sort of pre prepared baby food, apart from the nuggets a couple of weeks ago which was obviously done in advance of this collab being announced. So it’s not genuine and that really pisses me off. She is constantly doing ads for things we’ve never seen her use and that she’ll never use again.

I don’t know how I feel about people making comments on their Instagram though. In a way it’s her own fault as she doesn’t allow anyone to question anything without deleting and blocking them so people are almost forced to go direct to the companies involved for answers. Sometimes it can come across as quite nasty though so just adds to her claims that it’s trolling.

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who thinks an Ella's Kitchen collab is just bizzare? my little one is 3 weeks younger than otherson and faveson and I haven't bought an Ella's Kitchen product for months.. I would use the pouches when she was weaning and the melty sticks or puddings when she was younger but now she just eats what we eat? plus it's not the cheapest brand for a 'relatable' mum to be peddaling… and I also think it's weird that a 'foodie' isn't cooking all her kids meals from scratch especially when there is FA else to do at the moment:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who thinks an Ella's Kitchen collab is just bizzare? my little one is 3 weeks younger than otherson and faveson and I haven't bought an Ella's Kitchen product for months.. I would use the pouches when she was weaning and the melty sticks or puddings when she was younger but now she just eats what we eat? plus it's not the cheapest brand for a 'relatable' mum to be peddaling… and I also think it's weird that a 'foodie' isn't cooking all her kids meals from scratch especially when there is FA else to do at the moment:ROFLMAO:
They are definitely about 12 months too late for this collab! But could be pedalling the overpriced frozen meals? Either way, times must be bad for ellas kitchen (possibly due to the research done signalling such high sugar levels) if they are getting foppsy to sell their gunk.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.