Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 145

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: She blocks our Heather and filters her boys, quick Swipe up and buy more unnecessary toys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Dannie

Chatty Member
It really is ridiculous that she gets gifted so many things. Yeah she has a lot of followers and id imagine decent engagement but.. why arent these companies choosing wisely!? Im sure if these companies actually researched some of these influencers properly, they'd realise theyre not a good fit.
It’s the followers who are seeing Fopps and thinking they are less of a mum if their kids don’t have the same. Then go and get themselves into debt. This is where I bloody hate influencers like Fopps and other show offs.

Honest post below.

I have two children. The oldest one was spoilt. I would buy constantly and she had everthing she asked for and more. I found the more she had, the more she wanted. She would go to school and want the latest phone, trainers etc. She broke everything. Phone screens smashed, laptops dropped from her bed. Hand held console like a DS screen would be cracked within days. She would ask for a new bed spread like young children do and the next thing there would be pen drawn on it, It was my fault I thought buying her everything would make me a better mother. It came to a head when she had beautiful Christmas presents one year but by Christmas afternoon was nagging to go shopping Boxing Day for the sales so she could spend her Christmas money off her Nanna. I said to my husband No more and that’s when I stopped it. When she is given money it burns a hole in her pocket and shes never happy with what she has. Don’t get me wrong she’s polite and well mannered and I love her to bits but she’s spoilt and it was totally my fault as I was the one who shaped her like it. This is exactly what Fopps is doing. My daughter is studying law at university and as never brought any trouble or strife to me but she’s a spoilt buggar.

The second daughter is a different child. Theres 7 years between my kids. Yes she had presents but I was determined to do the opposite and she’s a completely different child. Looks after everything shes given. Has had the same phone for the last three years and is happy with what she has and its not got a scratch on it. When I ask her what she wants for Christmas and birthdays it like getting blood out of a stone. She’s happy with pens and paper. One year she only asked for me to pay for her to have a app so she could draw on a tablet. Still has the 100 pound she was given as birthday money last July. The oldest daughters birthday money is always gone within days. The difference between the two is. I spoilt the oldest and was sensible with the youngest.

What you do with your children as toddlers will shape what happens when they are older. Fopps carries on like she is with those boys she is asking for trouble. They will have everything and look after nothing and they will be like their mother where they will never be happy - they will always want more and more.

My favourite saying is don’t make your children’s life hard by making it easy. To the mums who are feeling like shit because they can’t give their children what Fopps is buying. Look what I wrote above. Believe me I am living proof that giving your children everything you think they want is going to do more damage to them in the long run. A few creative toys and a mother’s love is all babies need 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 63

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #36 Do you think you're cleaver blocking our Heather? Without botox your face is like leather

• Haha
Reactions: 53

lexiloo

VIP Member
Figured out quite early you were heather @Scullybob as you might have guessed by my subtle hints ;) I never gave the game up though as loved seeing you call her out so so well and heavily disguised to her but got your points across beautifully and with more class in your little finger than she has in entire not size 8 body!
Said it before shall say it again, in a world where you can be anything.....be a heather :love: and this ones for you fopps......stick your #bekind up your rigid rear, once you've removed the giant stick already up there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scullybob

VIP Member
Figured out quite early you were heather @Scullybob as you might have guessed by my subtle hints ;) I never gave the game up though as loved seeing you call her out so so well and heavily disguised to her but got your points across beautifully and with more class in your little finger than she has in entire not size 8 body!
Said it before shall say it again, in a world where you can be anything.....be a heather :love: and this ones for you fopps......stick your #bekind up your rigid rear, once you've removed the giant stick already up there!!!
Thank you, that's quite taken my breath away. I'm sorry for not being honest earlier but seeing as I'm blocked left, right and centre I won't be commenting on her platforms again. I'll still view her from time to time, but frankly, I'm so bored with her I'm not sure I can be bothered. Thank you everyone for your kind comments, you are all lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48

maggiedoot

so fopp is a slob 😂 this has made my day! I knew she was a bit lacking in the hygiene and domestic goddess departments from but just shows she's all glam for the gram yet really more mum in a slum (ok so i know its not exactly a slum but its the total opposite of what she portrays)
😂😂😂
has to be the title for next thread! Glam for the Gram but really Mum in a Slum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’m so glad she mentioned on her stories that she’s a first time mum of twins because I wasn’t aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Scullybob

VIP Member
Awww I kinda thought it may be you....... this has made me all teary... you are such a lovely woman..... you have been more than kind to her and she doesn't deserve it..... and I've seen how you comment and interact with Chelsea.......... sending you big hugs as I know things are tough for you right now..... keep commenting here and keep up your friendship with Chelsea as it's evident from her responses to you that she thinks you're a wonderful human 🥰 🥰 🥰
Thats very kind of you all. My fondness for Chelsea is 100% genuine, I think she's a great Mum. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Low syn Freddos? Low syn? Get in the bin woman calling children’s chocolate low syn. The message that this woman is sending out to people is so damaging, She’s a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Agreed. It would be easy for Chris to do their shop- same old ‘Mince and 3kg of powder spices, with a portion of rice fit for a borrower’.

My hubby did a shop for us once when I‘d just had one of our kids and I swear to god he spent about £120 in Aldi (quite an achievement in itself!) and came back with 2 actual dinners, and about eighty million snacks. The kids were living their best lives but for the whole next week I was like “Right....dinner....umm...cheese string, grapes and a sausage roll anyone?” 🤣

Haha since COVID my boyfriend has been doing the shopping as he’s got a temp job in morrisons so it’s just easier and I love seeing what random shit he brings home 😂😂😂 I mean we’ve not had ingredients for a full meal for 7 weeks but it’s always fun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Anotherct

VIP Member
So everybody is saying they wouldn’t trust their hubby to do a weekly shop, they buy the same stuff week in week out. Chris probably walks round the supermarket without even thinking a bout it 🤣🤣🤣
Haha since COVID my boyfriend has been doing the shopping as he’s got a temp job in morrisons so it’s just easier and I love seeing what random shit he brings home 😂😂😂 I mean we’ve not had ingredients for a full meal for 7 weeks but it’s always fun 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I have to say, I think its abit much posting on the Ellas kitchen post. Lilash, she was peddling risky tips but purposely seeking out to ruin work opportunities is abit too far. Its definitely a shit pairing and these companies should research influencers better, but with her track record, she'd fuck it up in her own time without input like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36