Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, she does NOT get tik tok!!!!!

It’s like watching your nan text.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she wants to get on the TikTok hype she needs to loosen up her buttons baby! .. yes I’ve been watching duets with Nicole shitslinger! She needs to literally just take the piss out of herself! She loves the GC she could easily do a GC voiceover 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she wants to get on the TikTok hype she needs to loosen up her buttons baby! .. yes I’ve been watching duets with Nicole shitslinger! She needs to literally just take the piss out of herself! She loves the GC she could easily do a GC voiceover 🤣🤣🤣
Waaaiiiiit for itttttttt..... 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if she would of loved a roast why didn't they have one 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄🙄
She literally can’t cook anything that isn’t done in a pan that she can just duck everything into all at once.

Chris always makes the roast anytime they’ve had one. Don’t think she’d have a clue where to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like watching the dances and lip syncing ones..... I've got some friends who are brilliant at it... sadly Fopps is too 'stiff and square' to allow herself to have fun

Reactions: 17
Same! Ha! But I use it to do the dances and some of the funny mimes with my older kids. Ticks off dance, drama and music lessons for home school 😂😜 The account is private so no one needs to see us being silly.
My husband and I have tried to get our 3 boys involved but being ages 6, 3 and 2 you can imagine the carnage 😂 but we have lots of fun in the process and like you say Joan Exotic it's private for us 🥰

Reactions: 9
OMG the TikTok video!!!

TikToks are meant to be fun and tongue in cheek....not a bloody tutorial how to make SLIMMING WORLD SPAG BOL!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you make a fantastic full of fat tasty cheesecake...that’s the recipes we want to see!!! Not her with her 5% FAT FREE MINCE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly die inside for her every day 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t deal with the spag Bol video, mostly due to her putting the mince in before the onion... 🤮 surely you need to brown the onion of first, or am I loosing my mind?! Lol maybe I just hate hard onions 😂

Reactions: 29
Well she had mince so could have made a cottage pie and home made roast potatoes as I'm sure she has potatoes in 🙄 surely it's quicker and easier to cook a roast dinner than to film and edit some tit for Tik Tok? I'm tempted to comment saying she could have ordered the food in to make a roast seeing as she likes online shopping so much 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tiktok reminded me of her early YouTube videos. They tended to be short SW recipes.

Things that amused me was how long she focused on the unappetising raw mince and when the music ran out and there were weird slow motion shots of the twins at the end. Lawson looks unimpressed at being filmed as usual!
Also needs a lot more cheese!

Reactions: 11
She didn't have the time to cook a roast but could faff about with editing a TikTok video?!
Also, who doesn't currently have time? We're in lockdown with nowhere to go and Chris is there to keep the kids amused.

Reactions: 19
Also fresh mincemeat I'm sure doesn't have a long shelf life so must have been bought recently 🤔

Reactions: 4
Well she had mince so could have made a cottage pie and home made roast potatoes as I'm sure she has potatoes in 🙄 surely it's quicker and easier to cook a roast dinner than to film and edit some tit for Tik Tok? I'm tempted to comment saying she could have ordered the food in to make a roast seeing as she likes online shopping so much 😂
Or the time ?! What else she doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a cringey weirdo. 🙈😂

Also, not sure about anyone else but using the fact her hubs thought she was hot in her dress as a selling point?! Wtaf? 😂🤮
No bother hun, sure we’ll swipe up and buy because you had. “date night” and enticed your man with your fitted dress. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.