Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not so together that they have the same ending, like say ... oh I don’t know ... Lawson and Grayson 🤢
I’ve always thought it was such a strange idea to pick two names that are literally half the same

Reactions: 5
In
Something I've never understood, more so with twins but also with people with more than one child why they give one child a name like Rosabella (each to their own 😒) and the other a name like India 🤷🏻‍♀️ they are just on opposite ends of names for me! I'd hate to be called Rosabella if my twin or sister was called India 😅
I actually really like different names. My friend has mixed race twins one one got a traditional english name and the other a traditional indian name. I really loved that as a nod to both backgrounds.

Hate the names Grayson and Lawson tho....but that's mostly a reflection on how I feel about her and everything about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Seriously no one bleeping cares.
So you're a lazy, uneducated bint who neglects her house and kids in order to watch tv.. nowt to be proud of really is it Floppybollox 😏 I can't believe she went through with it, it's the sort of crap a 14yr old would come out with 😂😂 Should be good for a laugh!

Reactions: 12
I’m shocked by this comment of hers - toddlers should not have tans. Their poor skin 😞
My little one has the reddest curly hair and the whitest skin ever. I give her arms less than 5 minutes in sunlight For vitamin d then it’s factor 50+ all the way and sun hats and cover up clothing. Imagine wanting your kid to have a tan. I Said last night it was all about imagine and wanting them to have tans. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.