Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly don’t agree with it, I used Ella’s kitchen for my little one and loved it however Fopperholic isn’t the right person to act as an advocate for the brand! The boys didn’t use the product as babies and she has a strange obsession with food for them - nothing wrong with more than 3 bloody mini cheddars and a bit of cake 🤣
The collaboration hasn’t been announced so I don’t think people should be making comments like that just yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not officially announced by Ella's no, but Fopperbollox herself has leaked it 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she doesn't want people commenting, she should be more professional and mindful in her game.

Do you think it's ok then afterwards for people to hop on and give it large once it's been announced? As I don't think that makes a difference, your opinion will still be the same regardless of when it is announced. I dunno why people are miffed that there are like two comments on the Ella's page 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ it's not as if she's been torn a new hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think their frozen range has really taken off, so itll be to push that. But yeah, not a good fit. At all!
I tried the frozen range and I wouldn’t use them again to be honest, over priced and more for show - well that’s probably what sold it to Fopps

Reactions: 12
Not officially announced by Ella's no, but Fopperbollox herself has leaked it 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she doesn't want people commenting, she should be more professional and mindful in her game.

Do you think it's ok then afterwards for people to hop on and give it large once it's been announced? As I don't think that makes a difference, your opinion will still be the same regardless of when it is announced. I dunno why people are miffed that there are like two comments on the Ella's page 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ it's not as if she's been torn a new hole.
Its the mentality behind it. Same way I dont post negative shite on anyones insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
New week, new thread....
bleeping ham pin wheels and 1/4 of a rice cake! 🙄
Why can't she just give them a ham sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its the mentality behind it. Same way I dont post negative shite on anyones insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't either, but I wouldn't be commenting people are wrong for doing so when I'm on a site like Tattle, judging the tit out of people on the daily and laughing along with others that do so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

I think it’s wrong in general the lilash one yes she was putting people in danger but I do think the Ella’s kitchen is a bit like bullying. No I don’t like fopps however it does make people look a bit pathetic when they go to every company she does a collab with and has to say something.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s wrong in general the lilash one yes she was putting people in danger but I do think the Ella’s kitchen is a bit like bullying. No I don’t like fopps however it does make people look a bit pathetic when they go to every company she does a collab with and has to say something.
Exactly. If people have had just waited for her to post her ad, and then constructively say “aren’t the boys a bit old, and why the sudden introduction of ready meals now?” And maybe tag EK in, that’d be different as it’s genuine consumer feedback/questions. But going straight to EK before she’s even done the ad is just a bit off to me.

Reactions: 10
The inbox to the fruit and veg company with the swearing was off I agree.

Well articulated, truthful, accurate comments on a public page that fopperholic is free to respond to, as indeed are Ella's to defend their decision, I don't see any problem with? I don't think it can be classed as bullying if the comments made are factually correct? From what I saw when I looked it was with regards to her feeding her children SW food and spraying cleaning products on food. I couldn't and wouldn't argue with those points.

Reactions: 10
I don't either, but I wouldn't be commenting people are wrong for doing so when I'm on a site like Tattle, judging the tit out of people on the daily and laughing along with others that do so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never said it was wrong. So calm down on the defensive. I just thought it was abit much, crossing over to other platforms and potentially affecting their real lives. Gossip is just that. I dont agree with some of the commentary across tattle, but thats just me. People can do as they please. I just voiced it.

Just to add, some of the comments on the ellas post were valid points. Like spraying bleach on food is just wild. But some others read quite childish (knowing it had crossed over from here), and when its that kind of ganging up - it just didnt feel right to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I never said it was wrong. So calm down on the defensive. I just thought it was abit much, crossing over to other platforms and potentially affecting their real lives. Gossip is just that. I dont agree with some of the commentary across tattle, but thats just me. People can do as they please. I just voiced it.
Defensive? Ok, just replied to your comment? 🤷🏼In my opinion by you saying you disagree with something, you're saying that you think it's wrong. I'm just also voicing my opinion that I'm not going to be the one to pass comment on what others do, when I am active in bitching about others.

Reactions: 6
Defensive? Ok, just replied to your comment? 🤷🏼In my opinion by you saying you disagree with something, you're saying that you think it's wrong. I'm just also voicing my opinion that I'm not going to be the one to pass comment on what others do, when I am active in bitching about others.
Im not getting into that "well its my opinion" stuff because its pointless. I dont feel bad for anything I have put on this site. I have my limits and boundaries when passing comments on people and things. As we all do. Clearly. Lets just leave it there.

Reactions: 4
I tried the frozen range and I wouldn’t use them again to be honest, over priced and more for show - well that’s probably what sold it to Fopps
Everyone is saying how overpriced Ella's Kitchen is. So why is she collaborating with them? I thought she was a thrifty Mum who gives good budget tips and money-saving ideas as per her persona in The Sun (Scum)??? A woman of many different facades is our flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im not getting into that "well its my opinion" stuff because its pointless. I dont feel bad for anything I have put on this site. I have my limits and boundaries when passing comments on people and things. As we all do. Clearly. Lets just leave it there.
Obviously we all do - none of us are that ruthless, well I hope not anyway! Despite being on tattle 😜 I think my original comments have been taken out of context, I originally asked does it matter when the comments are made, before or after the ad announcement. I really can't be arsed either I know what I mean 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.